• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Null

Nintendo TGS 2014 games list

5 posts in this topic

Koei Tecmo Games

Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (3DS) - demo, video, stage event (9/20, detailing the game and celebrating ten years of the series)

Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) - demo, video, stage event (9/18, 9/19 with producer Yosuke Hayashi talking about the game and information about the potential future of the series, 9/20 Hyrule Warriors Game Competition)

Fatal Frame V (Wii U) - stage event video (9/20)

Bandai Namco Games

Tales of the World: Reve Unitia (3DS) - demo, video

Haikyū! Tsunage! Itadaki no Keshiki!! (3DS) - video

Nana-tsu no Taizai Shinjitsu no Enzai - Unjust Scene (The Seven Deadly Sins, 3DS) - video

Capcom

Monster Hunter 4G (3DS) - demo with New Nintendo 3DS, stage event/live broadcast (9/20. 9/21 with producer, Tsujimoto and director,

Kaname Ryozo Fujioka covering new gameplay elements for the game)

Dai Gyakuten Saiban (New Ace Attorney Title, 3DS) - special theater, stage event/live broadcast (9/20. 9/21 with producer Shintaro Kojima and director Shū Takumi)

Sega (and partners)

Hero Bank 2 (3DS) - demo, video, broadcast (9/19 with executive producer Minoru Hiroshi, and producer, Yoichi Shimosato detailing the latest information about the game)

Puyo Puyo Tetris (3DS, Wii U) - demo, video, broadcast (9/20, special talk show with voice actors Kaoru Mizuhara, Kanako Kondo, Kaoru

Sakura joining Muzuki Hosoyamada)

Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal (3DS) - demo, video broadcast (9/21, with producer Takahashi Izuka and director Nakajima-san introducing the game)

Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (Wii U) - demo, video broadcast (9/21, with producer Takahashi Izuka and director Nakajima-san introducing the game)

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Knight of the Fafnir (3DS) - video

Konami (and partners)

Osawari Tantei Ozawa Rina Nameko Rhythm (3DS) - demo, stage show, video

Square Enix

Dragon Quest X: Online (3DS, Wii, Wii U) - video, stage show/broadcast (9/20, event streamed live on Nico Nico Video)

Final Fantasy Explorers (3DS) - demo, video

Bravely Second (3DS) - demo, video, stage event/broadcast (9/19, with producer Tomoya Asano, assistant producer Shinji Takahashi accompanied by guests Goemon-san from Dengeki Online and voice actor Mai Aizawa talking about development of the game and also a stage demo)

So much awesome goodness coming to this years show.

New Ace Attorney game HYPE(expected, but still HYPE), and who do I have to kill to get me some Tales of the World and Fatal Frame over here in the states?  Damn Region Locking clamps on my nads again.  At this rate I may have to break down and buy a JP 3DS and Wii U, but then I'll literally have a massive pile of boxes and cords under my TV and it will look even more stupid then it already looks now!

New Ace Attorney game HYPE(expected, but still HYPE), and who do I have to kill to get me some Tales of the World and Fatal Frame over here in the states?  Damn Region Locking clamps on my nads again.  At this rate I may have to break down and buy a JP 3DS and Wii U, but then I'll literally have a massive pile of boxes and cords under my TV and it will look even more stupid then it already looks now!

oh why who why Nintendo do you still have to region lock your shit! Also do you know if the Mighty No. 9 guys are there, with them, i can't get enough news on that game.

I don't think so.  They may have some bits of video there, but I'm not sure if Comcept themselves will be there.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0