• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

XLoad3d

GTA V

7 posts in this topic

GTA V

I think AJSA should support GTA 5. It's multi-platform including next-gen and PC with cross-platform support. GTA 5 features a persistent multiplayer world, a very nice "crews" (clans) system, customization features like an in-game logo is perfect system for the AJSA.

Original post by Angry Joe about GTA V:

http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/16-the-official-ajsa-gta-v-xbox-360-ps3-crew/

Angry Joe already has official in-game Crews:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_angry_army

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_ajs_army_ps3

Other Players:

Volunteer to have your name put here

Pros:

- Persistent multiplayer world

- very popular content creator for custom deathmatches, races, and capture missions

- solid clan system (crews)

- cross-platform profile transfer

- featured on XBOX 360, PS3, XBOX ONE, PS4, and PC

- one of the best selling video games of all time and still played my millions of players.

- new content and constant updates by Rockstar

Cons:

- Crews are limited to only 1000 members

- PC release isn't till January 27, 2015

- recent glitches with online access caused by Rockstar's maintenance

- story mode data will not transfer between consoles or platforms, only online data

- garage clitches that destroy vehicles

Event Ideas

Angry Army (roll in huge numbers causing mayhem), custom lobby with AJSA members playing popular deathmatch, race maps.

We been support that, Xload3d. And support is going to continue on to the next gen.

The game is not cross-platform, or at least the online isn't. Each supported platform can only play and interact with users who are on the same platform. Next-gen users can't play with previous-gen users, and PC users cannot play with console users. And needless to say the consoles can't interact with each other either.

The potential con will be that extra effort will need to be put into organizing the AJSA into three subdivisions: PS4, Xbone, and PC. Along with dedicated mods for each crew. (I'm somewhat active on the PS3 crew right now, but the 360 crew has had no real support for months.)

Also keep in mind that the Heists still have no ETA, the game still has a bunch of bugs and glitches, and a minor note that you can only be in 5 crews at the same time.

That said, if the AJSA does come back to GTA V I'll do my best to help on the PS4 side of things. (And I still have a PS3, though I have a feeling we're phasing out last-gen if we go into GTA V again.)

We been support that, Xload3d. And support is going to continue on to the next gen.

it seems completely the opposite. Both official AJSA Crews are still at 300 giving the obvious indication that they haven't been maintained since January when the crew cap change from 300 to 1000 happened. Also GTA V is perfect for community events but we haven't had one. So to say is very off the mark.

So there are already official clans in the game? If so are they still playing? If not then why not? Who are these people that are playing?

I just want to make something clear, we are not going to find the people to play the game with you. The point of making posts in the area is because you already have an established presence in a game. If you cannot list at least 1 other person than I am going to have to say no.

So there are already official clans in the game? If so are they still playing? If not then why not? Who are these people that are playing?

I just want to make something clear, we are not going to find the people to play the game with you. The point of making posts in the area is because you already have an established presence in a game. If you cannot list at least 1 other person than I am going to have to say no.

Yes theres official clans... Joey himself is the Crew Leader, but it seems like nobody stepped up for the commander position. Since most of the AJSA are PC based the crossover to the AJSA forums doesn't work well since GTA 5 is still only on the console.

honestly Seph. i'm going to retract this suggestion. For someone who is such high rank as you i'd have to think you as a smarter person lol.

Yes theres official clans... Joey himself is the Crew Leader, but it seems like nobody stepped up for the commander position. Since most of the AJSA are PC based the crossover to the AJSA forums doesn't work well since GTA 5 is still only on the console.

honestly Seph. i'm going to retract this suggestion. For someone who is such high rank as you i'd have to think you as a smarter person lol.

I will consider this one done and lock the thread.