• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

cmg666

What would make Titanfall 2 better

14 posts in this topic

Hello all fellow pilots if Titanfall gets a sequel what do you guys think would make it better. In my opinion more guns more Titans and a slide mechanic those are my thoughts what are yours post them below.

BennettH23 likes this

More of what they actually promised

For example an actual story 

BennettH23 likes this

More of what they actually promised

For example an actual story

Well actually as I recall Respawn didn't want to put a campaign in the first game but something made them *cough* EA *cough*.

BennettH23 likes this

A single player would be nice to have and maybe some more customization for the Titans.

Honestly I will never understand why people want tons of guns in these kinds of games. Most of the time people just end up using one or two guns anyway.

BennettH23 likes this

keeping the smart pistol in, but NOT NERFED TO HELL!!!

BennettH23 likes this

Removing the smart pistol entirely. Or at least removing its ability to lock on to pilots. With any other weapon, if the other guy is behind me and I don't notice him, I have a chance, no matter how small, to turn around and kill him when he fires on me. But with the smart pistol its one click one kill lock on does not give players that chance. 

I'm not opposed to noob weapons, but I typically find noobs using the carbine, while the more skilled people use the smart pistol. Hell, I rarely play attrition anymore because it's just a constant flood of smart pistoler after smart pistoler. 

Also, Nexle, how is it nerfed to hell? It locks on in less than two seconds, has a huge lock on radius, and with a full lock can basically insta-kill a pilot. If anything, it needs another nerf so that it isn't used by 95% of the people in attrition.

more custimazation both to the titans, soldiers AND guns, ppl wanna feel uniqe in multiplayer games, even if only by a slight difference. and more guns. even though players uselly stick with a few guns the prefere, its alot fun to test out new guns. and have that option to swith over to other guns. just look at BF they´ve expanded the guns alot (mabey even went alittle overboard with it, making some guns usless), im not saying they need as many guns as in BF4 for example.

But imo it was way to little custimazation in the game to have the players be in it for the long haul. Even though the gameplay was so refreshing! and i really like playing titanfall from time to time.

And as said before a better campaign! pretty much everyone thats played titanfall agrees that due to the fact that you were playing online against other ppl, u never followed the "cutscenes" displayed in the corner cuase its such a fast pace gameplay! I´d rather have a singleplayer campaign then multiplayer.

it was an interesting thought, jsut not as effectiv as the perhaps believed.

thats just my 0.2 dollars ;)

It looks like we r all on the same page. Singleplayer, an actual campaign and Respawn being  faithful to their word. But what I really think would help is in-depth titan customization, so it looks like you use one titan that you've gone to war with and hell and back

An Angry Albino likes this

It looks like we r all on the same page. Singleplayer, an actual campaign and Respawn being  faithful to their word. But what I really think would help is in-depth titan customization, so it looks like you use one titan that you've gone to war with and hell and back

That would be amazing! Though with how aggressively I play, my titan only lasts about two or three fights against other titans before it dies. 

BennettH23 likes this

I was actually quoting Angry Joe a little bit from the Titanfall angry review

8CSZk.jpg come on we all seen pacific rim.

The depth they put in COD: AV.  Titanfall 2 needs more diversity among weapons as well as titans, but not only that.  It also needs things such as camos, different execution animations(seriously, I'm tired of hearing snap, snap, and snap).  Character customization would also be great for Respawn's profit.  They also need to add in clan tags(its' the little things that count as well).  Finally, they need innovative game modes and a greater in depth campaign with greater character development and attachment.  I hope this helped!

1) An actual single-player campaign with a good story (Not this multiplayer campaign crap.)

2) 3-4 more Titans to unlock (Only 3 Titans? Seriously Respawn?)

3) More weapons for both the Pilots and the Titans

4) More movement options

5) Deep Titan customization (Similar to Hawken.)

6) Better Pilot and weapon customization

7) Private matches/Lobbies on day 1

8) Make the A.I. bots challenging instead of them being just easy target practice that get in the way half the time

9) Remove the Smart Gun (Seriously, f**k this weapon.)

10) More game modes