• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GamingTomatoOfficial

Are They Really Worth It?

7 posts in this topic

Hey!

Hey whats up everyone my name is Kevin and today I am here to talk about games and next gen consoles...

I am still in school and I hear people saying "OMG I just got ghosts today" .

There is a main reason I don't have ghosts and am not planning on getting it yet.

Thats because I have a xbox 360 and have a xbox one preodered and I am probably gonna get ghosts but on xbox one.

So if you are getting the xbox one do you guys think it is really worth spending another 60 bucks just to get the game like 15 days before it will come out on next gen consoles and be considered "obsolete"

Also if you got or are getting one game for xbox 360 and xbox one/ ps3 and ps4 tell me why...

-Kevin

You can upgrade to the next-gen version of a game for around $10 and you have to download it digitally. So, if you bough COD: Ghosts right now on your Xbox360 you could upgrade to the Xbox One version and keep your stats and unlocks. So, for that reason it's not too bad if you have the internet and space to download a digital title and don't mind spending what turns out to be an extra $10 to play the game earlier than you would have otherwise. (it's $10 for cod ghosts but the prices are up to the publishers so I don't know about other games like BF4)

Also the only difference in the game between the consoles will be who you are playing with meaning you can buy the 360 version to play with friends and wait and see who gets the XBO and upgrade if you have enough ppl to play with.

-and pc master race

Maybe you should ask mommy and daddy for permission first. I assume they'll say yes though since parents are bunch of enablers now who just get their kids everything they want to shut them up. All of which I believe will lead to the downfall of call of duty long before any other game takes it out.

if you want my honest opinon about that

if you dont have any exlusives on console or stuff you wouldnt mind not playing, try getting a PC as no consoles are worth it without exclusives IMO

Ghosts isn't a game worth of the "Next-Gen" title.

It's nothing but a rehash of previous games, and I'm not just saying that..

The game doesn't innovate at all, and graphically it hasn't advanced at all. Even on PC (Which is flat-out better in terms of performance, frame-rates and graphics)

Get Battlefield 4. I don't even play, and I know it's better.

lordvetynari likes this

Nope it is not worth... for know. 
I am not pro pirating (but EA), but you should try to get a free-copy to check everything out; first. If you like it then, buy it. If not, then not.

Call of Duty is not terrible. It is mediocre. Sweet campaings, funny Co-op, terrible broken Multiplayer. 

And in all honesty, the new Alien-mode sounds interesting at the very least.