• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

argetlam350

Tackling the Raids, Sunday (PS4)

673 posts in this topic

OGlvFA2.png

After the all the fun I had during my first Vault of Glass run back in October, I decided to run the Destiny Raid weekly. These Raids show truly what the whole game should've been like. Hoping each Raid adds something new to the game each time. Each time conquering these challenges, making our presence that much stronger in this universe.

Raid Recommendations 

The Raids demand different personal achievements and requirements before taking them on. Below are the different tools you must come equipped for the respected Raid.

Vault of Glass Normal

Level 27+

One Void damaging weapon, for shield purposes.

Icebreaker, easy to deal with Oracles. (Not required)

Vault of Glass Hard

Level 30+

One Void damaging weapon, for shield purposes

Icebreaker, easy to deal with Oracles. (Not required)

Crota's End Normal

Level 31+

Minimum One Titan

Minimum Two Gjallarhorn’s

Alot of Heavy Ammo

Crota's End Hard

Level 32

Minimum Two Titan

Minimum Two Gjallarhorn’s

Alot of Heavy Ammo

Times, Days and Host

Primarily Raids will take place during early Sunday morning, as it is easier for everyone to attend. While also giving the most time that might be needed to complete these Raids. Take a look at the times listed, if your conversion isn’t there ask and we’ll figure it out to add it on.

Sunday Times

• 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
  • 1:00 PM Central Standard Time
  • 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
  • 11:00 AM Pacific Standard Time

Host

Argetlam350

As your Community Officer an a Level 29 Warlock, I will tackle this monster with you.

All right then, so four more open spots then.

Also I shall update the time when it shall start but it will probably be some time in the evening. I'll also be using a level 28 Titan just to let everyone know, with the shield super.

I got my hunter to 27 last night. Hope that's good for the raid.

Sweet, guess I'll start stocking up on Ammunition Synthesis.

Also Delrith mentioned something about PS4 Raid Runs with him and Joe in this stream: http://www.twitch.tv/angryjoeshow/b/571997528 has there been any official word on that?

I am a possible for an evening raid, definite any time before 1700. 27 Gunslinger. Watched Datto's raid guide vids for some fight strat info. Good mic and ready to rock!

I myself will be good anytime after 5 pm US Central.

I also have another member who is willing to tag along and share some tips/tricks along the way.

Is 5 going to be the start time?

five probably would be a good time.

So 5:00 pm US Central is the time we are all cool with.

Sure, I think that's like 4 o clock for me but that still works. Does that work with everyone else?

Sure, I think that's like 4 o clock for me but that still works. Does that work with everyone else?

Its fine to me with 5 for me or 5 for you. Either way I am good.

All right main post updated. It shall start at 5 o'clock central time so check your timezones and see what time that would be for you if you are not in the central timezone.

I also added all those who have commented here and have said they might be in or are in into a list in the post, all names are PSN names just in case people wish to start sending invites. Though if you use a different PSN name then what is in your profile please do tell us.

So that's going to be 6 EST right?

Crap just remembered I have an appointment this Friday, but if this becomes a reoccurring weekly event I can probably commit to be on for raid 2 hours every Friday.

For the first friend's PSN is Sryupywolf.

I got another guy as well to take Babyeaters spot, just need to see if he can do it tomorrow. Will update as soon as possible.

All right I'll add him to the list shortly.

Also probably around 3:30 I'll send out friend requests and such I'll make the lobby public but it's just easier to invite people from a friend's list.

Please shoot me a friend invite so I can accept it when I get home. Babyeater_6

Well that was pretty awesome, shame the rest of the game can't be like the Vault of Glass really. The strikes would be so much more fun if they required that much communication. Though dang wish I could of gotten something other then upgrade materials. XD

I'm willing to do it again some time next week, probably the same day.

I'm willing to do it again some time next week, probably the same day.

I'm down for that.