• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

turbosnipe

"The Elder Scrolls VI Argonia" CONFIRMED!!!!

24 posts in this topic

Thank god a new elder scrolls is coming out. I dont know what the hell they did wid elder scrolls online. Anyways this game is said to take place in 'Black Marsh'. Not a lot of details are out but i do know it has been confirmed. This game should be cutting edge in the future. ANDDDD!!!! I just god hope we have co op mode in it or some kinda multiplayer thats pleasing. A lotta questions stil

like 'Whats the new engine' and whats the new type of enemies here will it be a argonian king? Idk we'l jus have to wait

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35927/20140905/elder-scrolls-6-confirmed.htm

Where did you get this information?

Yes indeed...if you hear of something as huge as this then provide the links please.

turbosnipe likes this

Yes indeed...if you hear of something as huge as this then provide the links please.

Indeed well i put the link now

Argonia? Ok. Maybe now that it's on current gen consoles the game wont be a horribly buggy mess.

Ah who am I kidding, it's Bethesda. They don't even have a quality assurance team.

Sweet, an even more advanced mod platform.

Nah just kidding, I love Elder Scrolls (offline)

Finally, I was worry we wouldn’t see a proper Elder Scrolls game until much later because of ESO. Looking forward to this one, and who knows? Perhaps this time it will need fewer patches than usual.

I won't believe any of this until we see an official annoucement from Bethesda. Does anybody remember Survivor 2299?

zawisz and Kedric like this

I don't think this is legit.

Anyway hope this time it will have a decent story.

Still I'm waiting for some confirmation on this.

I don't think this is legit.

Anyway hope this time it will have a decent story.

Still I'm waiting for some confirmation on this.

Dude come on, it's K Drama Stars, aka the most trusted name in video game news. My uncle is the high king of Skyrim and he confirmed this story is super legit.

Holy shit, this is fake. Look at the "cover", for chrissakes, it's just a photoshop of Skyrim's!

The_Elder_Scrolls_6_-_Argonia.png?w=600

This is fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, soooooo fake. I'll eat my hat and destroy my PC if it isn't. This is even worse than Survivor 2299, because at least that seemed like a pretty legit way to tease something. This is just dumb clickbait bullshit.

Don't even click the link in the OP. The site doesn't deserve the revenue.

I saw that the other day, I hope it isn't fake! 

I'm new to TES - I'm currently playing Skyrim for the first time (level 53) and I want to play Oblivion too next.

I can't wait to see what the next TES game is though! <3

Well we've had an Elder Scrolls game, rhoughly, every 4-5 years. Skyrim came out in 2011. So it IS getting time again

asgardsgc likes this

I'm higghhhhhhhllyyyy sceptical about this.

If bethesda confirmed it, it would be on their twitter or facebook or w/e.

And most likely fallout 4 will be first anyway.

asgardsgc likes this

I saw that the other day, I hope it isn't fake! 

I'm new to TES - I'm currently playing Skyrim for the first time (level 53) and I want to play Oblivion too next.

I can't wait to see what the next TES game is though! <3

You're lucky, after Oblivion try Morrowind. Sadly that's the best order to play those games, unless you want good graphic.

You're lucky, after Oblivion try Morrowind. Sadly that's the best order to play those games, unless you want good graphic.

Unless you want to play Morrowind or the Oblivion remake/mod for Skyrim, right?

Ummm like others said, I will just wait for the official announcement, this is weird. 

I know they are working on Fallout 4 now, but another TES game too? This is just strange...I won't trust this until the news come out officially. 

Kedric and asgardsgc like this

Highly skeptical and won't believe until Bethesda says so. I'm a little concerned about their sources. Who is Tehran Chronicle and where did they get it from? I don't know any of these folks.

Hmm ok did not expect Argonia. But also. I do not want to se Co op or MP in what is Primerally a SP game. Also I am sure I remember hearing they would keep the SP game like they have been doing.. Going. So I dont think there will be Co op or MP in which has always been around the SP!

asgardsgc likes this

Ya I definitely wouldnt want a multiplayer tacked on. I enjoy the single player experiences that the Elder Scrolls provide us. I presume that this article is a fake though I couldnt resist reading. I havent done any research myself so I cant say one way or another. I presume that fallout 4 would come before another elderscrolls series. I unlike some enjoyed ESO but I definitely want my SP experience back. I hope we can get a new next gen game sooner than later ^_^ Being that I have a brother I really wouldnt mind some type of co op though but it would still have to be with the single player type narrative or at least a well made add on. In the end though really I enjoy what Bethesda does with their content so I would rather have them focus on one  aspect but I trust them to do what they do best.

Lhouraii likes this