• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Kaz32

Awesome obscure game music & hidden well known game music thread.

771 posts in this topic

Its so popular man! Everyone with a 3DS has that game. Its the Wii U that makes it less known on consoles because no one give a crap about it.

Its so popular man! Everyone with a 3DS has that game. Its the Wii U that makes it less known on consoles because no one give a crap about it.

but it's been around since the days of the ps2, if I posted this 5 years ago nobody would know about it :P

But anyway, to get back on track:

There you go. Great choice.

I have another one of the similar game.

This is the one from an old game from C64, called "The Great Giana Sisters".I really liked this game and it's awesome soundtrack.

The Great Giana Sisters:

And here's a remake version from a recent HD remake/sequel:

And ofc, one of the best songs from one of my favorite childhood PS game, "Gex: Enter the Gecko":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_cHvxbPvmc

I love nearly all GTA series theme songs!

I can tell you that!

Cytus

I love this game. Has it finally reached 100,000 people yet to unlock the next songs?

Not sure how many people know about this one.

Here's some songs from various games I used to/currently play.

Some games I haven't actually played but I normally listened to the soundtracks.

Even though some games that I have listed may not be that obscure, I believe you guys might like the music. Plus, good music should be shared. :]

Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg OST Samples

Bang! Bang! Big Hornes Explosion! (Boss Battle)

Giant Palace [Night Theme]

Darksiders II OST Samples

Darksiders II - The Guardian Theme

Darksiders II - Death Brings Hope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LBBNGX3MFs

Spyro - The Eternal Night (GBA) Sample

Spyro  The Eternal Night - Earth Temple

Rage Racer OST Samples

Rage Racer - Rage Racer

Rage Racer - Lighting Luge

Shadow The Hedgehog OST Samples

Shadow The Hedgehog - Sky Troops

Shadow The Hedgehog - Menu Theme

If you guys want me to link more music to other games I know, just tell me. :D I don't mind posting stuff.

Even though some games that I have listed may not be that obscure, I believe you guys might like the music. Plus, good music should be shared. :]

Touche!

Hey Kaz32, I wonder if it's ok to post music from obscure games that used licensed music, or if we should just stick to music that was specifically made for the game?

As long as it's good, let them in! Like this one right here from the anime of this obscure game.

Finally I'm on my computer

In reguards to a thread such as this where i have to place my choice of the best ingame music of all time ever!!!!!!??????!

Got really nothing to do with what it seems like this thread is but the music might be good for some of you... Maybe.

Seriously metal heads i'm about to blow your minds ARE YOU READY!? Well too bad if you're not.

Painkiller

by far beats the absolute crap out of any games ingame sound track, there is so many catchy themes and tunes in so many games but never have i heard symphony and METAL quite like i did while playing this game.

Here's a taste of some of my favourites:

My love for a games sound track has never been stronger for any game other than this, if you've never played it i suggest you check it out because not only does it have a good soundtrack it has very solid pacing and excellent gameplay to boot.

Kaz32 and ChaserTech like this

In reguards to a thread such as this where i have to place my choice of the best ingame music of all time ever!!!!!!??????!

Got really nothing to do with what it seems like this thread is but the music might be good for some of you... Maybe.

Seriously metal heads i'm about to blow your minds ARE YOU READY!? Well too bad if you're not.

Painkiller

by far beats the absolute crap out of any games ingame sound track, there is so many catchy themes and tunes in so many games but never have i heard symphony and METAL quite like i did while playing this game.

Here's a taste of some of my favourites:

My love for a games sound track has never been stronger for any game other than this, if you've never played it i suggest you check it out because not only does it have a good soundtrack it has very solid pacing and excellent gameplay to boot.It counts man, and great soundtrack too! Everyone will know now about the soundtrack of this obscure title now.

Too bad Painkiller has sunk low after that last game. I actually have a lot of fun playing the games before it.

Right now it's 357510

Yahoo! I'm going to download it right now!

Whoops, almost forgot to put another song in. This next one is from a visual novel named Little Busters.

Alrighty then, here's some awesome trance beats from N.GEN Racing, a PS1 plane racing game.

Kaz32 likes this