• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Delrith

World of Warcraft - The AJSA!

51 posts in this topic

I requested to join a day ago can someone respond to my request to join. please

Ya, they said the tutorials would be like that of the 58 to..65 Death Knight tutorial. But that's skipped with the free 90 boost.

So, I would HIGHLY recommend you take a screen shot of you characters prior to 90 boost because all of the abilities will be removed from the action bars...and if you're like me, you have things setup 'just the way you want them'.

((This also will be the cases for the 'stance' bars; Stealth, Bear Form, Cat Form, etc))

again thanks for the help, and yea i know that feel it more or less happens every time i get an ability that i know will be helpful but always seem to have trouble finding a place for it in my rotation 

again thanks for the help, and yea i know that feel it more or less happens every time i get an ability that i know will be helpful but always seem to have trouble finding a place for it in my rotation 

Just mash buttons and "#1 turbo dps lawl" it

Nerf DKs, buff paladins

-Signed,

Not A Paladin

:P

i play a tank so the law of mash buttons as fast as the wind doesn't usually apply to me XD 

illutian likes this

Whats going on is there like only one officer?

Anyone know how I can get the US servers, since Madoran isn't on the EU server list.

i believe there is tab on the bottom that lets you switch between them when you're looking at the server list ? 

I am very tempted to move one of my characters over, although, the thought of being an Alliance after 10 years of brutally murdering you guys in the name of the Horde is kinda making me physically sick. 

However I will ask, what content are you doing, and what positions (if any) do you need filling? I have A Prot warrior and Holy/Disc Priest at max lvl and everything else sitting at lvl 90.

sadly i'm on EU. I have a guild with rl friends on Tarren Mill EU so If anyone is from EU and plays WoW, just let me know. Cabrankan, INot, Lordmagus and me from Ajsa are in the guild but the guild leader is one of my real life friends. So this is not an official guild. 

So if you want to join, add me Bonegrinder#2447 

We are Horde (ofcourse!!)

Hey, I just got back into WoW and requested to join the guild the other day. Someone invite me please?

I would love to join the guild. Can i get an invite cause i cant find it iin the guild finsder. WoW character name is AceSimes

hey people im never played WoW im new n looking to join the AJA guild can anyone send me a inv in game name is sinfulkoopa or im llooking for a group of people to play with so msg me and let me know whats up

I've played wow before, I'm looking to join the AJSA guild, can I please get a guild invite, my character name is Carnequeso.

Not sure if y'all are still going strong, or if it's rather quiet, but if you want to add my Real ID and have a decent healer for whatever you're doing, toss me a friend request - Rakka#1117, More than willing to help people gear up through heroics or raids. Good hunting!

I'm a monk healer (mistweaver), btw.

Been kinda quiet around here... but I am currently playing Alliance as a matter of fact, so if you need a tank I am looking for a group to help break me into Highmaul (normal). Send me a friend request: Fox#1277

I'm playing as well, though half-actively because of work. Alliance on Anachronos-EU if interested.

Currently pressing my shadow/ holy priest to be raid ready and then I plan on leveling one of my other eight 85+ characters (yes, I have that many). Probably the tank. Essentially I have a character for every occasion, just need to level them and I fucking hate leveling, so to do that I'll have to get bored of my priest first which doesn't seem to be happening in the near future as I've invested way too much time and money in it right now (those garrisons are expensive to run at least somewhat properly).

I'll also pester my buddy from the community to finally level up his damn alliance hunter so that I can tease him about being crap more often (Sorry, raider blood kicking in again. I become an ass once I start raiding or just thinking about it, which is why I wanna keep it as casual as possible).

As for raiding in general, I might have some people to do some raids on occasion, so stay friendly with me and you might get invited to a group (it's a guild run by a family, so getting in is somewhat difficult).

Anyhow, I've went on for long enough, so just keep me posted if you wanna have a romp on ally side on EU. Just be noted that I'm not always available and I also bought HuniePop at 5 AM this morning because I've lost all control over my life.

For the Horde!

Long live the Banshee queen!

Why Alliance? Would really surprise me if AJSA vote for the Alliance. Isn't the Angry Army's color red like the Horde...

Alliance seems to be everything the angry army doesn't stand for and I bet Joe Vargas woud choose Horde if he cared anything about WoW. Anyway I'm from EU so I can't join sadly enough.

Damn, I'm on dentarg alliance :( maybe ill make the instant 100 on that server when I get legion

Is the AJSA WoW guild still active? 

Is the AJSA WoW guild still active? 

I'm not sure it was ever active? I did a quick search on WoWhead for Delrith's character.

Apparently he's still at level 90.

And that character search was up to date, cause I saw my character's recent gear when I searched for my toons.

Bummer, I was hoping there was a guild.

WeLiVeR likes this

I'm not sure it was ever active? I did a quick search on WoWhead for Delrith's character.

Apparently he's still at level 90.

And that character search was up to date, cause I saw my character's recent gear when I searched for my toons.

Bummer, I was hoping there was a guild.

I want to get back into WoW and I was hoping there is a guild I can go to. Oh well, just be me going solo like I always do I guess lol

WeLiVeR likes this