• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Mr_E_Meatshield

Valkyria Chronicles on PC

32 posts in this topic

Eff you, I was gonna post that...

Anyway It may be good for a select few but I wouldn't blanket it as good if they don't do the same for #2 and especially #3. the first game already has the largest market appeal to the west, and making THAT one more available and NOT the others is just plain effing stupid torture for existing fans of 1 already who want the series.

Having it out first is ok, and this is great news so far, but if they never ever DO release 2 and 3 on steam.. FUUUUUU!!!! BTW sega, WDF IS MY PSO2!

It would be great if 2 and 3 also get ported, has there been a precedent on PSP games making its way to PC though? Would be awesome if these were the first.

That's great, hoping to see a fourth game. 2 and 3 are pretty disappointing with the terrible level deign.

has there been a precedent on PSP games making its way to PC though

Legend of Heroes Trails In the Sky

FINALLY! Its one of my favorite ps3 games... would be awesome to see it on the pc, and I hope I don't get it chopped up into little dlc bits.

If only it had multiplayer...

Well then, Gi-guh-tee

I wonder they will bring KH3 to the PC as Steam now offers Disney games to everybody, that includes FFXV.

It would be great if 2 and 3 also get ported, has there been a precedent on PSP games making its way to PC though? Would be awesome if these were the first.

Not sure if that's terribly relevant tbh.

That's great, hoping to see a fourth game. 2 and 3 are pretty disappointing with the terrible level deign.

I've never heard any complaints to that effect about 2 and 3 actually! As for TiTS, that was actually a PC game to begin with, only the localization was PSP first.

AWESOME!
I'll finally play it <3

AFAIK, Assassin's Creed Liberation. Or was that for Vita?

AWESOME!

I'll finally play it <3

AFAIK, Assassin's Creed Liberation. Or was that for Vita?

Liberation was for Vita. The one for PSP was Bloodlines.

Puntosmx likes this

Sweet!

I can finally play the first game that interested me the most as opposed to the second game that was the least interesting and the third game that I actually own on PSP Physical Disc and have a translated ISO of it that I still haven't played. Just a shame that the first anime was rather bland. And I don't like the forced love triangle in VC3. But still! VC1! I wonder if they'll update it with mechanics from the sequels and add bonus stuff to it this time around or just straight up porting it.

Either way, I'm hoping for the best.

... Hehehe.. .. Kaboom...

Sweet.

I'm already gonna cut my leg off for this one to get it right away. Yep yep.

Great news.

I don't own a PS3 and really wanted to play this one. Way to go.

I am glad because when I found out after enjoying the first that the second was on the PSP, I was a little upset over that :(

How's the performance? Probably gonna buy it to show support so more shit gets ported to PC, especially if they have twin-tail girls.

How's the performance? Probably gonna buy it to show support so more shit gets ported to PC, especially if they have twin-tail girls.

Lawl... I adore twintails too =p. that said i cant imagine the performance would be bad since its a relatively old ps3 game. Still no news on 2 and 3 though eh?

I wanted to like this game and I probably would if it wouldn't be for the broken tank controls when using keyboard + mouse.

You're good if the only thing you need from the damn thing is to go straight. Otherwise you'll end up using all of the action points or whatever they are called just to move this thing around.

In fact I'm trying to complete missions without using the tank at all as it's just a waste of time.

Somebody tell me that it works better with a pad or this game is 1/10...

I would think so. Seems like the game would work better with a controller so I didn't even bother trying the keyboard and mouse.

What exactly causes it to use more action points with the mouse? Does i automatically steer where you rotate the mouse camera causing it to move towards mouse overshoots and stuff? I mean it is supposed to use its action bar to turn so i can only imagine it turns before you want it to while you are just camera looking.