• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jitterdoomer

Angry Joe's Call of Duty playthrough

8 posts in this topic

Since Joe played his first CoD game, Advanced Warfare, do you think Joe will keep playing Call of Duty every year or he won't do it as it pisses a lot of fans for "recycling every year"?

He didn't seem to enjoy himself that much in his video so i'm going to go ahead and say...Not likely.

From the one video he didn't seem all that particularly fond of the new CoD. Opinions vary of course but I don't think Joe will be getting the next CoD if that first impression is anything to go by but we shall wait for the review to see.

Honestly it does look like it did take some steps in the right direction but also still has something that turns me off.

Its a better game than Ghosts but I doubt Joe will play another COD. Who knows maybe he will, kind of funny that he didnt play either of the Black Ops games since those are pretty good.

Since Joe played his first CoD game, Advanced Warfare, do you think Joe will keep playing Call of Duty every year or he won't do it as it pisses a lot of fans for "recycling every year"?

Actually Joe bought COD GHOSTS that was probably his first COD since his last one.

From the one video he didn't seem all that particularly fond of the new CoD. Opinions vary of course but I don't think Joe will be getting the next CoD if that first impression is anything to go by but we shall wait for the review to see.

Honestly it does look like it did take some steps in the right direction but also still has something that turns me off.

Honestly I don't think Joe is fit to review Call of Duty, looking at the playthrough he doesn't know much about the series and what the fans wanted and have been asking for.

That and Delirith is wrong about some points. I do agree with a lot of points

Lack of Dedicated Servers, this is something that is needed in the COD franchise. Nat type is also annoying on Consoles and I know how Joe feels when you try to do everything to get to open nat when it won't stay open.

AW is better then what most people think it is. It isn't a BIG LEAP but I think the change is big enough to warrant a buy. The Jet Packs do change a lot, and the thing about the Perks is that some are Clutch Perks so they took some of them out. There are perks that everybody eventually gravitates toward which is still somewhat of a Problem in AW but a little less evident.

They did fix a lot of the camping ISSUES in this game, it's still possible to camp and get kills however it's much less reliable this time around.

The Customization is great, and the variable weapon stats are interesting and can change things.

There are still issues in COD though like Spawn points still BS.

COD still has more modes and IMO more unique modes then most games such as Destiny, Yes COD IS COD, It's not a Huge Evolution but it's enough for a BUY IMO escpecially for people into Twitch shooters.

They don't talk about the Killstreak changing into Score Streak and how you can customize Score Streaks now.

Personally I still think the biggest problem is that Activision is catering to COD fans, so they are worried about making Bigger changes to the franchise because you can see Glimpses of more unique ideas in CODAW like the EXO special abilities and the customizable Score Streaks to the Different Weapon stats and loot drops and Cutomizing your character the way you want.

What really bothered me about AW is how different the campaign Gun, Grenade, and overall mechanics and animations felt quite different then MP. There are really interesting ideas in CAMPAIGN like the abilitiy to hover as an ability that can be used over and over not a Battery packed one, the grappling hook, the grenade animations and how the lethal and tactical grenades had 3 options, and escpecially the HUD that shows how many bullets you have when ADSing and among other things when not, the 2 types of EXO suits. How the Guns Feel and act entirely different in Campaign compared to MP bothers me a lot.

Like the IMR in campaign is a full auto carries more bullets and doesn't regenerate ammo. But in MP it regenerates Ammo and is a Burst Fire weapon... Which Irritates me.

How in the campaign there is no Minimap but in MP it's been the same since MW. The fact that they haven't really changed the Minimap system somewhat bothers me.

I would say some of these if not almost all the things in the campaign would be more interesting to see in COD MP but whatever,,, I just think they're afraid of changes.

I hope he doesn't play it every time a new one comes out.

But I'm biased on that. He plays what he wants and reviews what he wants. So whatever.

I'd rather him not, there are better games out there for him to play.