• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Delrith

World of Warcraft - The AJSA!

51 posts in this topic

TRUYLHWUNZC61383846726306.jpg

Hey guys, Delrith here!

I wanted you all to know that we will be doing ALLIANCE on MADORAN - I will be making the guild tomorrow!

THIS IS IN PREPARATION FOR THE WARLORDS OF DRAENOR EXPANSION ON THE 13TH!

We will be pushing for this since a lot of people like WoW and will be coming into the expansion.. be sure to join us!

My character name is "TheDelrith" on Madoran. It will also be "Catamari" once the transfer completes.

This will be the official AJ WoW Guild for both raiding and otherwise. Also, please be patient as we set up forums and topics and get everyone invited. I will make lots of people officers.

Cheers!

PS: I would suggest doing character transfers if you're coming over or want to be a part of it. Level 90 boosted characters must be made on the server as transfers take 72 hours with them.

Thanks!

This post has been promoted to an article
agosparti and DoctorEvil like this

Alliance? Why? I don't play wow anymore but... Alliance? :(

Because Horde are a bunch of filthy dogs!

:D Nah, not really. I don't care one way or another, but I'm more used to the Ally side as I've played as alliance for, well, ever pretty much.

As for the guild itself (or realm in this case), I reckon it's in the NA region, right? If so, any hope you could assign someone to lead a EU guild. Granted, I most likely won't be playing myself, at least not yet, as I have a lot of workdays left this year, but I might come back, if willing, on January and it would be cool to play with other people. Been solo'ing for far too long. Though, leveling up is way easier that way.

Whelp i want to join but don't feel like grinding another character and it would cost me over 250 dollars to transfer my characters over. Also Ehhhhh Alliance!!!!

Alas, I don't want to grind up a character either but I would love to join the guild...

Frick.

Fricky fricked frick.

Oh well. Maybe I'll pop over a character to *Shudder* The other side. Plus I'd have to do a realm transfer

Oh <3 Payday is around launch time for me <3

FYI:

IF you use the paid-for 90 boost you will loose all your talents, and abilities and have to 'earn' them back doing quests. Right now they've set a 'fast-track' for this using the Iron Horde quest chain; expect this to be removed, and the process to take longer once the 13th comes.

**HOWEVER**

The bonus 90 boost you get for pre-ordering does not remove your talents and skills.

In both cases your items will be mailed to you; sell them all for a bunch of extra gold! :D

alliance oooooowwwww HELL NO LAR'TRA FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2ltrqs4.jpg

9bc84h.jpg

Xonlic and Sargefan19 like this

Interesting to see the support rise up now, but I suppose it makes sense with the expansion around the corner.

I primarily play on Kil'jaeden Horde but as it so happens the reason I play nowadays is to do arenas with a friend of mine. So, guess who just boosted an alliance character? I rolled on Madoran to join the guild since I'll be playing anyway, a druid named Mourka. You can add my RID too, Desultory#1320.

Beef, inadvertently brings up a point I hope that's finally addressed.

...why is WoW still using the Red vs Blue PVP model...it SUCKS. Free-for-All PVP is far more engaging.

Would love to see WoD be the expansion where 'peace' is established and players are given the option to 'go rogue' and kill each other (like in Archeage); won't happen due to carebearing, but still a nice wish.

PS: ORC SHAMAN; TWO HAND w WINDFURY OR FUCK OFF! >: D

...thank god for private vanilla servers.

Crap, and i used my boost on a different server.....perhaps ill just level a new one.

Greeting commander covokson here already resubscrib with the game again little bit rusty havent played it since 2011 start to get the hang of it again slowly but surely already got lvl 2 garrison going and lvl 91 or 92 cant remember but i been on there if you need me for anything over and out covokson

Arch likes this

Just started World of Warcraft, It's a good game, but I haven't purchased the game. Does that mean that I can't join the AJSA?

I'm only level 4, But I WILL buy the game and buy the LVL 90 boost. I'm on the North American server.

Just started World of Warcraft, It's a good game, but I haven't purchased the game. Does that mean that I can't join the AJSA?

Far as I'm aware, you can't join guild from a trial account, but don't hold me on that. I haven't played a trial account in years.

You don't really need to grind anymore, GW2 was fun because you didn't need to grind! But GW2 is broken atm, and all my friends started playing World of Warcraft

But World of Warcraft appears to be the "Best" MMO. I do think that because my older brother and his friends were addicted to that game during 2006 and on. But I do believe that it is a really good game.

WoW sucks!

...pay no attention to my Raptr hours...IT'S A LIE I TELL YOU!  :P

While i prefer to play horde (and my main monk is going to stay like that) *cough* lok'tar *cough* ogar *cough* this does give me a chance to try the alliance side for a bit and to finally make my death knight. 

Xonlic likes this

I play both Horde and Alliance, but primarily Alliance at the moment, would love to raid cross realm with the Angry Army sometime!

Zouledge likes this

did by any chance happen to get to 90 via the lvl boost that came with the new expansion ?  I'm asking because i'm curious how that works since 

1.does it make learning a class harder ? since you don't have the time to learn your abilities one at a time 

if you didn't use the boost sorry for my assuming 

also i disagree the alliance its no horde but...demon summoning hell fire gnomes are kind of scary...granted mostly annoying but also a bit scary 

did by any chance happen to get to 90 via the lvl boost that came with the new expansion ?  I'm asking because i'm curious how that works since 

1.does it make learning a class harder ? since you don't have the time to learn your abilities one at a time 

if you didn't use the boost sorry for my assuming 

also i disagree the alliance its no horde but...demon summoning hell fire gnomes are kind of scary...granted mostly annoying but also a bit scary 

Nope, you don't get any new abilities as I recall going from 85 to 90; just some passives. Even if you're going from lvl 1 to 90 (assuming you use the free 90 boost) it'll still be a breeze to learn.

Now, if you get the one through the Ingame Shop...ya it'll be a pain in the ass because they strip all the abilities away and you have to unlock them through a tutorial.

**The one you get from the expansion does not do this**

Zouledge likes this

Nope, you don't get any new abilities as I recall going from 85 to 90; just some passives. Even if you're going from lvl 1 to 90 (assuming you use the free 90 boost) it'll still be a breeze to learn.

Now, if you get the one through the Ingame Shop...ya it'll be a pain in the ass because they strip all the abilities away and you have to unlock them through a tutorial.

**The one you get from the expansion does not do this**

thanks for answering i asked because i made my death knight for the guild and well..at lvl 58 it felt like i had no abilities im sure its just me preferring the monk tank style of death knight but i was still curious is all 

thanks for answering i asked because i made my death knight for the guild and well..at lvl 58 it felt like i had no abilities im sure its just me preferring the monk tank style of death knight but i was still curious is all 

Ya, they said the tutorials would be like that of the 58 to..65 Death Knight tutorial. But that's skipped with the free 90 boost.

So, I would HIGHLY recommend you take a screen shot of you characters prior to 90 boost because all of the abilities will be removed from the action bars...and if you're like me, you have things setup 'just the way you want them'.

((This also will be the cases for the 'stance' bars; Stealth, Bear Form, Cat Form, etc))