• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

fuzzypanda

Training Events

6 posts in this topic

Hey everybody. It's time to get down and dirty and get some mud and sweat on you. That's right, it's training day, or in this case Days. This thread is where I will be posting the dates that we will be doing training exercises to get your blood pumping and to help get better at the game. All training day events will start at 11am PST. Spread the word folks.   the events will be held in lute song harbor

11/13/2014: Proper ship etiquette; We will be teaching you all about how the ships work and how to best utilize them. From blasting them with cannons to tearing them down with the harpoon. And on the flip side, we'll be training on how to dodge them and maximize movement as well. If your into the ship and naval aspect of the game, this will be a day your gona love.

11/20/2014: Combat Training; We will be sparring with one another and going over party roles and how to utilize them. I've been through this a couple times and can tell you it's hard work but well worth it. MoVe has become a feared pirate hunter because of training like this.

11/22/2014: Ship to Ship Combat Drills; The name says it all folks. Sparring but with our galleons. We are gona need some salt after this one, it's gona get rekt and it's gona be glorious. But hay, you won't get better without splintering some wood for yourself.

11/23/2014: Squad based and Raid Combat Drills; Once we get party roles set, it's time to put them into action and practice. We will be doing raid level fights (Raid dungeons and world bosses. Yes there are raid dungeons and they are glorious once you find them)  Fun fun fun. This is the good stuff.

MoVe likes this

Great, looking forward to this. There is much to learn. And the event times are suitable for EU players

19 gmt

Im almost cerain there suppose to be an event 2014/11/17. Or is it just me ? I was 1 hour before it should have started and stayed up for a few more, how did I miss it ?

Looks good! See ya all then.

Aloha!

Subtake

Good thing i allready know the Drills as a ship captian >.>