• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScamRiderBlue

Xenosaga Trilogy remastered for global release

5 posts in this topic

There is a petition going on for the Xenosaga Trilogy Reboot going on right now.

I remembered those days when I turn on my PS2 and played Xenosaga series for 100 of hours. It is a series that you could sink 80+ hours of gameplay per episode. If this series is going to be remastered, then I'm going to support it! Please check this out if you are interested in this! (And if Bandai Namco really make this happened, then maybe they'll do .hack//G.U. trilogy remastered too? maybe? perhaps?)

Link: https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Katsuhiro_Harada_DirectorProducer_at_Bandai_Namco_Remaster_the_Xenosaga_Trilogy_for_Global_Release/

Id love for this to happen. Especially with the .hack series. Xenosaga was definitely a great classic series that I love spending time with. I love RPGs and they bring back a lot of great memories in my childhood. I love games were I can always get the base price out of them. Games were you can sink hours into them and fade away into the storyline and the experience. Those games made me think a bit and got me to take interest in their characters. It was a good time :)

Hell yeah. I have played Xenosaga Episode I, but I haven't finished whole games from I to III episodes. My brother played Xenosaga Episode I and he passed this game. But he haven't played Episode II and III. Did you know, KOS-MOS is remind me of Aigis from ATLUS' Persona series. Because they are badass robot chick. I hope that ScrewAttack will make another Death Battle episode where the fight between Aigis (Persona) vs KOS-MOS (Xenosaga). I will put on my Top 5 ScrewAttack should need to make another Death Battle list.

I said this already in the last thread, but I'll be pretty miffed if they remaster the 3 games and don't COMPLETE THE EFFING SERIES again. I want my 6 game series damnit. Also they should remaster the art-style in 2 IMO, pretty sure most fans hated it.