• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

Duck Dynasty the Game: WORST LICENSED GAME EVER

35 posts in this topic

Bad news is that this game is also on Steam which kinda sickens me and it was rated 4/5 in a sarcastic way. Anyways, this "game" looks very outdated and it makes Rambo: The Video Game looked like a 2002 game and there are 2D rendered trees and bushes, shitty quality when using Duck Dynasty footage, and this "open-world" game where you sit on your car changing radios, calling the ducks, racing, and hunting sections made Duck Hunt looked like Ride to Hell's baby cow. There might be a DLC or Season Pass for this game to spill out racist and homophobic comments on this game. Goddamnit this is reminded me of Man VS. Wild game that is published by the same company as this.

Full Gameplay (WATCH THIS IF YOU DARE):

http://youtu.be/Ympo8at5_2s

Trailer:

http://youtu.be/tmJRKgHt_D0

Steam game (buy it at your own risk, waddafuck? 4/5 Stars?!):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/319410/

Eh i have seen worse games

But for a next gen, it is really bad 

I don't know what you are talking about. THIS GAME HAS BEARD GRAPHICS?!!!!! 10/10 

Just saw Jim Sterling's LP of it and yeah, its pretty bad.

Oh hell, not this game again.
*rolls for SAN damage*
20. MOTHERF-
I HAVE SEEN ETERNITY AND IT LIES BEYOND THE START SCREEN! *whimpers* fuck the pain away fuck the pain away  fuck the pain away fuck the pain awy fuckthepainawayfuckthepainawayfuckthepai

*one trip to the asylum and far too many pills later*

Okay, now that I'm back in my right mind. here's my more reasoned response:

This game looks bad. Why would anyone in their right mind buy this? Oh well, back to shooting things into space.

IrishRogue, Sol Omega and Puntosmx like this

That's what you get from a tv show based game. Usually it will suck ass. Except South Park Stick of Truth, the Simpsons, 24 and a few more.

Regardless, even though it looks like crap, at least it's funny to watch and you can get "some" enjoyment out of it. House of 1,000 doors is waaayyyy worse than this.

Worst game of the year?

Did we really forget about that Rambo game???

And... in all honesty, for what it is... it's not a piece of shit. It's bad, but not Garry's incident/Guise of the Wolf/Etc etc and not to mention troll reviews mucking the score, but if you're dull enough to just look at the score without reading any of the reviews or look at gameplay, then you're either a fan, don't care, or you got what you had comin'.

And Kaz, you're worse than me and Guise of the Wolf with that there 1,000 door game.

...Watch the 3DS version be the best one. I've seen games that were awful on consoles, but their hand held versions were hidden gems.

Gone the Third likes this

Worst game of the year?

In complete fairness to the Rambo game (oh Madoka, did I really just- DOC I NEED MORE PILLS!) at least that reminds me of how good the original movies were.

This game, meanwhile, only reminds me of my seething contempt for reality TV.

So, point to Rambo: The Videogame, I guess. What's that make it, a -12? I lost count after the umpteenth repetition of "He's a man, not a god!"

Sol Omega likes this

Was anyone actually expecting it to be good in the first place?

Sol Omega likes this

I've always wanted to see a re-make of Duck Hunt, but this is not what I had in mind...

Worst game of the year?

And... in all honesty, for what it is... it's not a piece of shit. It's bad, but not Garry's incident/Guise of the Wolf/Etc etc and not to mention troll reviews mucking the score, but if you're dull enough to just look at the score without reading any of the reviews or look at gameplay, then you're either a fan, don't care, or you got what you had comin'.

And Kaz, you're worse than me and Guise of the Wolf with that there 1,000 door game.

............ I sometimes don't get if you're being sarcastic or just straight up mocking me because you hate me so much. Ms Sol, are you currently having a period? I suddenly have this preminition "de ja vu" feeling that reminded me of the horrible things my sister will do to me when she had her period.

I already reviewed Guise of the Wolf. That game's really bad, but it's "so bad it's hillarious" kind of bad, and the game is only 1 hour long. I'm telling you people, House of 1,000 doors is the epitamy of bad games. Nothing good or fun with it whatsoever, and it's just 5 hours of long repetitive and downright boring minigames of "find these 15 objects amongst 100 of piles of objects"! You can't even make fun of the game because the game....... ARRRRRRGHHHHH!

Gangland likes this

Anita was right, games are horrible and sexist and stupid, look at this game. It's got a super critically acclaimed high budget backing and it's still awful! (I'm dripping sarcasm don't burn me).

............ I sometimes don't get if you're being sarcastic or just straight up mocking me because you hate me so much.

I mean, it's not like I make sarcastic comments anyways...

............ I sometimes don't get if you're being sarcastic or just straight up mocking me because you hate me so much. Ms Sol, are you currently having a period? I suddenly have this preminition "de ja vu" feeling that reminded me of the horrible things my sister will do to me when she had her period.

M_4090046_W2t30kOEa05o.jpg

13f059773a9bd275a2cd5bf85bf63cc40e5f7209

Worst game ever? Oh please.

This is a boring ass game, but if Cabela´s games are a thing then there´s no reason for this not to be one. And lets be honest, the cutscenes are funny as shit, it´s so horribad that it´s good..

If you don´t at the very least enjoy the cutscenes or the shooting *cough* .. Then you´re not the target demography.

Sol Omega likes this

Oh God why!!!!!

It is based off a dumb reality tv show with a cast full of dumb people who want to try to start a cult. I am waiting for the dlc where instead of ducks you are gunning down gay people like they want to do in the tv show

John Luke runs like he needs to take a shit, DUCKS DONT FLY THAT WAY!!!! EVER!!!! And, the environments look like they are hunting out of season! Illegal hunting FTW!

I mean, it's not like I make sarcastic comments anyways...

M_4090046_W2t30kOEa05o.jpg

13f059773a9bd275a2cd5bf85bf63cc40e5f7209

Gulp. Ok2! I'll not! Please don't hurt me! emot-crying.gif

John Luke runs like he needs to take a shit, DUCKS DONT FLY THAT WAY!!!! EVER!!!! And, the environments look like they are hunting out of season! Illegal hunting FTW!

Brute! Been a while man! Where have you been?

All over the place man! Been busy trying to get things back in order. Got my channel back up and running. 

Kaz32 likes this

All over the place man! Been busy trying to get things back in order. Got my channel back up and running. 

Yep, you're certainly back. Welcome back man.

AngryBrute likes this

Oh wait2, I saw your Shadow of Mordor review and I notice that you're a bit confused about the ending. I'll explain it in detail, under spoiler tag.

The Black Hand of Sauron is actually Sauron himself in his human disguise. Notice how he said "Come back to me, elf lord". He slashes his own throat because he's pulling Celebrimbor into himself, like in the beginning of the game when Talion's throat got sliced and Celebrimbor is summoned to him. And when that didn't work, he shows his true form. Of course he got his ass kicked and he ran away like a coward, but there you go. That's what happens in the ending. I'm looking forward for the sequel. This is an alternate continuity so the plot may not follow the original Lord of the Ring story, which is great.

There you go. Hope that explains the ending.

Yeah it does in a way! But still, I hated how lazy it felt with all that QTE stuff and the few minutes of fighting. 

Kaz32 and Puntosmx like this

Yeah it does in a way! But still, I hated how lazy it felt with all that QTE stuff and the few minutes of fighting. 

Me too. I wish there's a cool boss fight like the fight with Deathstroke in Arkham Origins where you and him do a relentless counter attack duel, but considering I slaughtered 100 generals before the last battle with ease, at least it shows that I'm a supreme badass by killing the last enemy with ease. Thankfully I make the final fight more epic by putting this song.

I slice the enemy general just in time before the song ends. It feels so good!