• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Saif

A summary of the PC vs Console wars.

21 posts in this topic

*Ahem*

PC:blah blah blah GRAPHIX blah blah blah SPECZ blah blah blah Steam blah blah blah MODZ blah blah blah FRAMERATEZ blah blah blah Torrentz

CONSOLE:blah blah blah EXCLUSIVZ blah blah blah PLUGIN AND PLAY blah blah blah CONTROLLER OPTIMIZED blah blah blah BETTA MULTIPLYAH blah blah blah 4 PLAYER FUN blah blah blah

You understand how ridiculous this is?

arguing about the hardware instead of enjoying what their meant for?

Glorifying your hardware won't get you anywhere, we should all be simply refered to as ''gamers'' not ''pc gamer'' or ''console gamer''.

i personally hate the fact that this STUPID argument is driving gamers apart from each other instead of them enjoying gaming TOGETHER!

I'm not choosing sides im just saying this pointless argument needs to stop because its driving us against each others throats and i dont like that and neither should you!

I've always believed that the console debate as well as the console verus PC debate exsists for people with little else to discuss, attempt to justify their purchase. Whether they have a PC, a console or handheld they will try to justify why they bought it purely based on arguements based on the hardware. We saw it when the PS4 and the XBONE launched, people agruing about why they would buy either or instead have a PC instead. Mind you rarely they would agrue about the software or games exculsives to the systems but instead debate over the hardware.

Granted as someone who passionately follows the industry, these people are a very small but incredibly vocal minority. You probably see more parodies of these people then there are actual fanboys and fangirls who justify their console or computer purely based on hardware and content. Instead the vast majority is people like us who enjoy all types of games on a variety of platforms and celebrate the games, rarely if ever the hardware. You might not think such since we usually don't soapbox and are simply content to just sit down with our friends and actually play the games we love.

Toooooooo many blood has been spilled on all sides of the conflict OP, theres no stopping our wars. More killing and dying needs to be done until one single supreme gaming destination reigns. Not to mention the MPF(Mobile Phone Federation) is entering the fray as well! So you see? Theres no going back now OP, in fact, there was no going back ever....

Since the dawn of my gaming habits I have stretched from PC and console alike. I played the NES, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, SNES, Sega Genesis, even Xbox One. But through all of those I always played my PC as well, and through all the years of playing both I learned that no gaming platform is truly superior to others. Is console easier to get in with the "plug and play"? yeah I would say so, but PC had better FPS and graphics on those games...yeah, but does it honestly matter? No. Most people don't want to mess with PC because of GPU, CPU, and driver updates, with memory expansions needed, and to know how to install and run mods.  Also people hate some of the hoops you have to jump through to play games online on PC that they could just boot up on console and jump right in, you know Uplay, Origin, Steam, Game Ranger. 

All in all I think the superior race of gaming is the Gamming Udivided Legion! Kinda like this...

Chaos-Undivided.jpg

Saif likes this

PC: People who don't game on console are stupid dudebros, and all they play is Call of Duty. They truly don't know the wonders of the master race. 1080p? HAH! Try 4K! Which is common and easily available if you're on PC. Seriously, anyone considering buying a PC, use PCPartPicker to put together a 4K SLI 64 gigs of RAM 4 terabyte SSD rig for under $600. It's completely possible. Trust me, you'd have an infinitely better experience than playing on the GayStation 69! HAH! Also Steam sales!

Console: People who game on PC are delusional elitist neckbeards with no social lives, and all they do is sit around bragging about their specs and benchmarking Crysis 3 17 times a day. Go where true gamers are: console! I mean, I own six different consoles, and it's still cheaper than PC. I mean, you can't even use a controller on PC, which are specifically designed for gaming! Instead, you have to use these dumbass keyboards and mice, which are designed for fucking typing! Not to mention, on PC, you have to fucking install the game. On console, all you have to do is put on the disc, and play. For anyone who's considering buying a gaming PC, don't! I mean, what is it, $3000?

Consoles? PCs?

Hahahahahaah, you freaking scrubs. TOASTER MASTER RACE!

SUPERIOR GRAPHICS

SUPERIOR HARDWARE

SUPERIOR LOOK

Best part ever is you have nice, crispy, hot bread right at your finger tips.

Get at OUR Toaster Master level, you PC/console peasants. 

netbsd_toaster_2.jpg

2and900, Saif, Puntosmx and 3 others like this

It has always been such a stupid argument, i'm a pc gamer and i could talk for hours about the advantages of owning a pc instead of a console and i'm pretty sure any console gamer could do the same about his system, just shut up and enjoy your time with the system you like.

Apex Spartan likes this

I mistook you for our Lightning.

Why the sudden FF13?

No idea, never played the game, but I just like Lighting's bad ass look and decided to make a sig based on her. I was bored.

And agree with Orpo.

Totally agree, gamers are gamers, nomatter what system we use.

Problems arise, when developers start dividing us, with their exclusive bullshit. Even more problems arise, when a former title, available on all systems, gets a sequal exclusive on 1 system. (Tomb raider).

Timed exclusive or not, its still a bullshit greedy move.

Consoles? PCs?

Hahahahahaah, you freaking scrubs. TOASTER MASTER RACE!

SUPERIOR GRAPHICS

SUPERIOR HARDWARE

SUPERIOR LOOK

Best part ever is you have nice, crispy, hot bread right at your finger tips.

Get at OUR Toaster Master level, you PC/console peasants. 

netbsd_toaster_2.jpg

EVERYONE FREAKIN GO HOME 

THIS WINS EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

also wolfspawn and orpo make excellent points!

Apex Spartan likes this

PC? Console? I choose...

PRINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beat that ya Toaster lovin' Hippies!

Saif and HeroEightyTwo like this

All Hail the Doom ATM race!

It's bringing arcades back.

A note about PC. In order to setup a working private server in Garry's Mod you have to do either

A. http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Westell/A90-750045-07/Garrys_Mod.htm

B. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=144788474

C. Say up yours, why can't Steam and Garry buddy make working private server systems.