• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Awesome obscure game music & hidden well known game music thread.

778 posts in this topic

I need to forget that HORRENDOUS song in the worst song ever thread, and I got just the thing.

Aaaahhhhh, now that's better.

Heavy Metal Orchestra!

Joe, that's not even the half of Kekei Kobayashi's musical genuis. Listen to some of the Ace Combat "Supreme Trilogy (4/5/0)" tracks! Here's one-

Kekei Kobayashi's Magnum Opus, Zero. One of the best peices of intense music I have listened to in a long time. Imagine dogighting with your ex-wingman beneath a rocket-laden sky, burst missles being shot at you, lasers from the enemy planes incoming... You sit there, focused beyond your normal self, hoping to land that one lucky missile that will damage your opponent... As he rounds the bend to make another pass you joust as knights of a fallen era, with missile lances and aluminum shields.

Joe, that's not even the half of Kekei Kobayashi's musical genuis. Listen to some of the Ace Combat "Supreme Trilogy (4/5/0)" tracks! Here's one-

Kekei Kobayashi's Magnum Opus, Zero. One of the best peices of intense music I have listened to in a long time. Imagine dogighting with your ex-wingman beneath a rocket-laden sky, burst missles being shot at you, lasers from the enemy planes incoming... You sit there, focused beyond your normal self, hoping to land that one lucky missile that will damage your opponent... As he rounds the bend to make another pass you joust as knights of a fallen era, with missile lances and aluminum shields.

Um, I actually posted this song before. Why not the other songs from the other series of the game as well? Like this one.

Alah, orang indo toh. Gua pikir dari Transformers.

Haha... 

Because its my favorite Transformers character ever.

You just realize that I'm from Indo?

You can see everyone country flag right?

I haven't checked on the profile yet till just now to confirm it.

Next song is from this iPhone game called Saturday Morning RPG.

This game's a perfect Angry Joe game. Joe should be the main character because the main villain is Cobra Commander, and there's a lot of funny old school game and movie references. I mean just look at this!

I didn't bother telling you about this thread, I knew you would find it

I didn't bother telling you about this thread, I knew you would find it

If it involves spreading the gospel of Ys I will find it.

You're late for the party. We have been expecting a Ys song for some time now. Glad for you to join in!

If it's not too much to ask, can you guys put the videos inside of Spoiler tags? Its hard for the page or even the videos to loads up completely when you have a page full of open videos.

Next songs is from this obscure game about a girl getting bullied in an orphanage. Fucked up game but awesome songs.

Dust: An Elysian Tale.

This next one is from the Commodore 64 Batman. It's so good.

I remember playing that game as a kid, awesome tunes!

So here's a couple of songs from yet another JRPG, Shadow Hearts

This first one just features a solo erhu.

http://youtu.be/qZ5hPEJr2u8

I love the eerie feeling of this next one, just never mind the fact that It's name is Blue Castle [Coffin Fetish]

http://youtu.be/zmQrflmSaW0

Dust: An Elysian Tale.

I personally like this one.

This game is so much fun for a beat em up. I purposefully never level up my strength so I can combo enemies a lot, then I found out that I can just equip an item that makes every attack really weak.

Oh yeah, I edited out the name of the poll you did for the Ace Combat song, so if you change your mind, please let me know!

I'm now playing my custom music when playing Battlefield 4, and this music pops up.

EEEEEEPPPPIIIIIIIIIIC!

This next one is from Tsukiyo ni Saraba, or 10,000 bullets, a PS2 game that's kind of like the Matrix, but even more insane and badass.

Someone needs to remake this game!

Just noticed Resonance of Fate on my shelf and realized while I never finished that one, I had a pretty nice soundtrack.

And due to Gold Revan's request, I shall put my videos in spoiler tags from now on.

Next up is this funky song.

From this hilarious game the Amazing Frog.

Sorry, I cant do the spoiler tag because I'm using my iPhone right now.

This was my wake up alarm for the longest time, just hearing this makes me hyped up.

This was my wake up alarm for the longest time, just hearing this makes me hyped up.

Good song, but Monster Hunter?? Everyone knows that game so it's not obscure. Try again.

Good song, but Monster Hunter?? Everyone knows that game so it's not obscure. Try again.

It's not as well known as I'd like it to be :c

Though since so many popular LP'ers started playing it recently I do admit a ton more people know about it now