• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Awesome obscure game music & hidden well known game music thread.

771 posts in this topic

Well it is an unlockable stage featuring one of my favourite characters so...

Another one that probably isn't that obscure, but is definitely awesome:

IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE!

GUILTY G... Well that one has become less well known so I guess it's now obscure. Too bad since the character animation's really good for that game.

I'm remembering Sengoku Basara all of a sudden. There's a 4th game already, but that's only in japan. Damn it, whyyyyyyy???

I still remember how the localization completely fucked up this game. When the first game was released in the US, they changed the title to Devil Kings, and they completely change the character's names.

They changed Yukimura Sanada to fucking "Scorpio", Masamune Date to "Azure Dragon", Uesugi Kenshin to "Frost", AAAAARRRGHHHH! It's a fucking disaster!! It's one of the only times where I prefer the Japanese version ALL the way. Sure I don't understand most of the things in the game, but it's faithful to Japanese history!

I loved this music when playing the old MW series.  Was pretty epic for 1996.

Playlist(so it's easy to skip around, I like to listen to trk 1 on repeat): Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries

Wipeout XL.  Best sountrack for a trippy racer ever, great techno from some great bands.  I know it isn't origianal muse for the game, but it is well picked.

Playlist: Wipeout XL

Thought it made sense to include this since Warhammer is getting some much deserved attention this year.

Still, I'm sad they shut down WAR. It really was one of a kind.

Anybody remember this track:

If Russia ever declares war on the US, this song better be playing. 

Alright, here's a song that a member from the old forum posted. It's damn catchy!

This one too.

I don't think I will ever get this song out of my head.....

What???? So DOOM, one the most well known and anticipated game title ever, IS OBSCURE???? That is an OUTRAGE! MORE PEOPLE NEEDS TO BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THIS GAME!!!!!

And back on track, found this game out of nowhere lying there on steam. Great music, even though the lyric is kind of hard to understand.

What???? So DOOM, one the most well known and anticipated game title ever, IS OBSCURE???? That is an OUTRAGE! MORE PEOPLE NEEDS TO BOW DOWN TO THE GREATNESS OF THIS GAME!!!!!

My logic was that since it hadn't been released yet, it somehow counted. I was really tired.

Anyways, the Quake Theme by Nine Inch Nails:

Kaz32 and PlasticFrogCG like this

Do you feel like a hero ?

My logic was that since it hadn't been released yet, it somehow counted. I was really tired.

Oh, so that's the reason. That's ok. It happens.

Here's a game that is criminally obscure. A great third person shooter with an excellent premise. And music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq49vnHrHDA

Them: "Hey bro, don't make me overreact to that... MINOR ACCIDENT!"

Me: "I didn't catch what you said but I'm pretty sure it was a... UNFORGIVABLE INSULT!"

Duuuude! I remember when Quake first came out! "You can have one floor on top of another AND all the baddies are real 3D models? What sorcery is this???"

Did you know that Harmonix, the one that made Guitar Hero, made a game called Amplitude before it? This one's from the remake which is coming in 2016. 

The original game's less pretty, as expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1A1bbgKN7Y

This is a pretty interesting game, and the gameplay is reused for the game Rock Band Blitz.

"I will show you the greatest nightmare!"

Found this game called Rocket Knight & the sequel Sparkster. Excellent epic soundtrack.

Just played this iPhone game called Beat Da Beat. It's a bullet hell + rhythm game mix where the bullets are fired based on the song's beats. It's freaking hard on the highest difficulty. 

This song is not in the game.

The songs are freaking great, half of it dubstep, and others are catchy techno beats. Here are my favorites.

This is from the game Undertale. 2015's unexpected darkhorse and best game of the year. Brilliantly done songs.

These songs will fill you with determination!