• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

    Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

  • PS4 Forum

    The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

    The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

  • XBO Forum

    The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

    The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

  • News Archive

    The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

    The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

  • More Info

    The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

    The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

  • The Team

    Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

    Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

  • The Tube

    The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

    Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Awesome obscure game music & hidden well known game music thread.

781 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2019 at 2:31 AM, Kaz32 said:

You already posted Steel Reign back in...... 2016?? Holy crap, time flies!

Did I? Well then here's another game from my childhood:

 

Kaz32 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yerp

On 01/05/2016 at 3:04 AM, Lazilot said:

Industrial Eh? Steel Reign has got that covered here:

 

and here:

 

 

Hmm, Monster Trucks. Now that I drive my own car, if I saw those things driving in the road, I will just run the other way around because there's no way in hell I want to get squashed by those!

 

It's surprising that Rockstar of all people published that game, and only GTA San Andreas, GTA Advance + GTA V has those trucks. I thought these things would show up everywhere in GTA!

300px-Monster-GTASA-monster-front.jpg

 

350?cb=20160929162725

 

 

Thanks to Steam Spring Cleanup, I managed to play some old ass games that's been hanging in my library. This game called Hover in particular has really funky music. The game reminds me of Jet Set Radio, minus the roller blades.

 

Lazilot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/3/2019 at 1:30 AM, Kaz32 said:

Yerp

 

Hmm, Monster Trucks. Now that I drive my own car, if I saw those things driving in the road, I will just run the other way around because there's no way in hell I want to get squashed by those!

 

It's surprising that Rockstar of all people published that game, and only GTA San Andreas, GTA Advance + GTA V has those trucks. I thought these things would show up everywhere in GTA!

300px-Monster-GTASA-monster-front.jpg

 

350?cb=20160929162725

 

 

Thanks to Steam Spring Cleanup, I managed to play some old ass games that's been hanging in my library. This game called Hover in particular has really funky music. The game reminds me of Jet Set Radio, minus the roller blades.

 

I wish I could comment more on the soundtracks you post but true to the title I've never heard of any of the games they're from lol. Although I will say the second one kind of sounds like if someone took DMC's (the emo remake) theme and made an EDM remix of it.

 

As for me I've been playing Elsword again and let me tell you -- the game does not deserve music this good.

 

 

 

Kaz32 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/06/2019 at 0:49 AM, Lazilot said:

I wish I could comment more on the soundtracks you post but true to the title I've never heard of any of the games they're from lol. Although I will say the second one kind of sounds like if someone took DMC's (the emo remake) theme and made an EDM remix of it.

 

As for me I've been playing Elsword again and let me tell you -- the game does not deserve music this good.

 

 

 

 

Ahaha, Korean mmo games. I remember these things are all over the place when I was in secondary school. Ragnarok Online was the bomb with my classmates and they always go to the nearest internet cafe to play that thing. Plus Counter Strike + DOTA. I only went to those things once in my local mall just to play Counter Strike, but only a 2 hour session cause my dad was busy with stuff. Never go to those places again cause I ain't payin hourly fees when I can just play at home on my PC!

 

 

Here's a surprising game that I never got the chance to play until recently. A really damn good VN game that got translated into English 10 years after its release called 428 Shibuya Scramble. This game had FUNKY ass music that pumps me up for whatever is going to happen next, and also really damn sad songs that makes me tear up. Get this game now, it's well worth it.

 

Lazilot likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/19/2019 at 2:03 AM, Kaz32 said:

 

Ahaha, Korean mmo games. I remember these things are all over the place when I was in secondary school. Ragnarok Online was the bomb with my classmates and they always go to the nearest internet cafe to play that thing. Plus Counter Strike + DOTA. I only went to those things once in my local mall just to play Counter Strike, but only a 2 hour session cause my dad was busy with stuff. Never go to those places again cause I ain't payin hourly fees when I can just play at home on my PC!

 

 

Here's a surprising game that I never got the chance to play until recently. A really damn good VN game that got translated into English 10 years after its release called 428 Shibuya Scramble. This game had FUNKY ass music that pumps me up for whatever is going to happen next, and also really damn sad songs that makes me tear up. Get this game now, it's well worth it.

 

Wow I've never even heard of this game but that theme sounds like someone took the music of Ratchet & Clank, Bleach and a little bit of Cowboy Bebop, mixed it all in a blender and produced something that belongs in a horror movie -- In other words it sounds really good.

 

As for me I've been playing some classic JRPGs pretty much nonstop lately and since I never had a Dreamcast when I was a kid I never got to play what is possibly one of the greatest sci-fi RPGs of all time -- but I did get to play the Portable version:

Honestly it's just a really cool game that I wish I had known about when I was younger but kid me was too poor for both a handheld AND a console, so I just stuck to platforming games on the Gamecube, which is ironic because adult me is terrible at platforming games and can finally afford to purchase early 2000s handhelds that nobody wants anymore.

Clearly I've made it to the top.

Kaz32 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/09/2019 at 2:56 AM, Lazilot said:

Wow I've never even heard of this game but that theme sounds like someone took the music of Ratchet & Clank, Bleach and a little bit of Cowboy Bebop, mixed it all in a blender and produced something that belongs in a horror movie -- In other words it sounds really good.

 

As for me I've been playing some classic JRPGs pretty much nonstop lately and since I never had a Dreamcast when I was a kid I never got to play what is possibly one of the greatest sci-fi RPGs of all time -- but I did get to play the Portable version:

Honestly it's just a really cool game that I wish I had known about when I was younger but kid me was too poor for both a handheld AND a console, so I just stuck to platforming games on the Gamecube, which is ironic because adult me is terrible at platforming games and can finally afford to purchase early 2000s handhelds that nobody wants anymore.

Clearly I've made it to the top.

Yep, I was shocked that 428's songs are THAT damn good. The songs still sticks to my mind even now!

 

Well, time usually does that to previously too expensive gaming consoles. They all get cheaper & everyone will be able to play them eventually. XD

 

These next songs are from a previously only for iPhone rhythm game called Muse Dash, now available for PC & Switch. The songs are so damn catchy

 

Also this next song is from a criminally unknown game called MO: Astray on PC. This game is an awesome platformer with many cool moments & I would love more people to play it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now