• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

SofaJockey

Dragon Age Inquisition

28 posts in this topic

Depends on how the implement everything in the game, if they do it well great. If not I will be pissed :P

It honestly -needs- to be good more than anything, because of all the other mediocre titles we've seen lately. I'm extremely excited for the multiplayer, as when I was playing ME3 I was always praising it's multiplayer and saying I can't wait to see how it is improved on. Now we get to see how they take the next step.

Well after the shameful display of destiny, dragon age better be awesome. If the multiplayer is only decent because they had to shift resources to make campaign better/less buggy, I'll be perfectly happy.

The campaign itself better be awesome and not another dragon age 2.

Doshka17 likes this

Choices and characters. After the unfortunate events of pre-me3/post me3, it will be interesting to see how much of your choices from DAO, DA2 will actually impact the game itself in a small/large scale and how it will affect the ending. Still no warden commander confirmation :o

I've been watching the development of DAI quite closely and it's interesting to see the direction of travel that has taken place since this PAX East panel from way back in the Spring of 2012. The first can't be validated until release but the BioWare team appear to have been busy working on player and character agency, gorgeous environments (seen) and extensive crafting (seen) focal points highlighted back at PAX East. The production team look so pumped when you see them at conventions recently - they looked rather bruised at the 2012 panel (though not half as depressed as the Mass Effect production team looked at around the same time!). In a couple of weeks we will know.

Im dying for a REAL BIG RPG GAME for xb1 and this is it. though DA2 is quite a disappointment, ive loved DAO/A so much that i worship this game. Looking at the gameplays, it had the combination mechanics of DAO/A and DA2 + new things which is awesome. The characters from the old one are coming back as well, HELL YEA!!

next stop WITCHER 3. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu taking forever..

I enjoyed watching Joe's impressions of the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VCJfuY142I

Well, to be precise I watched snippets because it's rather spoilery and I'd like to play the Prologue spoiler-free-ish when I open EA Access next Thursday (6 3 days to go).

Poor Joe technically got caught out sharing the Prologue, even though he cut out cutscenes, but I'm pleased BioWare have given the green light to show it (even if I won't be watching it properly until after).

I enjoyed watching Joe's impressions of the game

Well, to be precise I watched snippets because it's rather spoilery and I'd like to play the Prologue spoiler-free-ish when I open EA Access next Thursday (6 days to go).

Poor Joe technically got caught out sharing the Prologue, even though he cut out cutscenes, but I'm pleased BioWare have given the green light to show it (even if I won't be watching it properly until after).

Thanks about the warning for spoilers in the video. I probably wasn't going to watch it anyways but now the temptation is completely gone now that I know the video has spoilers.

I'm gonna get it for sure, I'll probably put something up and ask for people who wanna party up too when it does come out.

im super exited for this game pre-ordered i hope it will take as long for me to complete this game as the first one

Should be noted Joe may not have a review copy (he could I assume get one if he wanted but doesn't Joe like to buy his games as he feels it helps him to stay himself in the reviews to get angry when deserved or am I thinking of someone else?)  the stuff he was talking about in the tweet at the start was the press event the first impressions video came from.

And yeah people might get a slight impression I'm looking forward to it, indeed I should get around to posting up my Gamer ID tag soon in prep havn't yet because I've decided to change it. Had the same Online ID since I was a Teenager that me is long gone, but stupidly you have to pay to change tags on MS so waiting till I actually have a game to play online to do it.

Should be noted Joe may not have a review copy (he could I assume get one if he wanted but doesn't Joe like to buy his games as he feels it helps him to stay himself in the reviews to get angry when deserved or am I thinking of someone else?) the stuff he was talking about in the tweet at the start was the press event the first impressions video came from.

And yeah people might get a slight impression I'm looking forward to it, indeed I should get around to posting up my Gamer ID tag soon in prep havn't yet because I've decided to change it. Had the same Online ID since I was a Teenager that me is long gone, but stupidly you have to pay to change tags on MS so waiting till I actually have a game to play online to do it.

Technically you can change it for free if enough people report your GT as offensive but that probably comes with a headache of its own.

Technically you can change it for free if enough people report your GT as offensive but that probably comes with a headache of its own.

Oh it's not offensive it just.... isn't me any more, I still occasionally find stuff from when I first started using it, and it makes me want to hide in a corner from... well yeah time to let it go me thinks.

Me the moment I get to put the Dragon Age disc into my xbox...

stephen-colbert-report-excited.gif

I'm getting EA Access so that will be me on Thursday. Then again a week Friday (UK) 

Also the first reviews are out, and it makes me think it's going to be a looong time before we see Joes. The common timeframe from most of them was 85+ hours of game play the main plot line finished and enough side stuff to get an impression of it but by no means finished or even max level. One reviewer commenting that after 30 hours of game play their editor told them to get a move on or else they'd miss the deadline, so they moved to finish the 'beginning' of the game, to unlock six more areas. So yeah may take Joe a little longer.

The game is certainly big.

I did the 6 hour EA Access trial this morning.

In 6 hours I got through the prologue and fetched a horse. That's it.

(ok I played on hard so I had my ass handed to me on a plate a few times...)

In short: it's awesome.

TaylorEugene likes this

This is now how I feel about Dragon Age tomorrow...

For those who aren't getting the game ill be doing a 24 hour live stream on twitch. Be forewarned I WILL be watching the cutscenes so if you plan on getting the game don't watch. If you're on the fence look for DummyChute0

As someone who can't get the game until Wednesday, allow me to say the following:

I hate all of you.

That is all.

As someone who can't get the game until Wednesday, allow me to say the following:

I hate all of you.

That is all.

Awww don't be mad Doshka. Ill have the fun for you

I hate all of you.

That is all.

Don't worry i'll be sure to tell you exactly what happens

I hate all of you.

That is all.

Don't worry i'll be sure to tell you exactly what happens

Edit: stupid double posts...

I hate all of you.

That is all.

IM worst. im so frustrated and upset. I called earlier this morning because i still havent recieved my tracking number only to find out that I am getting the game late because they had issues with the stock. hence i gotta wait for an email in 24-48 hours and prolly only then theyll send me the game. STUPID microsoftstore(com). im so annoyed. good thing i cancelled ac unity and halo from them. this is the first and the last time im gonna order from them.