• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MrMadakey

Well done Call of Duty, You did it again!

114 posts in this topic

*le siiiiiiiiiiigh* CoD...just what the hell man? Having death in a game is fine, in fact a funeral is okay as well. But don't turn something like that into a gameplay mechanic. That's like how Shadow of Mordor made a stealth kill tutorial out of kissing your wife. Its tasteless and makes you look out of touch.

ProfessorOaked likes this

*le siiiiiiiiiiigh* CoD...just what the hell man? Having death in a game is fine, in fact a funeral is okay as well. But don't turn something like that into a gameplay mechanic. That's like how Shadow of Mordor made a stealth kill tutorial out of kissing your wife. Its tasteless and makes you look out of touch.

I agree. Seeing something like a burial in the game was very respecting towards that US troops because it shows what they do in RL but making it into a gameplay thing was pure stupidity. I don't agree with that.

ProfessorOaked likes this

people still play call of duty?

According to twitch 86,124 viewers watching CoD right now which gives me reason to believe at least 75,000 of them do.... So yeah.

According to twitch 86,124 viewers watching CoD right now which gives me reason to believe at least 75,000 of them do.... So yeah.

it was a joke lol! :D im not one of these cod haters. whether too many kids play it or not, it's a great FPS in my opinion. gets better every time. gameplay wise i mean.

story, bleh... i always ignore the story. the last time i bothered with a COD story campaign was in modern warfare 2, of which i never bothered to finish. all about the online with these games.

That's like how Shadow of Mordor made a stealth kill tutorial out of kissing your wife. Its tasteless and makes you look out of touch.

People are actually pissed at that?

That's like how Shadow of Mordor made a stealth kill tutorial out of kissing your wife. Its tasteless and makes you look out of touch.

I thought that was pretty ingenious.

And funny.

And cute.

Emphase, Puntosmx, zawisz and 1 other like this

People are actually pissed at that?

Never saw anyone bring that up as a negative before either.

cmg666 and Emphase like this

Press Y to exercise Fifth Freedom.

And people also forgot about PRESS X TO JASON.

Mr_E_Meatshield likes this

I thought that was pretty ingenious.

And funny.

And cute.

Its just weird that a mechanic that's used later on to kill enemies is used to kiss your wife, you know?

Its just weird that a mechanic that's used later on to kill enemies is used to kiss your wife, you know?

I don't think it's weird...

I can see how you think SoM's tutorial is weird but CoD's was disrespectful and I'd take weird over disrespectful any day.

I can see how you think SoM's tutorial is weird but CoD's was disrespectful and I'd take weird over disrespectful any day.

I can agree with that, at least SoM is fictional and doesn't make a gameplay mechanic out of something like a funeral.

I can agree with that, at least SoM is fictional and doesn't make a gameplay mechanic out of something like a funeral.

WD_mission_7_0.jpg

Sol Omega likes this

WD_mission_7_0.jpg

God damn it Watch_Dogs you huge disappointment!

Really?

You guys are getting huffy over pressing a button in a cutscene?

I'm getting "huffy" over Sledgehammer for putting a needless/pointless prompt into an (just assuming here) emotionally charged cutscene. It looks it'll interrupt the flow of the scene. It's also not optional, cool, or immersive. To me anyways.

However, that's my issue with the game I havn't even played yet.

Then you got the friends and families of fallen soldiers, and their personal take on this. Which probably won't be positive. It's very easy to construed this as "Distasteful" and "Disrespectful" to make a QTE prompt out of mourning someone.

Edit:

Might as well lock this thread now.

MadDemon64 likes this

Estrogen in the water, that's all I'm going to say lol.

*Doesn't hit F*

....I'm a bad man.