• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Glaice

Far Cry 4 and Assassins Creed Unity to be UPlay & physical only in UK

7 posts in this topic

Apparently this was an error, the removal was only supposed to take place in the UK but for unknown reasons is affecting everyone.

It will all be reverted.

Does it really matter (I mean compared to what they do already, obviously Uplay is horrible)? Don't Blacklist and Valiant Hearts (don't know about other newer games) just open Uplay when you run them on Steam anyway?

Does it really matter (I mean compared to what they do already, obviously Uplay is horrible)? Don't Blacklist and Valiant Hearts (don't know about other newer games) just open Uplay when you run them on Steam anyway?

It's the fact that the games are tied to your Steam account and accessed through it, that is what people want, that is what I want with games. I don't mind running another client on top of Steam but I want all of my games stored at a main focal point, this is the reason I will never use Origin.

I don't mind running another client on top of Steam but I want all of my games stored at a main focal point.

Same here, however, if I want something enough, I'll bite the bullet and get it. I'm glad GoG's thing isn't going to be mandatory. It's just that it's so nice to have everything in once place.

Anyway, what about adding Non-Steam Games to Steam? It has that feature, despite that I don't use it at all.

As for Ubisoft, as far as what I've read, if this happens, it's going to be for the UK, which makes me also think that it's some sort of error. Why would they do this for one specific region?

If it's not on Steam don't buy or play the game, your fault you will miss it, nobody else's. If Ubisoft doesn't want it on Steam, their choice, it won't ruin the game or the gameplay so who cares.

If I like the game,  I will buy it from wherever, I don't care if it's not on Steam or some platform I want. Jeez, people need to stop complaining about everything. Play or don't play it then.

I'm not referring to anyone here, but in general because this happened with Titanfall, many Origin games and any others that didn't end up on Steam.

"It's not on Steam, I'm not buying this game." Good, don't. Your miss.

And yeah, this is for UK only I think.

I mean I like Steam too and love it to be there and I hate Uplay but then I don't want to skip some of their games, including Unity.