• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Skoplio

A story of Frames and... grinding?!

3 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the right place, but hell, I'm posting this here anyway.

A game I've been playing since it's Open Beta release back in 2013, Warframe, has substantial potential of being one of the biggest games of all time.

Now, the game revolves around you being a space ninja, killing dozens of (sadly not very varied) enemies in the most brutal ways possible. I really love the game, despite some of it's flaws like it's glitchiness at times, also it has a gigantic grind aspect, like Destiny, and not much story, but it is slowly progressing and adding story elements. But that's compensated in the game being Free-To-Play, unlike Destiny.

But that is not why I'm here today, if you want to know more, you are free to try it for yourselves, or watch some reviews and gameplay of it. 

What I'm here today for is that I wonder if Joe should try the game, possibly giving us a Review of it, or at least making a Vlog on what he thinks about it in general. I also want to find a group of people with whom I can play with, because playing the game alone is not that fun at all, probably even outright boring to some, such as myself, at times. I think people who appreciate Shooters and Hack-and-slash games might like it, even enjoy it. I'm just giving an over-the-top explanation of the game here, and am hoping to get some replies on what people think about the game and if there's anyone interested in playing it, in the Europe region of course (game is region restricted, sadly). 

Anyway, that's what I wanted to say and I hope you aren't too harsh on me.

Tootles.

If you want to play Warframe with AJSA check out here: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/forum/53-warframe/

As for Joe and a Warframe review...I doubt it. I mean the game is already older and he does reviews of bigger games, hyped ones that come out or whatever, games he is interested in. I doubt you can make him play Warframe. If he wanted to play it, he would of already played it and made a review.

I tried playing it at one point, but I didn't really like it that much. I do like hack'n'slash game a lot (is why I want a Dynasty Warriors game), but Warframe just felt-- dull and somewhat boring. I've never been a big fan of grinding (But I want a DW game? Go figure!), so that might be a part of it. Same thing with shooters.

As for whether should Joe do anything about it - it's up to him.