• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AngryBrute

May I just rant about AC Unity for a moment?

9 posts in this topic

Welcome to the new generation--of microtransactions!!!

Had to do it! Sorry. Assassins Creed Untiy is... Buggy to say the least. I am playing on the PS4, and I am noticing considerable frame rate drops in large crowds, and when on tops of some buildings. NPC's can clip into eachother, or into you if you jump right on top of them, and another bug is with its free running up and down buildings.

Sometimes it can totally SKIP frames when leaping from one spot to another, you will start the jump and then magically appear on the other side... For God sake Ubisoft! They are seriously on the fast tack to becoming an embodiment of EA with all of this crap. And the Micro-transactions are only digging that hole deeper and deeper.

The transactions are pretty much like the ones you see in mobile games. You buy money with real money for fake crap that you don't need. It begs the question--did Ubisoft do something to the progression? I mean, if you have this diseased things in the game, whats to make me not believe that they slowed down progression late game? They said that you don't have to use them, but I also don't have to use this real money to buy their game...

It makes me wonder, what the actual F*** is wrong with these people this year? They have been on a role with running their unfiltered mouths, and now shipping hollow games. Not to say this this game is bad in a general POV. Far from it!

I am actually enjoying the game, I am digging these extensive customization options and the overall feel like the game is a lite RPG. Animations look so flipping good, as does the entirety of Paris. So much detail was put in to blow our minds, and it does in MANY cases! 

The combat too has seen a nice change. It requires more strategy, and less counter and execute to win. 

"But Brute, does it feel cinematic?" 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Hell no! GAMES ARE NOT MOVIES!!!! I am sick to death of this BS excuse to handicap a game to make it feel like a movie. IT DOES NOTHING TO ENHANCE CRAP! Making the game more enjoyable and immerive, is left up to the visuals and sounds, make those look and run great and you got me! Give me a good frame rate without lying to me face!

If it cant go higher because of all of the eye candy, then fine. But don't lie to us about it, we are not stupid...

WTF...................................

So No idea if this is in the right spot but I unboxed my pre purchase assissns creed unit delevery today and was jumping for joy the statue is amazing looking and the music box and arty book and cd all amazing.  Took me 1 hour to load the game.

................Breath.................

I go to play and wtf starts right away with W......T.......F........ is this game ? theres some screen with 25 choice games to pick from then something to do with the 1300 for like 30 minutes then the french things starts....and whats with the real life animus stuff id love for them to lose that entire story about the company trying to control hisotry just sucks you out of the game all together.

AND OMG WTF on the game graphics and lagging and crashing OMG Im on a great pc that plays everything real nice OMG wow this game needs to be worked on for about another year and then be released.  Have to turn down graphics big time and even then texture looks like crap you walk through people and walls and if you turn down graphics lower than high then it looks like you're playing a game from 2002 not 2014 .............

After the horrible titan fall worst game of the year and the abysmally tiring game called civ beyond earth im about to cry cause after 2 hours of assassins creed unit but not unity im freaking out.

angry joe should do a review of this game and I wanna see him lose his shit just go off the wall angry joe like never before

Glaice and Puntosmx like this

This game should be on the Worst Games list of 2014, I prefer Advanced Warfare more than this, because Kevin Spacey makes the game more badass than the previous COD Games, for COD haters, you should pickup Shadow of Mordor instead of this game.

This game should be on the Worst Games list of 2014, I prefer Advanced Warfare more than this, because Kevin Spacey makes the game more badass than the previous COD Games, for COD haters, you should pickup Shadow of Mordor instead of this game.

Don't think it will do them justice either way. the MP on AW is fucking atrocious connection wise. Since it got released, my PS3 has locked up 25+ times while playing the MultiPlayer. I'm very, VERY fucking close of Trading In CoD AW and get DAI.

Jitterdoomer likes this

To quote the AVGN, "What kind of drugs were they doing when they came up with this shit?!"

I wonder if the people did any QA testing and Ubisoft just wanted to rush the game to meet a deadline? It has to be a rushed job.

i will admit the story is awesome but im going on 4 hours of play and its buggy like crazy

It's a disappointing game, but not the worst game. Disappointing =/= Bad, we've been over this before.

Do not reward Ubisoft with your hard earned money by buying Far Cry 4 just because it's not crap and AC Unity was. Stop this flip flopping purchase BS folks, just stick to your guns and stay with your boycott of them, not because they made a game that did not suck.

I'm serious, I'm sick of some gamers bitching and moaning about Assassins Creed: Unity then looking at Far Cry 4 because it gets positive reviews and contemplating purchase of it. Either you never bother with Ubisoft or you do, not in between.

/Rant

If Ubisoft is out of business, this whole franchise should be sold by 2K or CD Projekt Red. This is Ubisoft reaching into Capcom level of Greediness, but they're not in EA level.