• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Rainversey

I'm looking for a stream trade ~

28 posts in this topic

Not even sure if this is the right place anymore to ask this but I thought I'd give it a chance.

I have 3 2 games to offer;
* Natural Selection 2
* Sanctum 2
* Guns of Icarus Online

I want to get my hands on;
* Primarily: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon
* Secondary: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

I am willing to trade 2 games for EDF: IA if so be.
Now I am only after Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, though things may catch my interest.
I will keep an eye on this thread for a few days, so if you are interested in this trade then reply to this thread or go directly and add me for this trade on steam.

EDIT: I will trade both Natural Selection 2 and Sanctum 2 for Rainbow Six Vegas 2, just so you know. I have no plans on keeping Sanctum 2 as it doesn't interest me.

PS. I just now realized I had typo'd on the thread title as Stream instead of Steam >_< Hah.

FlurpDurp likes this

Well, that is the way of the lone wolf after all, or perhaps Tiger more likely in my case. Both are fitting really.
Solitude! Stuff! Raawwr! And stuff.

', Sol Omega, Kaz32 and 1 other like this

Ms Rain! So glad to see you again! Where have you been?

Ahem, unfortunately I already have those 3 games. Do you have another game that you can trade me with? Just a $5 game is fine.

NS2 is awesome... Reminds me I haven't played in a long while now.

It's Star Ship Troopers all over again.

I was hoping the title said "I'm looking for a steam train" but it didn't.

Also there is a trading/gifting thread: http://angryjoeshow.com/ajsa/topic/9176-steam-game-gifting-and-trading/page-24?hl=+steam%20+game%20+gifting%20+trading

It gets buried a lot thought.

Honk, hoonk~

Yeah, I sorta opted against posting in the trading thread due to reasons of ending up ignored.

Ms Rain! So glad to see you again! Where have you been?

Ahem, unfortunately I already have those 3 games. Do you have another game that you can trade me with? Just a $5 game is fine.

Greets Kaz.
I've been around in Cyberspace. Gotten pushed at in real life by society, gotten kicked at by society, still being kicked by society.
The usual stuff. What about you?

No, I don't. I have 2x NS2's, 1 Sanctum 2, 1 Guns of Icarus.

NS2 is awesome... Reminds me I haven't played in a long while now.

Bought it a long time ago and yet still not played it. Did play the first game though.

It's Starship Troopers all over again.

Good book, two entertaining movies, two crappy movies, a 6-part anime OVA, a 3d-animated series (not seen), a FPS Game (not played), a strategy game, a miniature figure game and a pnp-RPG game. Good stuff.

Kaz32 likes this

Greets Kaz.

I've been around in Cyberspace. Gotten pushed at in real life by society, gotten kicked at by society, still being kicked by society.

The usual stuff. What about you?

No, I don't. I have 2x NS2's, 1 Sanctum 2, 1 Guns of Icarus.

Sounds like another day at the office. Hahaha.

Oh I'm kind of not feeling too well. Been uncertain about which one between 2 girls I should hang out with, processing mutual funds purchase and selling transactions, sorting documents, basically doing accounting work that you probably don't understand, and playing Alien Isolation. I feel paranoid after playing this game. Scares the shit out of me!

Well you can give me Guns of Icarus. I can give it to someone as a gift and I'll give you Earth Defence Force. Or if you're really mischevious, give me Rambo the video game, and I'll give you both Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Earth Defence Force. I'll even review it for you! ;)

Sounds like another day at the office. Hahaha.

Oh I'm kind of not feeling too well. Been uncertain about which one between 2 girls I should hang out with, processing mutual funds purchase and selling transactions, sorting documents, basically doing accounting work that you probably don't understand, and playing Alien Isolation. I feel paranoid after playing this game. Scares the shit out of me!

Well you can give me Guns of Icarus. I can give it to someone as a gift and I'll give you Earth Defence Force. Or if you're really mischevious, give me Rambo the video game, and I'll give you both Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Earth Defence Force. I'll even review it for you! ;)

Pretty much - except unemployed.

From the words of my ex a few years back, "If they're a bit ugly, they're fun." so go with the one that is a bit ugly according to that logic as you'll save heartache. Or you can be adventurous and try a poly thing. Indeed not, numbers and stuff like that bore me to tears. Alien Isolation seems rather fun though I must say that I am a bit disappointed in it, but I'm not entirely sure what I expected either, I will say that it makes me happy to see that a game like that exists and that I was right in that it'd be a good game as I predicted. Just as I predicted Aliens Colonial Marines would be shit huhuhu.

Sure, does Rambo III on Sega Genesis count?  :P I am actually pretty economically fucked right now, yet need to try to somehow pay my bills, book at least two trips back and forth to our capital city for pre-meeting and surgery, and afford food. This is an impossible task of course where i'll most likely be without food. Trying to sell stuff on auctions but failing and failing. So you know, fun life. So no sorry, don't have Rambo the joke-of-a-game  :P  Will trade the other stuff though that you desired to gift.

"Been uncertain about which one between 2 girls I should hang out with"

Your life must be "SOOO GOD DAME HARD!"   I'm being sarcastic

"processing mutual funds purchase and selling transactions, sorting documents, basically doing accounting work"

If that's what it takes to get all the ladies then I'm happy being alone :D

More on topic, I already have Natural Selection 2, Sanctum 2 and Guns of Icarus Online, I don't have Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 but I do have Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, Super Hexagon and State of Decay +Breakdown dlc that I'm willing to give up

If that's what it takes to get all the ladies then I'm happy being alone :D

More on topic, I already have Natural Selection 2, Sanctum 2 and Guns of Icarus Online, I don't have Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon or Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 but I do have Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death, Super Hexagon and State of Decay +Breakdown dlc that I'm willing to give up

#foreveralone?  :o

I have little to no idea what any of those games are. Well, maybe State of Decay would be interesting but I am at first hand trying to snag EDF and secondly TCRSV2.

From the words of my ex a few years back, "If they're a bit ugly, they're fun." so go with the one that is a bit ugly according to that logic as you'll save heartache. Or you can be adventurous and try a poly thing. Indeed not, numbers and stuff like that bore me to tears.

Sure, does Rambo III on Sega Genesis count?  :P I am actually pretty economically fucked right now, yet need to try to somehow pay my bills, book at least two trips back and forth to our capital city for pre-meeting and surgery, and afford food. This is an impossible task of course where i'll most likely be without food. Trying to sell stuff on auctions but failing and failing. So you know, fun life. So no sorry, don't have Rambo the joke-of-a-game  :P  Will trade the other stuff though that you desired to gift.

But they're both cute. And they're like far away from my location. I can't pick! I never date a girl before so I don't know what to do! Ah screw it, I'll just keep talking to them. I don't want to dive to dating them since I'm not financially prepared yet.

Ok, you can trade me Guns of Icarus then. I sent an invite on your steam account.

Traded Guns of Icarus for EDF.
Edited initial post.

Thankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~

Kaz32 likes this

Not even sure if this is the right place anymore to ask this but I thought I'd give it a chance.

I have 3 games to offer;

* Natural Selection 2

* Sanctum 2

* Guns of Icarus Online

I want to get my hands on;

* Primarily: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

* Secondary: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2

I am willing to trade 2 games for EDF: IA if so be.

Now I am only after Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, though things may catch my interest.

I will keep an eye on this thread for a few days, so if you are interested in this trade then reply to this thread or go directly and add me for this trade on steam.

PS. I just now realized I had typo'd on the thread title as Stream instead of Steam >_< Hah.

Side note, if you want to get stuff traded really quickly, I recommend Reddit /r/SteamGameSwap. They've got a great community and an in-built reputation system.

Side note, if you want to get stuff traded really quickly, I recommend Reddit /r/SteamGameSwap. They've got a great community and an in-built reputation system.

I think I tried it once, and I was pretty much called an idiot.

But they're both cute. And they're like far away from my location. I can't pick! I never date a girl before so I don't know what to do!

3881156-8116063980-my8lc.jpg

Sounds like an interesting tale. I've had similar experiences, lol.

I'd suggest using the steam communities, but... those posts either rot in the sub-forums or get bad offers.

That's unfortunate. When did this happen, do you know what might have sparked it? The moderators don't take kindly (at all) to people being dicks to each other in the forums.

#foreveralone?  :o

I have little to no idea what any of those games are. Well, maybe State of Decay would be interesting but I am at first hand trying to snag EDF and secondly TCRSV2.

I was offering to give them away, its not like I'm going to play them anytime soon.

3881156-8116063980-my8lc.jpg

Hm, right now I'm just talking to them both normally and not going forward. I'll just keep doing that. I don't think they will want to date me anyway. My face is ugly.

That's unfortunate. When did this happen, do you know what might have sparked it? The moderators don't take kindly (at all) to people being dicks to each other in the forums.

Nope, was long time ago but it was pretty much everyone.

I was offering to give them away, its not like I'm going to play them anytime soon.

Oh, well, not really all that interested in them. Already have a lot of games to play so I more look into those that I have an already established interest in.

Hm, right now I'm just talking to them both normally and not going forward. I'll just keep doing that. I don't think they will want to date me anyway. My face is ugly.

What is ugly to some is pretty to others.

I am in general considered ugly by everyone in my own country except a few, but outside of this accursed nation, I am seen as someone worthy.

What is ugly to some is pretty to others.

I am in general considered ugly by everyone in my own country except a few, but outside of this accursed nation, I am seen as someone worthy.

Ever consider everyone in your country is ugly, and you're the only pretty one?

Ever consider everyone in your country is ugly, and you're the only pretty one?

The introvert who doesn't use makeup often at all ( almost never ), prefers not to leave home, avoids the sun usually like if I were a Vampire

- The pretty one?

Hardly likely. My life isn't a Hollywood movie after all  :o

Wanna switch? :P

Brazil's never been a place I've even wanted to go willingly.

Except in XCOM though for "We got ways."

Brazil's never been a place I've even wanted to go willingly.

Except in XCOM though for "We got ways."

Oh it's great it has some of the highest tax percentage in the world, protectionist policies that make everything technological expensive and lead people to smuggling, a sinking economy after the last few years of booming and the last half decent ruler was Pedro II. But er... well people seem to have a wondrous view of tropical climate in the rest of the world so there's that. At the very least it would make you appreciate Sweden I'm sure.