• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Awesome obscure game music & hidden well known game music thread.

778 posts in this topic

Recently playing Mechwarrior : Online since it's hit on Steam and so far having blast and it's fun.

*Because no good Mecha games on PC atm, Godammit!

While the original score of MW2 is epic, these remake version is also epic!

Not usually a fan of Papa Roach, but you just reminded me that their song "Getting Away" was featured in MechAssualt 2: Lone Wolf. I'll post it when I get to a computer, I'm on a Kindle right now.

Man I really miss this game and it's awesome music.

Definitely gets you hyped up for a match doesn't it?

YES

On 3/27/2016 at 8:01 AM, Lazilot said:

INDEED

Wow. That is one weird song. Good, but it's odd hearing that in a Lego game. Fits right at home with Jackie Chan Stuntmaster.

Or Sanvein. Too bad there's no soundtrack for this game!

Fun fact: the developer of Rock Raiders also creates other games, such as Ninjabread Man, Anubis 2, and Action Girlz Racing. The worst games for the Wii........

They have fallen haarrrrdddd.

So I recently re-watched some AVGN episodes. But when I watched Cheetahmen, I see these on my recommendation. And for my curiosity I clicked it. And I'm not disappointed, this is actually friggin' KICKASS!!

Kaz32 likes this

On 3/31/2016 at 0:49 AM, GalvaZero said:

So I recently re-watched some AVGN episodes. But when I watched Cheetahmen, I see these on my recommendation. And for my curiosity I clicked it. And I'm not disappointed, this is actually friggin' KICKASS!!

The orchestra one was actually already posted by you back in 2013. Damn, 3 years already?? Time flies so quickly!

Here's another one that I found.

Changing the theme here, I just played my old Sega Genesis game named 007 The Duel. The ONLY Timothy Dalton featured game in the entire James Bond game series, which is not based on any movie at all. Kickass soundtrack, hard game to play.

Not that obscure since it does get quite some attention now but oh well

Mr. Molotov and Kaz32 like this

On 4/9/2016 at 3:57 AM, Twisted Chi said:

Not that obscure since it does get quite some attention now but oh well

Hmmmm, that's really funky. Must play this next after Dark Souls 3.

This next one's from a very Castlevania inspired game Odallus the Dark Call. Think Symphony of the Night, but played like the original NES game. They even use the same sound effects in some parts straight out of Symphony.

For some reason there's no soundtrack of this game on youtube. So the full songs are here.

http://serenati.bandcamp.com/releases

30 minutes ago, Kaz32 said:

Hmmmm, that's really funky. Must play this next after Dark Souls 3.

It is bonehard though. Binding of Isaac combined with bullet hell. It is very skill based but the weapons and items do make every run unique and very fun.

Some theses music are obliviously from Initial D anime. But actually these songs actually in Dance Dance Revolution if I'm remember correctly.

Mechwarrior 2 had the best soundtrack, even the disk would play in your car as a music CD. But you have to know the gold that is battletech.

Operation 7 is probably one of the most expansive F2P First Person Shooters out there with it's gun and character customization, and to top it all off it has a kickass soundtrack.

Unfortunately you only hear it while in the menus but at least it keeps you entertained while you wait for the match to start.

So I hear all the Nostalgia for Morrowind and all the Epicness of Skyrim being talked about... but can we go back to the good old year 433?

I think we can.

Thunder. Thunder! Thunder!! Thundercats!!! HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yeah I know it's not from game but this song is like from some legit Thundercats NES Games.

While Battlefield isn't obscure at all, judging by the lack of Industrial fans on this forums I'm guessing no ones heard this Death Grips song featured in Hardline:

Man I have to say that with Ratchet & Clank having it's successful reboot this year for the PS4 my hopes for a Crash reboot have been raised, especially with the voice of Dr Cortex himself -- Lex Lang -- mentioning that it might actually just possibly happen... maybe.

So until that announcement happens or this rumour is proved false, I leave you with this classic bit of soundtrack sorcery.

The song of progress right here folks

Kaz32 likes this

I really really really hate this game. But the songs are really good. Neon Drive, 80s song heaven, rhythm game hell.

What if I told you that there was once a world in which you trained pixelated monsters to fight other pixelated monsters in RPG style battles in exchange for money and exp to help them grow stronger and more powerful as you progressed... and no it's not f*cking Pokemon.

Ah the early 2000s, when RPGs were plentiful and PlayStation reigned supreme... kinda like today only with waaaaaay outdated graphics, but fun all the same.

On 5/19/2016 at 6:34 AM, Lazilot said:

What if I told you that there was once a world in which you trained pixelated monsters to fight other pixelated monsters in RPG style battles in exchange for money and exp to help them grow stronger and more powerful as you progressed... and no it's not f*cking Pokemon.

Ah the early 2000s, when RPGs were plentiful and PlayStation reigned supreme... kinda like today only with waaaaaay outdated graphics, but fun all the same.

Aha Digimon. The show where all the monsters have mon in them. I actually watched the whole Digimon Adventure 1 and 2. Angemon used to confuse me. His first form is this

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/patamon_7654.jpg

And he transforms to this

11189411_449202115232950_2063899469_n.jp

So a devil like bat being turns out to be an angel in disguise. Who would have thought!

These songs are from a game that hasn't been released yet. Now the coolest thing about these songs is that it follows the boss' attack patterns.

Can't wait to play this game.

Probably not the most memorable track from the game since everyone probably skipped it (including me) but it kicks ass nonetheless.

Even back then it was rare for an RPG game to show you all it had to offer... in it's opening sequence. Coupled together with the song it's pretty amazing if you ask me.

Kaz32 likes this

On 6/11/2016 at 5:36 AM, Lazilot said:

Probably not the most memorable track from the game since everyone probably skipped it (including me) but it kicks ass nonetheless.

Even back then it was rare for an RPG game to show you all it had to offer... in it's opening sequence. Coupled together with the song it's pretty amazing if you ask me.

This was one of the first PS2 game I have ever played when I got a PS2. Ah the sweet memories. I never got far to this game, but now I want to play it again after you showed me this.

Speaking of RPGs that shows what it has in it's opening sequence, here's another one

Before the dev made Professor Layton, they made this obscure fantastic action rpg. Check it out, it's really good.

Also this one.

FromSoftware before Dark Souls 3. Really good adventure game. This game is Amnesia before Amnesia even becomes popular. And it's better.

This mobile tactics game have a great theme song as their intro.

Kaz32 likes this