• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Nya`

Does Joe even exist in this place anymore...

26 posts in this topic

Since this forum first started up and the wheels got in motion I haven't seen him on here even a single time from what I can remember and I'm here daily multiple times. I mean maybe to update something for his stream or whatever, but beyond that he's completely uninvolved with this place or topics etc. Does that bother anyone else? I mean he doesn't interact with us here in any capacity, on his own forum for crying out loud.

Honestly that's probably a large reason why the forum user base has tanked so much since it came out, there are other issues too but this is a big one, I mean if Joe is not here then what is the point? He hasn't made a post in two months, I'm about to abandon ship as well to be completely honest, everything seems to be falling apart and I'm not just talking about the forums.

He's slowly abandoning the entire reason people watch him and what made him popular and focusing on other things which most people just don't care about or want to see... I don't know, it just doesn't feel like this is really a thing anymore. I've seen a lot of community heads do the same thing, albeit they were not in Joe's shoes so to speak, but they strayed from their path, changed their ways, abandoned their community and left everyone to fend for themselves and then it all just vanished.

I just see all of this heading that direction more or less.

Ghaleon likes this

This is a gaming community.

Not a QnA with Joe.

Joe is the leader/head of this community and he does not exist in it... There are countless other gaming communities, huge ones, better ones, more organized ones that people can go to etc. That's not why people came here, Joe is the only thing that makes this place different or special, he's the reason I originally joined and almost everyone else no doubt and he's a ghost.

"JOIN MY NEW AWESOME FORUM, by the way I'll never be on it."

I mean come on...

Joe is the leader/head of this community and he does not exist in it... There are countless other gaming communities, huge ones, better ones, more organized ones that people can go to etc. That's not why people came here, Joe is the only thing that makes this place different or special, he's the reason I originally joined and almost everyone else no doubt. 

Jeez give that guy some space.On youtube fans asking for a new review, in here you're asking him to be more active on forums.

Jeez give that guy some space.On youtube fans asking for a new review, in here you're asking him to be more active on forums.

Some space? He hasn't contributed anything here in two months, that's not space enough? His fans, fans he entirely garnered by doing reviews want more, or they're taking off. He's wasting time on videos that no one wants to watch and everyone is complaining about, wasting resources and time on them when it could be dedicated towards reviews.

This isn't hard to figure out, he's pissing off the people that made him "famous" in the first place because he's not listening, he's not listening there and he's just not even here, you just don't do that.... Why do people feel some instinctive need to defend his actions? Why?

He is only really active on here on a Tuesday............

Very funny, huehuehue...

Check your gaming priviledge, man.

It's not like he can do whatever he wants. It's not like he doesn't do community stuff in PS2 or whatevs.

Check your gaming priviledge, man.

It's not like he can do whatever he wants. It's not like he doesn't do community stuff in PS2 or whatevs.

What? Is this Planetside 2? He can do whatever he wants, and that should include tending to his community...

What? Is this Planetside 2? He can do whatever he wants, and that should include tending to his community...

you know what dude.I bet you're one of his butthurt fanboys.If you're really fan of angry joe you would not even make this topic.You just need a piece of brain to understand the dedication to this community and joe.

Very funny, huehuehue...

In all fairness dude he didnt put time and money into this forum so all his fan can contantly badger him for answers etc.  The forum was made so like minded ppl can talk about all sorts of topic not just thing related to joe.

I think you have to agree ppl talk about alot of stuff on here.  Do i think Joe is ignoring his fans........no he regularly sets up events for his fans to enjoy etc.

But hey if you feel you may leave the forums as you feel let down in some way thats your choice. 

Foxygen and Dyzzles like this

The “Angry Joe” Policy - Because of the special nature of a personality driven gaming community we have to implement a new rule so recruits are aware of the policy of conduct towards Angry Joe and have their expectations properly set. If you are looking to sign up to the community for the sole purpose to “talk to”, “play with”, or “get personal time” with Angry Joe, please DO NOT APPLY. Although Angry Joe will be participating in Weekly Community Events, Obtaining Beta Codes for us, Speaking with Developers on our behalf, set your expectations to never play with him personally. Its not impossible and it is likely to happen eventually, but please do not be offended if he has to politely decline your friend request, gamertag, game invite, etc. Event Slots are limited and often Officers and Supporters take precedent in these smaller player count circumstances. Excessive messages, mic spam or stalking of Angry Joe will not be tolerated. Please conduct yourself in a civil and respectful manner when interacting with any personalities be it Angry Joe, his other friends on his show or other personalities within Polaris/Maker Studios on Youtube who may drop by to play with us.

Source

Foxygen and Mondez like this

Meat that is not even what this is about, he doesn't hop into a discussion he feels for or create a topic about something like we do, he doesn't pop in to say hi, he doesn't do anything here. I'm not trying to have a one on one with the guy, that's not what I'm getting at, he just doesn't get involved with anything concerning this forum.

Joe is the leader/head of this community and he does not exist in it...

Actually he is more of a mascot and not a leader. He doesn't have time to run a huge YT channel and a community. This is why we have the council here.

​“Frankly, I’d like to play with each and every one of you, as you are the only reason I’m able to do what I do! I am eternally grateful. Unfortunately that’s physically impossible with all of my other responsibilities. This community isnt about me, its about you guys and your combined power! We only have influence and say because of you guys not because of me. Just think of Angry Joe as silly Mascot for your favorite team! If your only reason for joining is playing with me personally, its likely not going to happen, I’d advise you to please watch and enjoy my Twitch streams or Youtube Videos instead. Thanks Guys, You Rock!” - Angry Joe

Actually he is more of a mascot and not a leader. He doesn't have time to run a huge YT channel and a community. This is why we have the council here.

The point is still not being understood, he can't find 10 minutes in a day? Or a week? Make a few posts here or there? Create a topic about something to see how people feel about it? You know, just be a normal guy? I work 50 - 60 hours a week of physical labor and I still have the time and energy to do things like this, I still have the weekends and some time when I'm off work, it's not hard to find time, the above are just excuses for letting a community self moderate while he just goes off and does whatever raking in money.

What I'm noticing lately is he's doing just enough, and I mean JUST enough to keep people around and keep his channel financially lucrative without having to do an ungodly amount of work. Streaming is easy, doing gameplay videos is easy, doing preview videos is easy, doing promo videos is easy... He does a review once in a blue moon and I understand the work that takes, but it's so infrequent that the time doesn't justify the lack of real content in between, even with him doing these other things.

It seems like he's getting lazy in all reality, he's already established and he's making a lot of money, like I said he only has to do just enough to perpetuate that but in reality for the people that watch and take part in his community, it's annoying.

I don't know why you guys defend him so much, it comes off similar to people white knighting, really why do you? I'm not insulting the guy, I just want him to actually be involved in his general community even in a simple capacity. That's not asking for the moon you know, the things listed above are extremely realistic requests.

If he dropped this other filler content that he does, did more reviews and actually got involved in the community his channel would grow much larger and much quicker, and this place would be thriving, but he's not and they're not as a result..

I'm not gonna lie, I find it a little disappointing to not see Joe here more often to, but, as others have pointed out, it was never his role with this. He's a figurehead, not a hands on administrator. That's why he has people like tons)fun and SrgRoss as well as the commanders and moderators to run this community for him.

Even if you're right and Joe does need to be more involved, is bitching and moaning about it really the way to go about making it happen?

I'm not gonna lie, I find it a little disappointing to not see Joe here more often to, but, as others have pointed out, it was never his role with this. He's a figurehead, not a hands on administrator. That's why he has people like tons)fun and SrgRoss as well as the commanders and moderators to run this community for him.

Even if you're right and Joe does need to be more involved, is bitching and moaning about it really the way to go about making it happen?

I didn't realize that addressing a valid concern is "bitching and moaning", I'll remember to say that back to you whenever you get concerned about something... I guess any complaint is "bitching and moaning", hell all of Joe's videos must be "bitching and moaning" as well right?

Get real dude, don't act like that...

You asked a question, and aswers were given to the best that people can do. The only other thing that anyone can add is if Joe himself gave you an answer, and he'll probably just say the same thing that Spartan quoted and say how he's busier behind the scenes than anyone thinks.

But seeing as you're still dissatisfied, it's probably time to go to one of these:

There are countless other gaming communities, huge ones, better ones, more organized ones that people can go to etc.

I'd love to see him on the forums too, but as far as we know, his schedule can't allow that. The fact that he can't even review the games that he said he would (Evil Within, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, Shadow of Mordor) sort of proves that, at least for me.

You asked a question, and aswers were given to the best that people can do. The only other thing that anyone can add is if Joe himself gave you an answer, and he'll probably just say the same thing that Spartan quoted and say how he's busier behind the scenes than anyone thinks.

But seeing as you're still dissatisfied, it's probably time to go to one of these:

Yeah, just sweep everything under the rug and let it fade into obscurity... When you don't get the answers you would like to hear or should be getting you should just give up and walk away... That's how you get things done! I can't believe this pacifist ideology, especially in a place like this which is the gaming embodied antonym of that word... Shame, shame, shame...

For being an "Angry Army" you guys sure are soft... I'm out of here.

I didn't realize that addressing a valid concern is "bitching and moaning", I'll remember to say that back to you whenever you get concerned about something... I guess any complaint is "bitching and moaning", hell all of Joe's videos must be "bitching and moaning" as well right?

Get real dude, don't act like that...

I describe this as "bitching and moaning" because this is not a valid attempt at getting his direct attention to resolve you concerns, this is just ranting and venting to people who have no capacity to solve your problem even if the wanted to. Addressing a valid concern consists of, well, actully addressing it, not just having a rant.

To be honest I also think that he should be around from time to time.

I'm not expecting that he will join each and every topic however it would be great to see him posting something somewhere once in a while and that does not happen.

Love the guy and love what he does but still.

And this? Really. So we want to be a community but when someone asks questions and let's be honest here,  serious ones which does not often happen around you call it bitching?

Come one, how old are you?

It's all fun postig the policy but you are missing the point here.

Nobody expects that Joe will answer questions but it would be nice to see what he thinks on different subject.

Yeah, just sweep everything under the rug and let it fade into obscurity... When you don't get the answers you would like to hear or should be getting you should just give up and walk away... That's how you get things done! I can't believe this pacifist ideology, especially in a place like this which is the gaming embodied antonym of that word... Shame, shame, shame...

For being an "Angry Army" you guys sure are soft... I'm out of here.

As was already said, short of having hearing from Joe himself, we already gave any and all answers that we could. Sorry you're not satisfied with that. But the answers you're looking for most probably won't be given. It's really a shame that he isn't here more often, I agree. But the guy can't even do all of the reviews that he wants to, and had to delegate running the community to his friends because of it.

To be honest I also think that he should be around from time to time.

I'm not expecting that he will join each and every topic however it would be great to see him posting something somewhere once in a while and that does not happen.

Love the guy and love what he does but still.

And this? Really. So we want to be a community but when someone asks questions and let's be honest here,  serious ones which does not often happen around you call it bitching?

Come one, how old are you?

It's all fun postig the policy but you are missing the point here.

Nobody expects that Joe will answer questions but it would be nice to see what he thinks on different subject.

I describe this as "bitching and moaning" because this is not a valid attempt at getting his direct attention to resolve you concerns, this is just ranting and venting to people who have no capacity to solve your problem even if the wanted to. Addressing a valid concern consists of, well, actully addressing it, not just having a rant.

EDIT: LOL, we can't be sure that Joe exists here any more, but what certain in the OP doesn't, I think he packed in!