• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert2424

stuck between two games,

11 members have voted

1. 1. What game should I get?

• Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare
    • Assassin's Creed Unity

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 posts in this topic

I'm stuck between getting Assassin's Creed and COD. 

I've always liked the Assassins Creed games, and COD I've played a lot till its gotten stale. The reason I'm asking is because so many people are pushing me to get it. I've played Advanced Warfare. (It isn't anything thats going to keep me interested for a long period of time). I really want Assassins creed, but Idk who I'd play with right now. 

I have concerns getting one game without the other but I can't afford to buy both. (I could, but I might as well buy a gun and shoot myself in the foot). What are your guys thoughts? 

why? is there something wrong with assassin's creed game? 

why? is there something wrong with assassin's creed game? 

The game has launched with bugs, glitches and frame rate issues. I'm holding of on that one for that reason, but buy the sounds of It I don't fell like you really want COD, so I would say avoid them both and get Assassins Creed after it's patched.

Personally I'd get neither.  Assassins Creed is having issues and it doesn't seem like you really want COD.  There are other games worth considering like Dragonage Inquisition, Far Cry 4 or GTAV.

i love assassins creed games. AC Unity, despite the issues, its still good. I dont like COD, but i have MW2 from 360, i cant say much but while COD wont keep you interested after 2-3 hours you might still want to play it a month after whereas AC i dont think so. (well thats at least what i feel about fps games ex. titanfall and blacklight retribution). 

You said you want AC Unity. Buy it. its good
but we warned of the issues.. err they can be ignored but yea. there are sometimes fps issues, glitch that will make you keep falling all of the sudden(can be fixed by teleporting on map), companion app doesnt connect well but can be ignored.

Dont force yourself to buy COD if you dont like it. because it wont last long and youll just keep lying to yourself trying to like it

if you are still not sure then wait till the review of DA:I but it prolly already is good 
never much been a GTA fan cept for San Andreas but its a long game so GTAV might be good as well

in the end. i still think you should buy the thing you want. which is AC Unity.

in my honest opinion get neither of them

Dragon Age is a sure thing if you're an RPG fan although there are a few confusing moments if you haven't played the first 2. By far the game of the year in my opinion.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0