• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lord Kesharq

League of Legends 1v1 league

23 posts in this topic

Hey guys, Lord Kesharq is back with a new idea for his next EUW comunity 1v1 championship, this time am thinking of doing a league....

That is right people, am still working out the finer points but the general idea will be like my normal 1v1 championships but this will be a drawn out month long 1v1 championship, which players can play in when they can to help avoid (and cut down on) players being unable to make deadlines.

Depending on how many players sign up for this will depend on how many games everyone will be playing, everyone will play everyone at least once, and in the case of a tied final it will be done as a best of 3 game.

There will be a RP price for the winner of 1780 RP atm (this may be a bit higher depending on external factors like sponsers ect).

Rules will be as follows:

-All games will be played on Howling Abyss

-Games will be set up in RANKED game mode (bring in bans!)

-A Screenshot of the end of the game scores MUST be taken and sent to me at the end of each game played (games will NOT be vaild if no screenshot is taken and sent to me for prove of game played).

-Players from level 30 unranked to Gold 1 may sign up to this league (have plans for the future for a gold to diamond level 1v1 champ so dw players of higher ranks.

-Each player is expected to behave and keeping flaming to a min, anyone who goes overboard on the harrasment WILL be kicked from the league and banned from future events, this also appiles to trolls and any other form of unsporting acts

-Games may be streamed if wished (if anyone records there matchs please info me, i have a youtube channel set up to post games on should you allow me to post them there, its a none profit channel before anyone asks)

-It is up to the players to add the player who they have been matched against and to then arrange with said player there game within a week of being informed, if a game can not be set up in that time both players will get 0 points and the game counted as a draw on there league history.

-To win a match, 1 player must take down the other players Nexus (Winner gets 1 point per victory)

-At the moment am looking for around 20 (currently have 3) players before starting this league.

Advanced sign ups are open to anyone who would wanna play, atm no start date has been set but it will wont start till sometime next month, as am waiting to see how many people sign up before setting a start date, and as always i hold the right to cancel this league should there be a lack of player turn out.

We know also have a facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/LKLoLLC ) which i ask anyone who wants to join this or future events please join the page, as i will be using it to post the leagues weekly results, table standings, weekly match lists and uploading screenshots too to avoid spamming this webpage. Thank you.

(Disclaimer type thingy...this will be the first time iv done something like this, and will take a lot of cooperation between players and myself, so there will be mistakes and slip ups but am wanna see how this lay out does, and yeah bring on the challenege ^^ )

Let's see how this goes.

yeah lol am hoping this time with the freedom to play games when ever people are able to get online, we can avoid the problems we have last time due to the lack of turn out ect ect. Would you like to play in this one mate?

So the gates of the war are open... So Shall I enter the gate and accept this chalange.. May the best leave the battle unharmed.. but I do seek blood... oh sigh... ok, normal language.. ye sure, i join ...

well were off to a good start at least, 6 people have currently signed up out of the aimed for 20 ^^ keep it up guys.

OK guys, people keep asking how this will be set up and or how it will be run so this comment is for setting that out.

The table will look like this:

League Table/Player Names        Points       Wins       Loses      Kills     Deaths

Player 1                                           4              4              0            9            2                         
player 2
player 3
player 4

Each week i will update this table based on the game results from this week, there will be a max of 2 games per week for each player which must be played in the week they are given or the match will count as a lost for both members. All stauts from in game are recorded and used to help decide your place on the table each week, kinda like a football league table.

Everyweek i will set up between 1 and 2 game for each player to play, so for example using the above, player 1 could play player 2 and 3 in week 1, then in week two have to play against player 3 and 4 ect ect until he has played against evey other member in the league, am not sure yet if there will be rematch games or not, it depends on player turn out ect ect. Player 1 will have a week from when the games are posted (normally on a monday) to play both of his games and to inform me of there scores from both games to play them. It is up to the player to sort of the game with there oppenant during the week to a time which both find best to play there game.

So yeah this is how it will be set out, each week the table will be updated and i will post an updated table for all to see, also games to be played will also be set out weekly. Am not 100% sure how long this will run for lol but it should be fun and worth the big prize at the end for the winner ^^

When are you planning to do this?

My plan is to start the league as soon as we hit enough members ^^ min of 10 max of 20, were currently on 6 as am waiting to hear back from a lot of people lol.

OK guys we have hit 10 members, with 3 more thinking about it, still looking for a few more players but if there is a lack of intrest then will get this thing underway very soon.

I'm up for it.

cool man, i will give it till like the 10th ish for people to think it over as we have now gotten 10 members so we can begin whenever but as people are still showing intrest in signing up am going to put off starting a little longer just encase any of the others wanna sign up.

The current player list as it stands atm:

1. Lord Kesharq
2. predatorslayer
3. Athlex
4. morgomir1
5. Sync Vaqe
6. xXscizorXx97
7. Mai Sawaguchi
8. MalikMerhi21
9. MultipleError
10. jarco20
11. Soravk
12. Prophet Darius
13. lolplox
14. Mholedor
15. Seabourne
16. RKBoss
17. KrissyyVonD
18. SeriousBlack LoL

Lots of players with M as there name starting letter xD. 13 hopefuls at the moment, only 1 winner. Am going to leave sign ups open till friday night at midnight as am still waiting on hearing back from a few people and i want to have even number of players before we start, and then we start!.

Well, count me in to get my face wrecked. LOL

LOL ur be fine man, just have faith in urself ^^ and think of the price! (i mean there is only a few golds in there... including you, and hey you never know, you might surprise urself! xD)

Dont forget guys we start on friday the 10th, and that u MUST screenshot ur end game screens for prove of playing for the game to count and for me to be able to record the stauts. Ty guys

(screens can either be posted here, to me in a PM or on league chat or on the facebook page).

Hey guys just to let everyone know, we will be starting on this thursday now, as i wont be able to start the event on friday due to not being able to get online all day friday. Aside from that nothing else has changed and i will be posting up ur first games of the league then ^^

And this is the offical week 1 games list. Listed below is the first game of the league that each player has to play. u have 1 week from today to play your game and provide me with a screenshot of it, if everyone gets there games done before the week is over i may post a second set of games up for players to play before the week deadline is over.

(please note that due to being missing a player, Soravk cannont play her game atm until i find someone to take the place of the player that dropped out, i will message soravk as soon as we find a new player to take up the space).

Lord Kesharq vs predatorslayer

Athlex vs morgomir1

Sync Vaqe vs xXscizorXx97

Mai Sawaguchi vs MalikMerhi21

MultipleError vs jarco20

Soravk vs Prophet Darius

lolpox vs Mholedor

Good luck to everyone and remember to screen your end game screen!.

OK guys for those wanting to know how the league is going atm here is a full update (to follow the action more closely come and join our facebook page for more live day by day updates and action, it also helps to avoid spamming here with posts: link - https://www.facebook.com/LKLoLLC?ref=bookmarks)

Player list at start:
1. Lord Kesharq (Admin/AJSA)
2. predatorslayer (AJSA)
3. Athlex (AJSA)
4. morgomir1 (AJSA)
5. Sync Vaqe
6. xXscizorXx97
7. Mai Sawaguchi
8. MalikMerhi21
9. MultipleError (AJSA)
10. jarco20
11. Soravk
12. Prophet Darius
13. lolplox (AJSA)
14. Mholedor
15. Seabourne
16. RKBoss
17. KrissyyVonD
18. SeriousBlack LoL

Week 1 game list:

Lord Kesharq vs Prophet Darius

Athlex vs morgomir1

Sync Vaqe vs xXscizorXx97

Mai Sawaguchi vs MalikMerhi21

MultipleError vs jarco20

Soravk vs predatorslayer

lolpox vs Mholedor

Seabourne vs RKBoss

KrissyyVonD vs SeriousBlack LoL

End of week 1 table

1st. xXscizorXx97
2. KrissyyVonD
3. morgomir1 (AJSA)
4. RKBoss
5. lolpox (AJSA)
6. Prophet Darius
7. Soravk
8. jarco20
9. MalikMerhi21
10. MultipleError (AJSA)
11. Sync Vaqe
12. Mholedor
13. Lord Kesharq (Admin/AJSA)
14 .SeriousBlack LoL
15. Seabourne
16. predatorslayer (AJSA)
17. Athlex (AJSA)
18. Mai Sawaguchi

Overall a pretty fun week one, with two AJSA members in the top 5!, Week two coming soon.

And here it is, after another long and great week of games, here is how the table looks at the end of week 2:

End of week 2 table

1. morgomir1 (AJSA)
2. MalikMerhi21
3. Prophet Darius
4. RKBoss
5. lolpox (AJSA)
6. MultipleError (AJSA)
7. KrissyyVonD
8. xXscizorXx97
9. Seabourne
10. Soravk
11. jarco20
12. predatorslayer (AJSA)
13. Mai Sawaguchi
14. SeriousBlack LoL
15. Lord Kesharq (Admin/AJSA)
16. Mholedor
17. Sync Vaqe
18. Athlex
(AJSA)

Annoyingly player Sync Vaqe has quit the league at the end of week 3 due to being unskilled (his words despite me trying to talk him into staying and that he was just off to a bad start). His replacement, player Andystuf5 will now be taking over his spot (And making me redo 3 weeks of games -_- lol).

Uff after a eventful week this week, here is the end of week 3 table standings:

End of week 3 table  

1. MalikMerhi21
2. Prophet Darius
3. morgomir1
4. RKBoss
5. lolpox
6. Soravk
7. Seabourne
8. Mai Sawaguchi
9. jarco20
10. MultipleError