• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

If you have GTA V for PC, what will you do first?

16 posts in this topic

By the time of release around January 27, I'm going to do storyline missions before playing GTA Online with the Angry Army Crew.

Iwill play the tutortial missions.

Because you don't get a choice. (To be fair the first Tutorial mission is pretty boss though)

I'll probably dabble in everything for the first few hours. When I play a game like that I can't stick to just one thing for a long period of time.

I'll make sure i don't buy the full price for this game as what happend to last time to GTA V on Last gen consoles.

Step 1) Wait to hear how the port is.
Step 2) Wait for the modding community to fix everything.
Step 3) Buy it on Steam sale.

Fortunately, I don't even need to worry about breaking down and paying full price, since the standalone Saints Row expansion is coming out the same day for only $20.

Post edited by Apex Spartan.

XLoad3d likes this

go online and get my tank out and ruin everyone's day. also will put the mic on so i can hear the trolls and do some verbal abuse / trolling myself.

GTA Online is never played peacefully... everyone is a total dickhead to each other.

Uninstall it again... cuz its gonna be buggy as hell.
Take it from me: wait a month or two after launch, before buying it. Keep in mind, ported games usually have their issues at the start.

Since I'm most likely getting it waaaaaaaaaaay after launch, like when it's $5.99 or less on Steam during a sale, I suppose look for interesting mods that aren't just new cars, skins, weapons, graphical upgrades or stuff that would seem out of place in a GTA game.

About that, did GTA IV have a benchmark tool built into the game like Tomb Raider and Arkham City did or is it a separate thing that some guy made?

About that, did GTA IV have a benchmark tool built into the game like Tomb Raider and Arkham City did or is it a separate thing that some guy made?

You can benchmark a game by using a framecounter program (eg: FRAPS).

You turn it on, start the game, and then instruct it to benchmark the performance of the game whenever you want.

Some youtuber commented that he fires like 30 benchmarks and then averages the results to give a more accurate result of game performance, but that's personal preference.

You can benchmark a game by using a framecounter program (eg: FRAPS).

You turn it on, start the game, and then instruct it to benchmark the performance of the game whenever you want.

Some youtuber commented that he fires like 30 benchmarks and then averages the results to give a more accurate result of game performance, but that's personal preference.

I see, but I'm still wondering if the game still has its own benchmarking tool just the same. Thanks for the suggestion though.

I see, but I'm still wondering if the game still has its own benchmarking tool just the same. Thanks for the suggestion though.

It's an "auto-optimize" feature that adjusts your graphics for you. Its a basic thing that most PC games use.

Not buy it.

Wait until Steam Summer Sale and then buy it.

Hopefully it will not be buggy.

Play the story for the millionth time.

Mod the shit out of it.