• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Howling Fenrir

Get away from the caves!

24 posts in this topic

Make a really retarded loot system, players will find a way around it to get what they need.

Does the Moon mission still work?

No. Smashed as well.

The loot system in Destiny is garbage. It's so broken and unfair. 

mouseno4 likes this

I agree Shark. If i may be so bold... it almost seems like they are completely new to the whole idea of loot. As in, this is their very first attempt at it.

No. Smashed as well.

How about the trick in the Nexus Strike on Venus? That doesn't involve a cave at all, just two other people who are game.

Lol all they did was increase the spawn timer very slightly.  I just takes abit of extra time but still doable.

There is soo many areas in venus and mars that still work or just go on a chest farming route and get plenty by doing that.  Instead of fixing this stuff fix the dan loot system.  Ive had loads of legendary engrams and only 2 of them have turned into a legendary item.  and why the hell make it so the queens gear no longer dismantles into shards???  wtf is that??  I have to complete a bounty to even get a mission for a chance to get only 2 pieces of legendary gear and then they make it so i cant even get shards from the surplus!!!

Sooooo why even bother with the queens wrath missions they dont even give queens favor ffs!!

IMO the auto rifles and shotguns should have been sorted before the loot caves.

Not to mention there is another cave on earth that works even better.  I was there yesterday and got 2 legendary's and abut 16 blue in about an hour and a half.

Not to mention there is another cave on earth that works even better.  I was there yesterday and got 2 legendary's and abut 16 blue in about an hour and a half.

Is it by chance that area with Hive and Fallen shooting at each other, just past where the Devil Tank Public Event spawns?

Is it by chance that area with Hive and Fallen shooting at each other, just past where the Devil Tank Public Event spawns?

Yes that is what he is referring to. And no despite what he said, it is not even remotely ''better''. Much worse in fact.

Yes that is what he is referring to. And no despite what he said, it is not even remotely ''better''. Much worse in fact.

I saw people shooting into that one once. You practically need a sniper rifle to make that range. 0/10.

mouseno4 likes this

I saw people shooting into that one once. You practically need a sniper rifle to make that range. 0/10.

Agreed. Not the best when even the best scout rifle just does not cut.

Agreed. Not the best when even the best scout rifle just does not cut.

No offence but you must just be a bad shot.  I use a scout rifle to do it (and nt even a very good one) and i manage it easily.  Even if you miss one every now and then they pretty much just walk right at you.

And to the one who said its worse then the other cave well i guess it just depends on your success at it as so far my results have been much better then the other place.

mouseno4 likes this

That might be the case, however, the fact remains - NOBODY is using that spot. The countless times ive gone past that area and NOBODY is farming it. It is a well known area right now, but because of the fact that its crap in comparison... nobody wants to waste their time on a crap hole.

Doubt will turn out blues or legendaries.

Babyeater likes this