• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Humorousone

How to make arma 3 look and feel fantastic

6 posts in this topic

I've spent over 500 hours playing arma in the past year or so, and I thought I'd share some of the mods that i've used most heavily. All of these mods work with singleplayer, although some of them may not be allowed by some multiplayer servers, so you'll have to disable them if not.

~~~~~~~~

Community base addons : This is required to make the below mods work.

Blastcore : This is a neat visual mod that tweaks lighting (especially at night), explosions, rain and various other things. Makes the game look a TONNE better.

JSRS : This is an audio mod that replaces most of the default sounds with much better, much more realistic sounding audio. It also tweaks how sounds interact with buildings and terrain.

Shacktac hud : This tool adds a small HUD at the bottom of your screen that shows you where your squad members are. Useful with the slightly erratic AI in the campaign.

~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're not sure how to install mods, do a quick search. There are plenty of tutorials and videos out there. It's simple once you get into the swing of things.

As good as mods are right now we need to focus on getting a player base (a stable one). Most of the time we only have 3 or 4 players attend every weekend.

This is only a post for those interested to be honest. 

Also, I should probably mention that I can join in if you need another hand, but I'll only be able to attend sporadically.
I'm quite busy right now, and archeage is sucking up most of my time anyway.

If you ever need me to host a server, however, just ask. I can organise that for you.

Well, i'm currently on the prowl for a server servery saturday and since I'm unable to host them myself. Attendance would make us look better and I don't think 3-4 hours could ruin any questing/raiding time.

What time on satuday (GMT) do you need this hosting?

Be warned though. I'm in the process of making a few changes to my network, so it's a bit unstable at the minute.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0