• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

MrMadakey

Well done Call of Duty, You did it again!

114 posts in this topic

What if you don't "Hold X To Pay Respects?"? You fall over and tip the casket over? 

And you die.

RuneX, on 08 Nov 2014 - 04:46 AM, said:

What if you don't "Hold X To Pay Respects?"? You fall over and tip the casket over? 

Looks like I was talking to myself so ....

Cee Jay Haych, on 05 Nov 2014 - 7:09 PM, said:

Just to clerify some misconceptions here.

This is not a Quick Time Event like most have been saying, There is no failer state for not pressing the button quick enough it just lingers at that scene, you are even free to move about although the path to carry on is blocked by a crowd of people until you 'pay respect'.

Now, whether or not that affects your judgement of the scene is up to you.

Looks like I was talking to myself so ....

Oh don't worry, people saw that.

We're not done getting our kicks out of this whole thing just yet though.

Okay some people have shyed away from the ACTUAL TOPIC THAT I CREATED.

First of all I was talking about the distasteful manner this has been portrayed in.

(Press F to pay your respects) Give me a break. YOU ARE NOT PAYING YOUR RESPECTS YOU ARE PLAYING A GOD DAMN GAME!

Second of all. This was not to talk about how good the game was. Why does every single person have to turn into a complete CoD hater who sounds like the typacle xbox CoD player complaining about said game... Seriously listen to yourselves. If you want to talk about how good the game is or how bad it is if you really feel the need to. Go and make another thread instead of spreading your hate across here.

Stick to the original topic people!

Okay some people have shyed away from the ACTUAL TOPIC THAT I CREATED.

First of all I was talking about the distasteful manner this has been portrayed in.

(Press F to pay your respects) Give me a break. YOU ARE NOT PAYING YOUR RESPECTS YOU ARE PLAYING A GOD DAMN GAME!

Second of all. This was not to talk about how good the game was. Why does every single person have to turn into a complete CoD hater who sounds like the typacle xbox CoD player complaining about said game... Seriously listen to yourselves. If you want to talk about how good the game is or how bad it is if you really feel the need to. Go and make another thread instead of spreading your hate across here.

Stick to the original topic people!

You're right! It is just a game.

You're right! It is just a game.

Exactly. I am right, which is exactly why this should not be here... Thanks for pointing that out bud! Real nice of you

DemonsColt likes this

Exactly. I am right, which is exactly why this should not be here... Thanks for pointing that out bud! Real nice of you

tumblr_n8a6s7lofb1sr7oyro1_500.gif

Sol Omega likes this

tumblr_n8a6s7lofb1sr7oyro1_500.gif

So why even make a thread about it?

DemonsColt likes this

press-x-to-jason.jpg

all jokes aside this game has been very positive though which is odd. The COD4 of next gen

DemonsColt likes this

press-x-to-jason.jpg

all jokes aside this game has been very positive though which is odd. The COD4 of next gen

Close. However all the issues with the multiplayer stopped it a bit short. Lack of Dedicated Servers, lag, and lots of performance issues on PC and console. They needed to optimize the game a lot more. Hopefully the up-coming patch will help.

I dont see a problem with it.  Its a game not a real funeral or even a real person.

I mean you spend the whole game killing ppl that could theoretically have families and children, pet dogs and white picket fences...........and you complain about having to press a button to pay respects to a fallen comrade.  The fact they could have just made it a cutscene makes no diff whatsoever.  I mean whats next "why do i have to press a button to turn the guy round and stab him in the throat??  couldnt it turn him round put a rose in his lapel and give him a hug?"

There are more important things to worry about like why cant we ever kill female badguys in these games i mean ffs we have women on our team!!

There are more important things to worry about like why cant we ever kill female badguys in these games i mean ffs we have women on our team!!

You can in ghosts

I seen weirder things in games.

There are no female badguys in the single player champaign of Ghost.

But there are in multiplayer. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

And I still remember Battlefield 3, pressing A to super jump from train cart to the other when it's at full speed. Realistic.

And I still remember Battlefield 3, pressing A to super jump from train cart to the other when it's at full speed. Realistic.

When are FPS ever realistic?

When are FPS ever realistic?

True, but at that time, BF3 was the hype of 'realistic' and I could only laugh. And yeah, FPS can't be fully realistic since it would lose the fun factor in some people's opinions. But the most near realistic I played were SWAT 4 and Arma 2.

True, but at that time, BF3 was the hype of 'realistic' and I could only laugh. And yeah, FPS can't be fully realistic since it would lose the fun factor in some people's opinions. But the most near realistic I played were SWAT 4 and Arma 2.

Arma 3 as well but those are mil-sim rather than first person shooters. And I never took BF3 realistic and only fools did. Unlike CoD or some other games, it had realistic stuff like bullet drop which wasn't REALISTIC but just made is a bit more difficult. 

Arma 3 as well but those are mil-sim rather than first person shooters. And I never took BF3 realistic and only fools did. Unlike CoD or some other games, it had realistic stuff like bullet drop which wasn't REALISTIC but just made is a bit more difficult. 

I can't remember the time that an FPS was marketed as being "realistic". "Immersive", "next-gen", "advanced" and "good" seem to be the buzzwords used today. Except for "good", I made that one up.

Sol Omega, on 12 Nov 2014 - 01:57 AM, said:

But there are in multiplayer. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

There are no badguys in multiplayer.