• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sol Omega

The end of Naruto.

59 posts in this topic

Shonen Jump has announced the end of not so interminable ninja manga Naruto, to conclude in Weekly Shonen Jump’s 50th issue on November 10th...

Although it's sad to hear such news, I am full of anticipation and curiosity of what the end will entail (will the show's namesake die? Will Hinata get her dick wet with Naruto? Will Sasuke just fuck off?). Perhaps this is just the end of shippuden and there'll be "Reppuu*."

But as much as I would love Bang Shishigami-kun to get his own show, let's take a moment of silence for Naruto...

Now, for how I feel.

Thoughts?

Opinions?

*click it.

IrishRogue likes this

Oh it's almost the end already? FINALLY!

Here's my prediction on how the series will end:

Either Sasuke will die, or he will be arrested and be rehabilitated from being too emo this whole time. For Naruto himself, maybe he'll finally be with Hinata. Or with someone else. Or have their relationship left hanging like Mahou Sensei Negima. Hate that shit. Hopefully he'll be with Hinata.

And it all ends happily ever after.... till the next war starts anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if the next story is about Naruto's son or daughter.

One overly long manga down, One Piece, Bleach, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Great Teacher Onizuka Paradise Lost & Berserk remaining. Oh plus the other long runners.

finally.

I really like naruto, but an ending is long overdue.

Right now, naruto can have a good ending and a bad ending. The creator of naruto seems to be leaning in the evil ending option more though, but I hope the good ending happens because face it, who wants a bad ending? (click spoiler to know what I mean by good ending and bad ending)

Bad Ending = sasuke winning the fight
Good Ending = Naruto winning the fight

What if all these shonens end up a slice of life in the last episode.

Like, Naruto wakes up on his bed in modern day japan.

"it was all a dream."

He then continues his life as a ramen waiter.

Better yet how bout naruto wakes up in his bed to realize it is only his first day at the academy and it was all just a dream.

Emphase, ', Apex Spartan and 1 other like this

The long curse will finally be dispelled! I'll never start watching a show that runs like that again... it has been for too long.

Will be fun to see how it ends though, and if it generates rage or no.

Oh and Seph if it ended like that Naruto is the most insane little kid ever, or he just has a great imagination. :/

Sol Omega and Omg Long Hair like this

#plottwist: It was all a dream and it really was Sasuke dreaming of what would happen when he got stuck in the ground during the bell trainng excersise when they got teamed up together.

#plottwist: Naruto never existed. We are all inside Madara's Tsuki no Me. 

Well I'm not too sad to see the ending since the war was sooooo long. 

#plotwitst: The anouncement was all a ruse to increase interest on the manga and Kishimoto is going to milk it for another 15 years

IrishRogue likes this

I'm guessing it will be over for a while before they do a new series after a significant time lapse and will either focus on next generation of ninjas or still focus on naruto as an adult. Only problem is after this war, nobody would fuck with the leaf village when naruto can basically just rofl-stomp entire villages or just nuke them.

Also if i'm incorrect about something, my bad. I'm not entirely caught up yet.

Still watching the series. Cba to read. Well, the sooner it ends, the better, really. Though I won't be surprised if they'll produce another shitful filler before the end.

That mech naruto filler.....

Skipped it. Was wondering why the series were a week late, checked what's up. Just fuck it! Not worth it. Reading the episode description was enough.

Pretty sure that only exists to tie into the recent storm game

Great.. An anime that I watched a long time ago and now don't care about at all finally finishes. For me the whole ninja war and shit has been the most boring shit ever totally missing the point for which I started watching the anime in the first place. And it didn't feel like the "reveals" that started coming with Akatsuki were enough to carry the series for me. It feels remotely similar to DBZ to me and the whole "power level" thing that was talked about in the first series has ground into the floor (I'll never forgive shippuuden for spitting on Rock Lee's achievements in the original naruto with his gate opening shit. They built it up as a high Jounin level skill that in the end could give you powers that were far beyond any Hokage.. And well I haven't watched the most recent parts but I don't think Rock Lee's "initial gates" are anything of worth anymore... He most likely needs to get to the last level or else he's useless.). So yeah.. The first 80 episodes of Naruto were beastly.. And it was all downhill from there (Naruto the original series.).

About time is the word for this.. And "When will Luffy finally get his head out of side-stories and go find One Piece." ..

#THEHINATAPLOTTWIST!!!

Creepy video aside, I would like to see a new chapter when Naruto grows older and as for Shippuden...it's been way to long anyways...I'm glad the end is coming.

Gotta love when Demon comes on a anime thread. The whole thread shines of anime enthusiasm. 

One down.

Up next.......

tumblr_static_fairy.tail.full.1294219.jp

No.

Right now.

The show sucks.