• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

agosparti

SMITE Past Events Time Capsule

Mode   7 members have voted

1. 1. Select your Game Mode

• Conquest
    • Arena
    • Joust
    • Siege

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

AJSA_zpse6e80601.jpg

To All AJSA members I would like to celebrate the One Year Anniversary of the AJSA,We will be doing a Custom 5v5 Joust game & Siege for Fun you could be giving something special at the end of next week for joining us so why not I am hoping i will see lot of people on that day playing smite with us.

When: 16th of November at 7pm GMT  11am PST  1pm CST  2pm EST  12pm MST

Where: The Angry Army[AJSA] Teamspeak Smite Section

Playing Teams will be random picked

Starting Level 3

Starting Gold 1600

so see all on the Gods Battlefield

agosparti

Mondez, DoctorEvil, Davice and 1 other like this

Please Select your mode

I am doing a Fun Community Event

The event is going to be at 7:00 pm GMT, 1:00 pm EST

The Angry Army Teamspeak

SpartanGoddess likes this

smite-logo_zpsyph8x5n3.jpg

To all ajsa smite community members.

It is time for a In-house Community Event all new smite players are welcome to join in on this event,it will be hosted by CorioHD all team gold will be draft picked by the event host.

When : Sunday 15th Feb 7:30 PM GMT, 2:30 pm EST ,1:30pm CST

Where : The Angry Army Teamspeak 3 Smite Section

What : In-house Casual Play Custom Game modes like Conquest,Siege,Assault,Arena

Rules : Game modes will be chosen by the event host

if you have any questions about Smite or New Event Ideas please contact me agosparti on the forum or speak to me on ts3 i am on most days

This post has been promoted to an article

48ea53c6-fe9e-4b03-a629-22bc79768156_zps
The SMITE Angry Army community welcome all interested in joining us for our weekly event. Myself, and others will be hosting this event. So come let us prepare for Valhalla.

Day:       

Sunday March 1st

Times:  

7:30 PM GMT, 1:30pm CST, 2:30 pm EST

If you wish to participate please be on TS. (You don't have to speak just listen)

We may be playing Conquest, Siege, Assault, or Arena. (The game mode will be chosen by majority vote)

If you have any issues give agosparti hell  on the forums or on TS3. ='D

But all seriousness you can message myself -> Von2yan, Burbles, or RyzingSun in game or in TS.

agosparti likes this

neith_smite_ajsa_logo_by_bunnysquisher-d

Gods, and Goddesses! It is time for us to clash in another glorious battle!

Day: 
Sunday March 8th
Times: 
11:30 PM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

We will be playing Norse vs Roman vs Greek this week. (Game mode chosen by majority vote.)

If you wish to participate please be on TS. (You don't have to speak just listen)

If you have any issues message agospartiBurbles, CorioHD, RyzingSun, or Von2yan on game or on TS.

agosparti and yokishimaru like this

ba60868b-51b0-4b6d-93cd-42a73e6cb339_zps

PUNY MORTALS YOU DARE?! Come let us see if you are worthy of your GODS!

Date:

Sunday March 15th

Times: 

11:30 PM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

If you wish to participate please be on TeamSpeak. (You don't have to speak just listen.)

This event we will be doing Chinese vs Egyptians. (The game mode will be chosen by majority vote.)

Burbles will be hosting this event along with RyzingSun,and CorioHD. So if any issues contact them in SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.

yokishimaru and agosparti like this

a6235ccc-2a67-40d6-8600-46d1ed29f854_zps

Come a little closer, I've got a secret for you. 

Hehahehehehahehahah *cough* *cough* Hmph, Sorry.

Event time!

Date:

Sunday March 22nd

Times:

If you wish to participate please be on TeamSpeak. (You don't have to speak just listen.

The event will be chosen by the majority. (Bellona is no longer banned have fun.)

I will be hosting this event with Burbles, RyzingSun, and CorioHD. If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.

f42b80ed-a2bb-4fb4-b7ee-4871792d6c23_zps

Another performance already? I guess they can't get enough of me.

Date:

Sunday March 29th

Times:

11:30 PM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

If you wish to participate please be on TeamSpeak. (You don't have to speak just listen.)

The event will be chosen by the majority.

I will be hosting this event with Burbles, and CorioHD. (If you have any issues contact us in SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.)

yokishimaru likes this

Hel_zpswmrrebik.jpg

Event Time!

Just what I've always wanted!

Date:

Sunday April 5th

Times:

If you wish to participate please be on TeamSpeak. (You don't have to talk just listen.)

The event will be chosen by majority vote. (Medusa is banned.)

I will be hosting this event with Burbles, and CorioHD. (If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.)

CorioHD likes this

4164ddeb-c20b-4cab-9f22-9c1bac234f3e_zps

Event Time

Do not deny the inevitable. Follow me to the underworld!

Date:

Sunday April 12th

Time:

11:30 PM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

If you wish to participate please be on TeamSpeak. (You don't have to talk just listen.)

The event will be chosen by majority vote.

I will be hosting this event with Burbles. (If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.)

18cde6f8-ba7a-49f1-ab1d-3ef9354d31de_zps

Even Gods must heed the scales of fate!

Date:

Sunday April 19th

Time:

The activities for the event will be chosen by the majority. 

If you wish to participate please be on TeamSpeak. (You don't have to talk just listen.)

Myself, Burbles, and Diehard will be hosting this event. (If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.) 

ef787cf4-297b-4f4c-a8e6-096e35ddd422_zps

A single tree set aflame can cause an entire forest to burn, come be that tree!

Date:

Sunday April 26th

Time:

The activities for the event will be chosen by the majority. 

Myself, Burbles, and Diehard will be hosting this event. (If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.) 

yokishimaru likes this

t_smite_skin_reveal_odin_mountain_man_zp

Valhalla beckons you!

Date:

Sunday May 3rd

Time:

11:30 AM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

We will be grouping up to play in casual queues. (Assault, Siege, Arena, Joust, or Conquest.) 

All are welcome. (TeamSpeak isn't required but it is encouraged to make sure people get invited.) 

I will be hosting this event. (If you have any issues contact me on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.) 

agosparti likes this

22ecd5b9-921d-49c4-a766-45144dc3ce8b_zps

Time to shine, Suku! *growl* ...Noo! We don't have time for a nap!

Date:

Sunday May 10th

Time:

We will be playing. {Assault, Siege, Arena, Joust, or Conquest.}

All are welcome. {TeamSpeak isn't required but it is encouraged to make sure people get invited.} 

Myself, Burbles, and Diehard will be hosting this event. {If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.} 

e4912e41-094b-479a-8174-c99c4d6a4ade_zps

Today I fight not for Olympus, but for myself! These immortals must be shown the order of things!

Date:

Sunday May 17th

Time:

All are welcome. {TeamSpeak isn't required but it is encouraged to make sure people get invited.}

Myself, Burbles, and Diehard will be hosting the event. {If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.}

agosparti likes this

SMITEBackground15_zpsnccv2arj.gif

Let us fight on the Gods Battleground for Supremacy.

Date: Sunday 24th of May

Time: 11:30 AM PST,1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

We will be playing. (Assault,Siege,Arena,Joust, or Conquest)

All are welcome to join    (TeamSpeak isn't required but it is encouraged to make sure people get invited) 

I will be hosting this event with MoVe & Diehard, (If you have any questions please let us know)

8844084c-e13e-4ef9-9df0-54248157fb31_zps

Let the harvest begin!

Date:

Sunday June 7th

Time:

I will be hosting this event. {If you have any issues contact me on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.} 

agosparti likes this

704ce8db-29b7-4669-beca-87530fc3dd44_zps

You cannot win! For every minion you save I will kill a million more!

Peace? No peace!

Date:                            Time:

Sunday June 14th              11:30 AM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

We may be playing game modes such as. {Assault, Siege, Arena, Joust, and Conquest.}

The event will be over when the people in charge deem it so. {Which can usually be around two to four hours.}

All players are welcome to join. {TeamSpeak isn't required but it is encouraged to make sure people get invited.} 

Burbles, and Myself will be hosting this event. {If you have any issues contact us on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.}

DoctorEvil likes this

ba60868b-51b0-4b6d-93cd-42a73e6cb339_zps

Everyone to arms! Reinforcements on the way!

Date:                                Time:

Sunday June 21st                          11:30 AM PST, 1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST, 6:30 PM GMT

We may be playing game modes such as.                     {Assault/Siege/Arena/Joust/Conquest}

The event up time can vary.                                               {Usually can last around two to four hours.}

All players are welcome to join.                                        {TeamSpeak is not required, though encouraged to make sure invites are sent.} 

Burbles will be hosting this event.                                    {If you have any issues contact him on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.}

agosparti likes this

download_zpssdaprzyc.png

Notice me Senpai!

Date:                                Time:

Sunday June 28th                          11:30 AM PST1:30 PM CST, 2:30 PM EST6:30 PM GMT

We may be playing game modes such as.                   {Assault/Siege/Arena/Joust/Conquest}

The event up time can vary.                                             {Usually can last around two to four hours.}

All players are welcome to join.                                      {TeamSpeak is not required, though encouraged to make sure invites are sent.} 

Diehard, and Burbles will be hosting this event.    {If you have any issues contact them on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak.}

agosparti likes this

AJSA%20Event_zpspp4z8wds.png

The Pantheon of the Gods

Date:                               Time:

Sunday July 26th           [ 11:30 am PST, 1:30 pm CST , 2:30 pm EST, 7:30 pm BST ]

We may be playing game modes such as.   [ Assault / Siege / Arena / Joust / Conquest ]

Time Scale:  [ the events usually last between two to four hours ]

all AJSA community players are welcome to join  [TeamSpeak is not required, though encouraged to make sure invites are sent ]

Burbles & other event staff will be hosting this event.   [ If you have any issues contact them on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak ]

[ Please also remember guys the  AJSA Smite Community Events  are weekly ]

DoctorEvil likes this

AJSA%20Event%202.png_zpsqdye30lw.jpeg

Time to Rock & Rumble

Date: Sunday 2nd August   Time:  [ 11:30 am PST, 1:30 pm CST , 2:30 pm EST, 7:30 pm BST ]

We may be playing game modes such as.   [ Assault / Siege / Arena / Joust /   Conquest   ]

all AJSA community players are welcome to join  [TeamSpeak is not required, though encouraged to make sure invites are sent ]

Burbles & other event staff will be hosting this event.   [ If you have any issues contact them on SMITE, or on TeamSpeak ]

AJSA%20art_zpseuydih5f.png

Darkness will fall.

Date: Sunday 9th August   Time: [ 11:30 am PST, 1:30 pm CST , 2:30 pm EST, 7:30 pm BST ]

We may be playing game modes such as.   [ Assault / Siege / Arena / Joust /   Conquest   ]

nZprd1o.jpgFLAT IS JUSTICE.

Date: Sunday 16th August   Time: [ 11:30 am PST1:30 pm CST , 2:30 pm EST, 7:30 pm BST 

- Events usually last 2-3 hours.

- Events will typically consist of in house custom game modes chosen by hosting Officers as well as attendees. 

- All AJSA members may participate so long as you have Smite (Its FREE!). Teamspeak is highly recommended.

- Any questions? Feel free to message myself (The fantastical BURBLES b^.^d), Diehardght, or any other Smite Officer or Sergeant on the forums, in teamspeak, or in game.

See you on the Battleground of the Gods!

SuperiorKunivas and agosparti like this