• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

rippin95

Halo, good bad or flat out not worth it?

16 posts in this topic

Hi just wondering as ive seen around a lot about how bad the MC collection is how many others think that? i bought the game the other day and love playing the games i played when i was younger only noticed one flaw and that was the online being stupid and taking forever to get into matches what is everyone's opinion?

Played Halo 1 and 2 for the Original XBOX back in the days and for PC. Also the remakes for the XBOX 360 + Halo 3, ODST, 4 and Halo Reach.

Halo 1: very good

Halo 2: perfect

Halo 3: ok

Halo 4: meh

ODST: not good

Reach: good.

Halo: Good

Halo 2: Great/astounding perhaps my favorite of all of them

Halo 3: Good though has some of my favorite multiplayer maps

ODST: Just no, I despise it

Reach: Okay

Halo 4: Meh

only noticed one flaw and that was the online being stupid and taking forever to get into matches what is everyone's opinion?

I believe that's why people are saying that the MCC is bad. A lot of people I think bought it to play multiplayer, and it not being up to snuff and having problems is a big turn off for them. Luckily 343 says they're working on a fix for the network problems.

I believe that's why people are saying that the MCC is bad. A lot of people I think bought it to play multiplayer, and it not being up to snuff and having problems is a big turn off for them. Luckily 343 says they're working on a fix for the network problems.

ye it is a problem tbh but overall i saw couple reveiws hating on the games included even tho they do not seem to understand its alot to have in one game so there is gunna be bugs :P, from playing it more its great value for money

Halo: CE - Great game

Halo 2 - Awesome game

Halo 3 - My favorite game in the series

Halo 3: ODST - I think it's great, it's only like 4 hours but I like it.

Halo: Reach - Had a great experience, you should too.

Halo 4 - It's not a bad game but WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??? 1. HALO SHOULDN'T HAVE COD SHIT 2. THE UNSC ARE NOT BAD GUYS!!! WHY ARE THEY MAKING THE STORY LIKE THIS??? 3. I'm sorry, but I would rather have Firefight than Spartan Ops. 4. Forge is COMPLETELY RUINED!!!

ye it is a problem tbh but overall i saw couple reveiws hating on the games included even tho they do not seem to understand its alot to have in one game so there is gunna be bugs :P, from playing it more its great value for money

They may have expected the bugs to have been fixed, but then again they're ports from the older games as I understand. They were able to add those plushie dolls in there, but the bugs still exist? I can understand people's disappointment if this was the case. It is great that it's all four Halo games that has Master Chief in one package though.

Is Halo 4's Spartan mode multiplayer (or whatever it was called, can't remember) also included by the way?

Also, not that I mind, (not like I have the MCC, but even if I did, I still wouldn't mind), the framerate also drops pretty badly at some points of the single player. I can also understand people getting angry with that.

If I had an X1 though, I still wouldn't buy it because I still have my copies of Halo 2, 3 and 4. Halo 1 I have a disc for on the PC. I'm not much into multiplayer anyway, and I already have 1000 Gamerscore for Halo 3, I feel that's enough for me. However as I said, I think a collection of all four games in one is somewhat of a good value for money when it comes to content, bugs and connection problems aside.

They may have expected the bugs to have been fixed, but then again they're ports from the older games as I understand. They were able to add those plushie dolls in there, but the bugs still exist? I can understand people's disappointment if this was the case. It is great that it's all four Halo games that has Master Chief in one package though.

Is Halo 4's Spartan mode multiplayer (or whatever it was called, can't remember) also included by the way?

Also, not that I mind, (not like I have the MCC, but even if I did, I still wouldn't mind), the framerate also drops pretty badly at some points of the single player. I can also understand people getting angry with that.

If I had an X1 though, I still wouldn't buy it because I still have my copies of Halo 2, 3 and 4. Halo 1 I have a disc for on the PC. I'm not much into multiplayer anyway, and I already have 1000 Gamerscore for Halo 3, I feel that's enough for me. However as I said, I think a collection of all four games in one is somewhat of a good value for money when it comes to content, bugs and connection problems aside.

not looked into the halo 4 spartan mission thingy, the framerate from what i played u can not really tell the difference only if u monitor it the multiplayer issues understandable due to it searching for data from 4 halo games all in one thing and ye its good value for money for anyone new or people who no longer have the original games. the bugs are acceptable since that ammount of work that was done on halo 2 is amazing even the cutscenes got new graphics and layouts

My passion for the Halo franchise just died after about Halo 3. What's the point of setting the bar for console FPS games if they NEVER bothered to raise it again?

Halo 2, and ODST are the only ones I really like, because they do something different other than here's MC watch him kill space midgets. And yes, I so think ODST was a good game, the way it was marketed was shitty, but it's better than 4.

Seriously, what the fuck was 343 thinking? (and why did they name their studio after the most annoying character in the franchise?). That game was just soooooo safe, like they were terrified of pissing off the fan boys. Does anyone honestly think the Covenant served any purpose in that game other than being fan service? They did nothing to enhance the story!

One thing I can't stand about Halo is the innability to ADS. Playing Legendary as a hip-firing Stormtrooper is a pain in the balls...

One thing I can't stand about Halo is the innability to ADS. Playing Legendary as a hip-firing Stormtrooper is a pain in the balls...

its more of a key thing in halo tho u do have your weapons that you can its more about picking right gun for right enemys

My passion for the Halo franchise just died after about Halo 3. What's the point of setting the bar for console FPS games if they NEVER bothered to raise it again?

Halo 2, and ODST are the only ones I really like, because they do something different other than here's MC watch him kill space midgets. And yes, I so think ODST was a good game, the way it was marketed was shitty, but it's better than 4.

Seriously, what the fuck was 343 thinking? (and why did they name their studio after the most annoying character in the franchise?). That game was just soooooo safe, like they were terrified of pissing off the fan boys. Does anyone honestly think the Covenant served any purpose in that game other than being fan service? They did nothing to enhance the story!

i agree 4 was a major backstep in the game , bungie knew better and thats prob why they jumped ship, odst is hated alot but tbh i liked it for a change than being a super solider, the thing about halo 4 is it does do well in the sense of lore but tbh i didnt even complete it , i got bored 

i agree 4 was a major backstep in the game , bungie knew better and thats prob why they jumped ship, odst is hated alot but tbh i liked it for a change than being a super solider, the thing about halo 4 is it does do well in the sense of lore but tbh i didnt even complete it , i got bored 

Yeah, plus the characters actually had personalities, Bungie gave Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin actual real roles to play instead of the odd two marines that don't sound like the other who all sound the exact fucking same, AND the world actually looks like a place people would live. Up until ODST the overall design of Halo was obsessed with big grand architecture, even on earth, so when you were running around earth it looked more like a giant stage than a place that could actually exist.

But seriously, fuck Halo 4. And fuck that reward for beating the game on legendary. Like seriously? I went through the effort to beat your shitty story all you're gonna show me is MC's eyes? Fuck you 343.

Yeah, plus the characters actually had personalities, Bungie gave Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin actual real roles to play instead of the odd two marines that don't sound like the other who all sound the exact fucking same, AND the world actually looks like a place people would live. Up until ODST the overall design of Halo was obsessed with big grand architecture, even on earth, so when you were running around earth it looked more like a giant stage than a place that could actually exist.

But seriously, fuck Halo 4. And fuck that reward for beating the game on legendary. Like seriously? I went through the effort to beat your shitty story all you're gonna show me is MC's eyes? Fuck you 343.

I played Halo 4 for about a week. After that it became a bookshelf holder. As far as his face showing, I don't think that they should ever show it. Its one of those, any face would be difficult to live up to the reputation that he has built up for himself.

I played Halo 4 for about a week. After that it became a bookshelf holder. As far as his face showing, I don't think that they should ever show it. Its one of those, any face would be difficult to live up to the reputation that he has built up for himself.

You would know, Mr. Face!

Yes friend, I would... I would know......................................................................