• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Lord Kesharq

Future planned League of legends EUW event planned by Lord Kesharq

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, Lord Kesharq here with a question for you all. At some point the the future i plan to hold (when my currently ongoing 1v1 league is over or just before it ends) a weekend championship event. This event will run across a friday night, saturday and sunday (if needed) and will be base on the pictured table.

The mains rules will be the following:
SR map (keep higher level players happy)
First blood
First tower kill
First 100 cs (farm)
Best of 3 per a round.
Open to bronze 5 to gold 1 with a speical guest player of a rank higher than gold 1
No buffs allowed (Red, blue jungle camps)
No dragons
No barons
Mid lane only
Unsure atm on if it will be blind pick mode or draft as i need more feedback on this one.
Up to 32 players allowed to enter (my biggest event yet!)
RP prize...maybe as high as 20 euros atm (3620 RP)

So yeah let me know what u guys think, i wanna hear from you, do you like the set up, would u be willing to play? (we already have a few ppl who have show intrest in joining lol).
AJSA already has around 6 members currently playing in my 1v1 league and it would be great to get even more of you guys involed in future events like this one (Apex spartan am looking at you! xD).

(Pls note that atm no date is given for when this event will happen as am unsure when i will host it, but it will defo be sometimes towards the end of the year and hopefully in the xmas hoildays so that more ppl will be able to play without worrying about pulling late nights ect).

Hm quiet interesting. :)

I would be willing to join but let us know when you will hold it so I can see if my timetable is clear or so that I can clear it. :D

Hm quiet interesting. :)

I would be willing to join but let us know when you will hold it so I can see if my timetable is clear or so that I can clear it. :D

haha glad u like it and sure thing man, like i said tho this is very very much still in the planning stage atm! but as soon as everything seems to be ok i will let you know dates ect ect. (am aimming to hold it sometime during the xmas hoilday)

I was against draft pick in 1v1s since day 1. Makes zero sense. If it was teams THEN it would make sense. Blind is more fair in a way because you don't know what they are going to pick, thus you're not going to be able to easily counter them (and hard).

This event had to be caneclled due to lack of intrest :(

Athlex - I was against draft pick in 1v1s since day 1. Makes zero sense. If it was teams THEN it would make sense. Blind is more fair in a way because you don't know what they are going to pick, thus you're not going to be able to easily counter them (and hard).

I know man, but these are not meant to be serious event remember, i do these mostly for fun and for people to learn stuff, Also even blind can be kinda countered if players do there homework/background checks lol but i do agree with u ish on that. I mean there are pros and cons to both blind and draft mode so no matter which one i do, someone/people will dislike it. Am not trying to please everyone lol, after all if people wanna play then they can play, if they dont want to play in one of my current events then that is up to them and its there free will/choice too.

However my new event is Bilnd pick lol...also

Apex Spartan

WHY ARE U NOT IN MY NEW EVENT xD