• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Avarice85

Problems in Endgame/Hasla

25 posts in this topic

The severe lack of 50s and overall high levels in our guild is making farming Hasla for gear all but impossible.

Other guilds like PRX and Impenetrable are beginning to "claim areas" for themselves and ally guilds. And not invite anyone outside of those guilds to parties in the area.

I'd like to know what we can do, or if there is any plans to increase our members.

I'm seeing 30-50+ members of these other guilds in Hasla.. Which means they have 30-50 Level cap players.  We have 4-5..

We really need to crack the whip and get people level'd up.  We are falling way behind on the game, not because of these other guilds but because we don't have enough people and we don't have enough level 50's. 

I thought AJSA's goal was to take over?  we need a lot more manpower for that... 

We'd probably have an easier time on Lucious...I joke..don't hit me. =P

You can't really force people to level faster since we aren't a hardcore guild. We'll just have to wait for people to catch up and try to recruit level 50 players before they are taken by other guilds and find some other guilds to alliance with.

The issue is not a hardcore guild. You cannot set such high expectations for a casual guild and be disappointed when you fall short.

We are not a hardcore guild and we should expect such things. However a few extra fifties would not hurt.

I misunderstood the goals listed on the overview of the guild listed on the forums then, my mistake. 

We'd probably have an easier time on Lucious...I joke..don't hit me. =P

You can't really force people to level faster since we aren't a hardcore guild. We'll just have to wait for people to catch up and try to recruit level 50 players before they are taken by other guilds and find some other guilds to alliance with.

And I didn't suggest "forcing" anything.  But we could easily organize events to help people level up and get gear. 
And we've made zero efforts to make contact with other guilds, so far. 

I dont understand why we just had a huge meeting about how to dominate a server, and then all the sudden its "We have no aspirations to do this."  

You used the term 'crack the whip' which implies to force. On the plus side...at least we have competition. ^_^

Also when did we have a meeting about how to dominate a server and where are the meeting notes? That kind of information would be useful to help new people understand what they should be doing to help the guild.

We didn't have a huge guild meeting on how to dominate a server. In fact the officers told you because we were going kyrios being dominant was a lost caused. We had the huge guild meeting to let people debate over which server to vote for and the votes are in.

We didn't have a huge guild meeting on how to dominate a server. In fact the officers told you because we were going kyrios being dominant was a lost caused. We had the huge guild meeting to let people debate over which server to vote for and the votes are in.

The reason we were picking a server was because we couldnt focus our efforts...

It was either be competitive on Kyrios, or have no competition and risk losing an entire server... If my memory serves me right.

My question/point is: are we going to even try to be competitive on Kyrios?? Or are there no aspirations to do anything big on AA with AJSA?

You used the term 'crack the whip' which implies to force. On the plus side...at least we have competition.  ^_^

Also when did we have a meeting about how to dominate a server and where are the meeting notes? That kind of information would be useful to help new people understand what they should be doing to help the guild.

Crack the whip. as in MOTIVATE people. There's zero motivation here. except to do trade packs... 

We have just gone through a large and somewhat heated debate. It will take a bit of time for things to settle down.

I think the lack of level 50s is more from the fact we aren't grouping to grind through quests.  In groups of 5, we would be able to hit level 50 from quest xp alone and it would be 5x faster when doing the basic kill X number of mobs.

Avarice85 likes this

I think the lack of level 50s is more from the fact we aren't grouping to grind through quests.  In groups of 5, we would be able to hit level 50 from quest xp alone and it would be 5x faster when doing the basic kill X number of mobs.

Yea. Hoping to help people up.  But no one ever takes up my offers.  Asked twice today if anyone needed help (With anything). Nothing. 

No passive aggression there - Just saying. If anyone needs help, im happy to oblige.. I have a new Hasla weapon to test out. 

I apologize to everyone if i seemed torqued off.  I really did think we were going harder into this game. Just not sure why we all got into a big debate over a game we aren't really invested in.  That doesn't make sense to me. 

What's wrong with just playing and enjoying the game?

I was at Hasla 2 days ago. You do get a party rather easily for my case. I was invited into a 20-man raid party. However, I am kind of disappointed by the game's design. You need 150 specific tokens, and even if you do get that particular token drop it's 5-10% chance to roll it. There were around 3 raid groups there with 20 over people each as well so we also didn't get every mob. After about half an hour I got like 2 tokens. Why 150 tokens? It's insane. The game's design pissed off me so much I logged off the game and did not login yet since then.

I was at Hasla 2 days ago. You do get a party rather easily for my case. I was invited into a 20-man raid party. However, I am kind of disappointed by the game's design. You need 150 specific tokens, and even if you do get that particular token drop it's 5-10% chance to roll it. There were around 3 raid groups there with 20 over people each as well so we also didn't get every mob. After about half an hour I got like 2 tokens. Why 150 tokens? It's insane. The game's design pissed off me so much I logged off the game and did not login yet since then.

You're not suppose to do them in 20 man raids, that would just decrease your chances especially if RNG fails you.  Also I believe the last mobs during the rift event drop like 15 tokens.

The problem is that there's like 60 people there. If you don't join a 20 man raid, your chances of getting any token at all is equal to 0 because you need to deal a certain percentage of damage to mob even if you tagged it first to get the loot. You can't really do that since once a mob spawn there will be 10-20 people attacking it at the same time.

Hasla rift has two parts. First is the scorpions small ones drop 2-3 the big ones drop 4-5. The second part is the Yaska's they drop 20-30.

You need 150 for Tier 1 hasla, 200 plus a t1 for the t2 hasla, and 300 plus a t2 for the t3 hasla weapon.

Hasla was made to be ground in small groups. The raids are necessary because of people like death law who kill people who go near where they are farming.

This was expected.  It was one of the main reasons we were considering to move to Lucious, where less massive guilds exist and better conditions for competitive game for AJSA at its current state. The vote ended in favor or Kryios, assuming people are prepared for things like that and wont be bothered too much.

Looks like there is nothing to do, but to try not to get into zerg way or ally with them. Even if we push everyone in the guild to 50 it wouldnt be enough. We need to put our diplomacy in use for this one

Avarice85 likes this

This was expected.  It was one of the main reasons we were considering to move to Lucious, where less massive guilds exist and better conditions for competitive game for AJSA at its current state. The vote ended in favor or Kryios, assuming people are prepared for things like that and wont be bothered too much.

Looks like there is nothing to do, but to try not to get into zerg way or ally with them. Even if we push everyone in the guild to 50 it wouldnt be enough. We need to put our diplomacy in use for this one

It was expected.  I just thought we were going in with a little more force for PVP and Endgame. Its my mistake. I misunderstood, completely.

So again i apologize for that.  I interpreted everyone's heated arguments in that last guild meeting as a desire to do some big things.  But I think i misread that.  

Full on- really. I got it in my head that we were doing something other than trade packs and crafting.  But that isn't anywhere.  So its my own damn fault. 

In my head, i thought we were gonna get a few people up for end game. at least 5-10 people focused on it.   I don't think Kyrios is a lost cause. I just think we all have different goals.  Id love to see us get on a schedule for tradepacks and pvp. and other events.  Just to get a battle rhythm going.  But i'm not sure if everyone would like that or not.  

I do agree with you though, MoVe. I think we should befriend some big guilds.  I did some asking around while in Hasla.

PRX is not a PK guild. They are huge. They will however swarm you if you attack one of their guys.  Death Law is a BR Zerg/PK guild.

Laughing Coffin is split between two servers - a PK guild from what i hear.  Ive only had good interactions with the Mostly Harmless guild. But im not sure their stance on PK/PVP/Ganking. Impenetrable, ive only heard bad things about. Basically they do what they want because they have the numbers to do so. 

PRX is a good guild. They plant trees where they are farming in hasla and if you go and pull from their side they will kill you over and over again. I saw it yesterday. However they were really good with me.

Death Law - Everyone hates them it seems. I have seen people get off in trials because they were killing death law. I have also seen people insta guilty "because Death Law".

Mostly Harmless - Not much dealings with them yet.

Eastern Guardians - They were on the alpha server "Omega". They are a euro guild and were known for having a glitched tree farm under the world.

Avarice85 likes this

Glad we're staying on Kyrios. The populations of the other servers are already dropping. 4 AM EST, and only Kyrios is 'High'; rest are just 'Up'.

As for leveling. Might want to start passing around basic mats (iron ORE, Logs, etc) that can be refined into finished crafting material for use in crafting items. I've earned about 5 levels just by doing that starting around lvl 30ish.

Glad we're staying on Kyrios. The populations of the other servers are already dropping. 4 AM EST, and only Kyrios is 'High'; rest are just 'Up'.

As for leveling. Might want to start passing around basic mats (iron ORE, Logs, etc) that can be refined into finished crafting material for use in crafting items. I've earned about 5 levels just by doing that starting around lvl 30ish.

I wouldn't use labor to level unless you're making Hereafter stones.  Its such a waste to burn all that Labor for that little exp on Iron Ingots.

Seriously. if someone has the Raw Stone, or Stone Bricks, i'll be happy to buy them a Labor Potion and Blue Salt Wedges to level up. Maybe even scrape together a EXP boost potion for it.  Its best to plan that like a week ahead so you can gather the materials, let your labor cap at 5k. and then craft 500 Hereafter stones.  Massive massive exp gain. 

illutian likes this

I wouldn't use labor to level unless you're making Hereafter stones.  Its such a waste to burn all that Labor for that little exp on Iron Ingots.

Seriously. if someone has the Raw Stone, or Stone Bricks, i'll be happy to buy them a Labor Potion and Blue Salt Wedges to level up. Maybe even scrape together a EXP boost potion for it.  Its best to plan that like a week ahead so you can gather the materials, let your labor cap at 5k. and then craft 500 Hereafter stones.  Massive massive exp gain. 

What ever helps the guild as a whole. Which is why I didn't say to just sit and craft finished items (armors/weapons). Nothing like having sunk a bunch of material into items to find no one needs them.

...might even go for the resource packs (iron and such) for building ships and houses :D

PRX is a good guild. They plant trees where they are farming in hasla and if you go and pull from their side they will kill you over and over again. I saw it yesterday. However they were really good with me.

Death Law - Everyone hates them it seems. I have seen people get off in trials because they were killing death law. I have also seen people insta guilty "because Death Law".

Mostly Harmless - Not much dealings with them yet.

Eastern Guardians - They were on the alpha server "Omega". They are a euro guild and were known for having a glitched tree farm under the world.

How about "Something Legit"?  I know a level 50 in their guild with 40k+ artistry, several of their members also have heard me playing music so I might be able to get in contact with them.  (Artistry and music playing is very diplomatic, I find friends, clients, etc left and right.  Most pirates and reds will also let you go free lol) They also apparently have a 90k carpentry guy?  That's a lot more organized than us. Even though I had put myself as maining carpentry in the excel sheet, no one has sent me any logs to turn into lumber.  Meanwhile their guild funnels all their logs through that guy.

Honestly, I just got bored really quickly around 30. I sign on and just hate grinding through quests..and crafting at the moment..I don't know. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more once I sit down, but it's just been difficult lately. Determined to sit down and just plow through content this week though..this post actually helped a bit :)

Honestly, I just got bored really quickly around 30. I sign on and just hate grinding through quests..and crafting at the moment..I don't know. I'm sure I'll enjoy it more once I sit down, but it's just been difficult lately. Determined to sit down and just plow through content this week though..this post actually helped a bit :)

30 is a kind of a weird point in the game. If you're burned out on quests, i'd say focus on building a ship or doing something with crafting. 

Definitely see if someone will group up with you for quests, if you decide to continue.  Halcyona and up are all PVP zones. So its grindy with a chance of getting ganked.  But at 40 things get really interesting with lots of gear, your income will increase a lot.  

Hope this helps. 

How about "Something Legit"?  I know a level 50 in their guild with 40k+ artistry, several of their members also have heard me playing music so I might be able to get in contact with them.  (Artistry and music playing is very diplomatic, I find friends, clients, etc left and right.  Most pirates and reds will also let you go free lol) They also apparently have a 90k carpentry guy?  That's a lot more organized than us. Even though I had put myself as maining carpentry in the excel sheet, no one has sent me any logs to turn into lumber.  Meanwhile their guild funnels all their logs through that guy.

Other guilds have a battle rhythm.  We don't.  Hopefully something we get started on in the next few weeks.  Everyone's just kinda doing their own thing.  Which is cool. But it'll be awesome once we start doing more things together besides trade packs.