• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Legolas_Katarn

Work Begins On Destiny 2

24 posts in this topic

Link

So much for all the arguments trying to defend Destiny by saying it will be awesome after 10 years of DLC.

fridgeracer and Apex Spartan like this

They should probably worry about fixing the issues with the first game rather then making a sequel but then again it's activision.

Banana_is_sexiness_by_Stutterlite.jpg

Good thing I didn't waste my time with it.

"I could tell you. But I won't.

Maybe in the DLC*...

Most likely in the sequel**.

*Probably not

**Definitely not"

ProfessorOaked likes this

Clearly Activision is hedging their bets. If Call of Duty ends up falling by the wayside, they can shift over to Destiny being their flagship property.

Clearly Activision is hedging their bets. If Call of Duty ends up falling by the wayside, they can shift over to Destiny being their flagship property.

Call of Destiny

A $60 DLC

Apex Spartan likes this

A $60 DLC

Damn it, should of put that. Edited my post.

And this is going to be a massive disappointment for Destiny players I think lol

I like that tolkeinesque narrative part. At the rate destiny gives us "narrative", th series will take 10 millennia, not years

Quote from the article. 

.... Excus me a moment while I get ready.

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

271.gif

You've got to be joking? They want it to have a LotR narrative? What we've all ready seen is a far cry from every being anywhere close to a LotR narrative.

First Destiny blinds me with its beta, then it releases the game and disappoints me, now they're already working on a sequel when they need to fix the first game first. And I wonder why I think Activision are a lot of douches.

They're already working on a sequel when the first one can't even beat "Cory in the House"?

SpX6wbV.png

What the hell Bungie, you once stood for quality.

First Destiny blinds me with its beta, then it releases the game and disappoints me

I played the beta I thought it was a really good representation of the final product.

why in the hell are they working on a 2nd destiny when they said they are going to support destiny for like 10 years or whatever well i guess they are still going to do that or they just lied

I played the beta I thought it was a really good representation of the final product.

*le sigh* If anyone needs me I'm gonna go cry into whatever it is your suppose to cry into in a country song.

Not surprised with the milkage of a brand new IP by Activi$ion...

:rolleyes:

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, fuck you.

By that I mean I thought it was awful, and I told people it was awful, showed much confusion when they said it was great, and then more confusion when they bought the game and told me they didn't like it.

So glad I ended up getting Hyrule Warriors over De$tiny.

I pre-ordered Destiny, then went back and changed it to Hyrule Warriors after playing the beta and realizing what a mediocre game it is. 

Twenty9Twelve likes this

I still believe Destiny 2 still has a lot of potential