• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

The Nemesis Malkavian

Guild Wars 2 Guild-wide Secret Santa

5 posts in this topic

The Holiday season draws near, I propose we have a Secret Santa event for Christmas this year.

Here are the rules (EDITED):

1. The gifts must be worth 1600 gems or less. Name whatever item you wish to have on the forums here.

2. If you guys want to participate, simply add in your username in the GW2 format (i.e. Malkavian.4516). I'll inform you of who you'll be giving your Secret Santa present via the game. 

3. I'll be extending this to the entire guild. In other words, both EU and NA chapters of the AJSA guild can participate. Just be sure to add in which chapter of the guild you are a part of. 

4. Cut-off date would be on November 20th for those who want in on the Secret Santa. And the gift giving would take place on December 25th (Christmas Day)

6. The most important rule of all: ANYONE CAN JOIN SO LONG AS YOU GOT A GAME OF GUILD WARS 2 AND YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS GUILD. 

And for the record, I'll be using this: http://primaryschoolict.com/random-name-selector/# in the selection process. 

Looks like that's it. Hope you guys participate. :)

Ana and Treeps like this

I like the idea a lot! Except for the 35 dollars thing. I think it's too much! Some people don't want to spend real money on GW2, like me. And 35 dollars = 2800 gems! Damn, that's quite an amount of gems. This would cost at least.. 280g ingame? I definitely can't afford that.

I was thinking on something like a 1g-10g gift. It seems more accessible to everyone.

Like I said, 35 dollars is the maximum amount. You could just get an item that costs lower than that if you want. :)

Just spoke with the Guild Leader and some modifications will be made to the rules:

1. The gifts must be worth 1600 gems or less. Name whatever item you wish to have on the forums here.

2. If you guys want to participate, simply add in your username in the GW2 format (i.e. Malkavian.4516). I'll inform you of who you'll be giving your Secret Santa present via the game. 

3. I'll be extending this to the entire guild. In other words, both EU and NA chapters of the AJSA guild can participate. Just be sure to add in which chapter of the guild you are a part of.