• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

jebby

NA ranks and roles

22 posts in this topic

this is for both the people in the roles and the  normal guild members

Sergeant 

- recruiting members ( check the ajsa forums and also in game map posting 

- help your fellow members 

- help with guild mission and lead them if need be (this should be rare , leading that is )

- also help and plan the organizing of large scale events (map zergs and wvw zergs)  

- running event or helping people run them

- recruitment posting in game (10 mins of doing this a week if you are on that week)

the 2nds in command 

- recruiting members ( check the ajsa forums and also in game map posting 

- help your fellow members 

- help with guild mission and lead them if need be (this should be rare , leading that is )

- also help and plan the organizing of large scale events (map zergs and wvw zergs)  

- running events annd being a part of nearly all command decisions 

the co-guild leaders 

- everything 

the people in  the ranks at the moment

Sergeant 

- Cst

- Senju

- astro

- xio

- Sharp Eyes(mars)

The 2nds in Command 

- Treeps

Guild Moderators

-Jeb

-Toriko

The Leaders

- Vinhtyler

- Goodnuff

Jeb since you are a guild leader now.. *cough* update your profile pic *cough*

I-not likes this

hi i recently bought gw2 and I was wondering how do enlist and join the angry army clan where do I go to do this what sever thank you for your time

heya peoplez i was wondering how to join the AJSA guild :D

To join post your account id on the recruitment forums.  NA if you use the NA servers and EU if you use the EU servers.  Multiple people check the forums each day, and get you in ASAP.

Does it matter what server you are on to get into the guild?

Hey guys getting a better computer and will be getting gw2 any character tips?

update as of the 17th of April 

the meeting on the 13th the changes to the role of sergeant was decided to line up with the focus of the guild at this time 

- recruitment is required of all new sergeants (10 mins a week put tells in loins arch or any of the cites , this only applys if you have been on that week)

- the biggest change is to obtain the rank you must be runing an event for the guild or at least assisting in leading one , this rule can have some exception if the person is doing something that is needed for the guild. 

Arhienn, Treeps and Hashirama Senju like this

Does it matter what server you are on to get into the guild?

We are on the Shiver Peaks Server

Just a question: should we revamp this Angry Army Guild NA Chapter Ranks and Roles, now that there's small minute changes to the rosters?

the roles still basicly fit but i do need to update the people in the list (i will do this at the weekend) 

Hashirama Senju likes this