• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sol Omega

Godzilla The Game

30 posts in this topic

It's coming out in December for Japan, and god only knows when after that it'll come out for the rest of the world.

This video is 6 months old, and supposedly the game was only 40% complete at the time.

Ps3 exclusive...

Looks rough around the edges graphics wise....

It'll probably be a wee bit clunky......

Still want it.

Probably will be good....

There better be local multiplayer!!!!

Oh and the latest trailer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qote-jUNA2o

And wow. Smog Monster. Thought I never see him again...

IrishRogue likes this

God I can't wait to see this come out in the States (or at least it better!)

Sol Omega likes this

Looks like an updated, non-on-rails version of this:

or a 3D version of:

Sol Omega likes this

PS3 Exclusive?? Why?

PS3 Exclusive?? Why?

I'm going to guess because Japan.

I'd be surprised if the game gets any release outside of Japan, imports notwithstanding.

God this brings me back to an old monster brawler with all the classic godzilla monsters, I loved that game. But I can't remember the name :(

Was kinda hoping it would be another "Destroy All Monsters Melee" or something.

Almost disappointed in the fact that it isn't.  But hey, better than nothing, right?

God this brings me back to an old monster brawler with all the classic godzilla monsters, I loved that game. But I can't remember the name :(

Unleased?

That game was crazy, brought a lot of the monsters into the game, and even made new ones. Like Obsidious the lava monster (cool monster!!!)

Look Good to me, Hail to the King.

Yes. I just saw in Crunchyroll news. Is this game was going to be like War of the Monsters or what? Unfortunately, Atari went bankrupt just like THQ. Atari has sold many licensed games to their close partnership, Namco Bandai (including Dragon Ball series). Total Annihilation and Master of Orion were sold it to WarGaming (developer of World of Tanks). The rest of other games are sold to different video game industries. So I would like to see Namco Bandai will bring this game to localized on North America, Europe and Australia. During pre-Namco Bandai, Namco was an partnership to Atari and Bandai was being a partnership to Atari before merged between Namco and Bandai.

Edited by Master Chief Snake

The game has now been confirmed for PS4. It also seems to be coming states side and rest of the world though there hasn't been an actually confirmation but with the recent trailer actually being in english it could be a good indicater.

Sol Omega and IrishRogue like this

Looks like a PS2.5 game graphically. The monster fights look alright.

Sol Omega likes this

Oh joy... It better not suck then.

Given that it's Godzilla, unless it's a buggy mess it will probably sell well.  Heck even if it is a buggy mess it will sell on name recognition alone.

As for sucking, again, it's Godzilla.  Everyone who is a Godzilla fan gets enjoyment out of everything Godzilla one way or another (except for the 1998 film, even though people did enjoy seeing that "Godzilla" receive a summary ass-whooping in Final Wars).

Glad it coming to states it been a while since I had a good old fashion monster beat down. :D

New trailer for monster vs. monster action:

Godzilla vs. Hollywood Godzilla looked pretty epic.

New trailer for monster vs. monster action:

Godzilla vs. Hollywood Godzilla looked pretty epic.

I kinda want them to include Zilla as a joke character.

I kinda want them to include Zilla as a joke character.

You mean like they did with Final Wars: XD

It would be funny, have a three way battle, godzilla vs. zilla vs. hollywood Godzilla with Zilla just obliterated in two seconds.

Speaking about the trailer now, damn do you see the height difference between Godzilla and Hollywood Godzilla? I knew Hollywood was bigger and all but it's a bit more then I expected.

hmmm. I admit I'm skeptical. It is a movie license game.......

You mean like they did with Final Wars: XD

Possibly.  Or like how they did it in the comic.

hmmm. I admit I'm skeptical. It is a movie license game.......

Yea the whole "Pre-order now for instant access to Hollywood Godzilla" stinks of nickel and diming.

Possibly.  Or like how they did it in the comic.

Yea the whole "Pre-order now for instant access to Hollywood Godzilla" stinks of nickel and diming.

Guess I'm going to have to see the comic then.

Perhaps it is a bit nickle and diming but if the Godzilla game is good as some of the predecessor games like Destroy All Monsters, I'll happily still get it, plus I like Hollywood version as much as the original Godzilla.

I'm up for it! I haven't played a Godzilla game since Melee on the gamecube

Guess I'm going to have to see the comic then.

Perhaps it is a bit nickle and diming but if the Godzilla game is good as some of the predecessor games like Destroy All Monsters, I'll happily still get it, plus I like Hollywood version as much as the original Godzilla.

Godzilla: Rulers of Earth #2

Well this is the full roster of the kaiju that will be in the game: