• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sol Omega

Tekken 7

32 posts in this topic

(Put the video on 1080p for 60 FPS (yes, youtube can play at 60 fps now))

Thoughts? Opinions? Lili best girl? Yes she is....

The new "focus" attacks really look like they can change up Tekken. Hopefully for the better.

And... what looks to be like...... SUPERS!?

The two new characters look neat, although I think the dude looks dorky.

inb4Tekkenisbecomingtooanime

Also, can I get some translation up in here, please?

Puntosmx likes this

UPDATE: I just shit myself at this news. PC Confirmed. There is a Heihachi after all.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/29351/20140718/tekken-7-pc-confirmed.htm

ftfy

But seriously, that's awesome.

Now, if they could do what Guilty Gear Xrd is going to do.... but 10x better.... that'd be amazing.

Cross platform multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PS4 x X1 X PC X 360 X PS3!!!!!! THE HYPE!

Puntosmx and mrfool like this

ftfy

But seriously, that's awesome.

Now, if they could do what Guilty Gear Xrd is going to do.... but 10x better.... that'd be amazing.

Cross platform multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! PS4 x X1 X PC X 360 X PS3!!!!!! THE HYPE!*

*Not sure if there will be a Tekken 7 release for PS3/360 or if there will be cross platform multiplayer. But the hype is still real.

Oh yeah Xrd looks so good. We can dream I guess, we did get King of Fighters on Steam and that game is my most played fighter on Steam.

UPDATE: I just shit myself at this news. PC Confirmed. There is a God after all.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/29351/20140718/tekken-7-pc-confirmed.ht

hate to break it to you but kdramasters is a clickbait site they don't know anything about gaming

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status/434734120753569792

Tween on February of this year, but things may have changed because apparently:

http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/12175/20140723/tekken-7-release-date-unsure-pc-version-confirmed-jun-kazama.htm

Don't know how credible that is of course. The line I find most dubious is PC being the lead platform.

Not a big fan of how there needs to be fireworks/explosions every time they punch each other, but I'm looking forward to the game. With it being on PC we might even get decent net code!

Also, the track that plays in the background is the biggest redeeming point Tekken 6 had. I fucking love it.

Not a big fan of how there needs to be fireworks/explosions every time they punch each other, but I'm looking forward to the game. With it being on PC we might even get decent net code!

Also, the track that plays in the background is the biggest redeeming point Tekken 6 had. I fucking love it.

The "fireworks/explosions" has been a feature since the first Tekken games. It's just been visually changed since, I like it.

Sol Omega likes this

hate to break it to you but kdramasters is a clickbait site they don't know anything about gaming

There's several sources that say it's coming on PC, I don't see why more than a few sites would lie about it.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/tekken-7-coming-to-pc-pc-lead-platform-31483089/

Are we to believe gamespot isn't telling the truth?

And Amazon leaked this image:

http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2014/jul/21/tekken-7-pc-possibly-leaked-amazon/

Thoughts? Opinions? Lili best girl? Yes she is....

The new "focus" attacks really look like they can change up Tekken. Hopefully for the better.

And... what looks to be like...... SUPERS!?

The two new characters look neat, although I think the dude looks dorky.

inb4Tekkenisbecomingtooanime

Also, can I get some translation up in here, please?

Mind = Blown

Sadly, the particles and flashes and balls are too.... flashy for me.... I'd love it if they had an option to decrease them.

Also, the new character's light arrow..... WTF?

Xiaoyu best girl 4 life <3

(Unless Jun Kazama returns, in which case I'll go crazy.....er.)

Power Crash - Looks like a counter system.

Rather, I liked a lot more the counter-grapples. THAT required skill and timing!

Reijiatsu (lit romanji)....... weird...... could mean Rage Arts

The text below refers entering Reiji (rage? [low life, I infer]), and later references Power Crash..... which could mean that the Power Crash turns into the flashier juggly combo while you're low in health.

Was that the translation you wanted? I'm not good enough to translate it all, sadly.

Saigonrice likes this

best Tekken i ever played

1. Tekken 5

2. Tekken 3

3. Tekken Tag Tournament

in THAT Order.

i have high expectations for this but after the rather dissapointing Tekken 6 i need to lower it...maybe a bit.

Sol Omega likes this

really? i would of thought tekken tag tournament 2 would be at the top of every tekken fans list.

never played it. Don't have the system yet (WiiU), nor my friends have a PS4 or WiiU. So i can't say a thing about that. It's the only Tekken that i didn't play yet. Besides, i put TTT 1 because i had such good memories with friends...^^

The way that the camera changed throughout the battle reminds me of X-Ray animation in MK9. That looks totally cool, when is it coming to the US Arcades?

really? i would of thought tekken tag tournament 2 would be at the top of every tekken fans list.

Tekken Tag 2 is basically a better version of 6.

Basically.

Not a lot of people liked how 6 played.

Don't get me wrong, Tag Tournament 2 (TiTTies, hahaha) is freaking amazing. I GOT TO PLAY AS KUNIMITSU AGAIN!!!!!!

never played it. Don't have the system yet (WiiU), nor my friends have a PS4 or WiiU. So i can't say a thing about that. It's the only Tekken that i didn't play yet. Besides, i put TTT 1 because i had such good memories with friends...^^

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is out for the WiiU. You also have more content than the other versions (although you can't have Devil-er skins for Devil Jin or Kazama).

Jitterdoomer likes this

^ Also you can make Tekken characters eat Mushrooms and stomp them like Goombas for insta-KO, that's what I liked in the Wii U port. What about platform exclusive characters like in Soulcalibur II and IV?

buying this.

best tekken of all time for me though would have to be, quite simply, tekken 3. that game was the mother of all fighting games for the ps one. if you owned a PS one you owned tekken 3, no question. 

Puntosmx and Saigonrice like this

What about platform exclusive characters like in Soulcalibur II and IV?

As far as I ever knew, Tekken never had platform exclusive characters.

Maybe playable Jinpachi (Tekken 5 Dark Resurection for consoles), and devil-er Devil Jin and Kazama (Tag Tourney 2 for PS3).

thats a fourm post that links back to the kdramasters article and its the same website who constantly spam destiny confirmed for pc articles

I'd always play Tekken on the PS2 at my friends house as a kid. I love Tekken best fighting game imo.