• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glaice

Halloween purchases

13 posts in this topic

Got some friends Guns n Zombies.

Got myself a LoL skin (Leblanc's raven skin).

I also got my self some of those demon wing shoulder armor parts in warframe.

I have One Way Heroics. Pro tip, swordsman master race. Seriously, swordsman is perhaps the best class to start off with. Also, that game is randomly generated... so a lot of your chances of "winning" the game are all up to the RNG god. And you. But mostly RNG god. Have fun getting everything unlocked, too. Upgrade your safe too.

well... i got outlast to play still, but i doubt that's gonna happen. i might try it for 2 mins and shit my pants and turn the screen off. that will be Halloween done and dusted for me.

If all turns out well, hopefully nothing. Trying to be better with my money, and have already incurred a $300 credit card bill (thanks to Bundle Stars, Green Man Gaming, Bayonetta 2 and Humble Bundle) for November... which hasn't even started yet.

Well, I'd get Ride to Hell, but that's not on Steam anymore, so I guess I'll have to settle for Five Nights at Freddy's. Or Minecraft survival mode at high difficulty, in the Nether.

If all turns out well, hopefully nothing. Trying to be better with my money, and have already incurred a $300 credit card bill (thanks to Bundle Stars, Green Man Gaming, Bayonetta 2 and Humble Bundle) for November... which hasn't even started yet.

Leave it to Humble Bundle to throw another wrench into the plan. I just got Humble's new Weekly Bundle.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 on PC

Been playing it or a while now - can honestly say it is the most unfairly reviewed game of the year.

There does seem to be a Bias against the LoS series in general though. Guessing because it's not SOTN for the 1000th time....

Rainversey likes this

Transformers: War for/Fall of Cybertron were on sale yesterday and I bought them.  Due to it being so close to Halloween, I'll count it.

Got the Devil May Cry 3 & 4 Bungle along with the Legacy of Kain Complete Collection. I don't see why they call it the complete collection when the original Blood Omen isn't even in it.

I already got sword of the stars: the pit...not sure why I didn't get this game sooner, I looked at it before and didn't seem interested, but I love roguelikes and looking at it again it looks like any other respectable roguelike with better production quality, wdf is not to like?

Also one way heroics is well worth the cheap price, that said unless your steam's region prices are different, you can get it cheaper than steam right here:

http://www.playism-games.com/games/onewayheroics/

Also that location has been around for like a good year before steam's version, so I'm guessing they are closer to the developer or something? hopefully the dev gets more of the cut? I dunno. BTW is swordsmen the class that has a random chance of swinging a 2nd attack (and possibly a 3rd, and 4th, and 5th).. yeah, max out the stat which influences the proc rate and swordsman is a monster, you'll eventually come to a point where you tend to swing 3-4 times every attack, along with the occasional 8 or something silly...that's in addition to the swordsman being a warrior-type unit whose ordinary attacks are on the higher scale of damage with just ONE hit and lolol owned. I love the bgm that plays when you meet the demon lord on hard difficulty btw, I really like how the songs are different depending on your difficulty setting.

Sol Omega likes this

I told you Swordman was masterrace.

Spoiler:

You can recruit the Demon Lord (who's a fair lady) to fight The Dark