• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheRogueMonk

ps4 noise

11 posts in this topic

is it me guys or is the ps4 noisy? 

please tell me that its not me.... i don't want to go to gamestop and hustle . 

Can you tell me how noisy? It's a bit loud during launching games or installing but other than that it's quiet. 

I sent mine to Sony for a fix for this exact problem. As long as you have the receipt it's not that much of a hassle.

its nothing compared to a ps3 which sounds like a hurricane fan running.

thanks guys.

It was NOT so noisy this morning therefore i have to recheck that and try to make up a good way of explaining it. 

It is a bit disturbing for the gameplay.  i mean it can disturb the game play if you don't have a loud level of sound on your tv

if i find my recite i will return it or change it. 

but until then here is a fix :   you eject the dvd/bluray .... then you insert it again ... this causes the ps4 to stop hyper driving the dvd as it does when it is inserted all the time

SONY i might abandon you because of tis one LACK ... HOW CAN I INSTALL MY GAMES ON HTE HD? what is A HD good for if i cannot install my game.

if i find my recite i will return it or change it. 

but until then here is a fix :   you eject the dvd/bluray .... then you insert it again ... this causes the ps4 to stop hyper driving the dvd as it does when it is inserted all the time

SONY i might abandon you because of tis one LACK ... HOW CAN I INSTALL MY GAMES ON HTE HD? what is A HD good for if i cannot install my game.

Every Bluray/game you put on PS4 is actually saved directly to its HDD. That's why it's "loud" when you first put on the bluray, it's basically copying the game from the bluray to the ps4's harddrive. 

haha BUT how can i know  its installed or not? or delete this storage . 

it should show up in your storage management.

However: not every game gets a full install (which i actually like, because my hdd is already full. might have to switch it out soon)

i would prefer to install on hd so i don't wear out the dvd player. 

at this point guys i wish both MS and SONY would consider a new model for next year and somehow make it work financially 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0