• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Esek Herif

There is NO stupid question- thread/topic

198 posts in this topic

I'm glad someone gets me =P

Na, I'd say they taste more like pork.

According to cannibals, people taste like tuna.

Well, tuna is the chicken of the sea...

Why does everyone think things taste like chicken when clearly only chicken tastes like chicken?

Do I look like a complete jackass if I like the tv show Jackass?

If Tuna is the chicken of the sea, what's its beef and pork?

Do I look like a complete jackass if I like the tv show Jackass?

untitle.JPG

Is this the real life ?

Tuna of the land

Whales and Manatees, obviously.

If I eat myself would i become twice as big, or disappear completely ?

-You are eating yourself even right now, your cells are eating organic material to survive. However if talking literally you would die during the process and not only because of loosing too much blood, but also digestion needs energy, energy is stored in food. But when you eat yourself and nothing else only about 50% of you would stay material.

what kind of bees produce milk?

-None

why is Ps4 so much better than Xbox.... .....  .... .... .... .... .... (?)

-It's not

Am I the only one here who's actually curious as to what Dewritos tastes like?

-You are not the only one

Why is water so fucking wet?

-It is not, wet is term to describe object containing water inside or/and outside it's surface. You could also ask why water is water.

If you have sex with a clone of yourself, is that considered incest or masturbation?

-Cloning humans is illegal in most countries. However if you would, cloned individual would become a different person immediately after upon regaining consciousness, due to different experiences than original you. So incest.

What if skittles and fruity loops were the same thing ?

-There yould be no skittles nor fruity loops, just Skitloops

why do I never want to go to sleep at night but also never want to wake up in the morning?

-Too much caffeine or adrenaline or both.

Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?

-Yes it does but only from them and not directly. Milk goes through very advanced technological process and there are many persons involved. If that makes you any happy i'm sure there are few brown people making chocolatate milk.

Why do fools fall in love?

-foolishness is relative, but people with low brain capacity have same chemical reactions as all people.

What is love?

-Throughout history, predominately, philosophy and religion have speculated the most into the phenomenon of love. In the last century, the science of psychology has written a great deal on the subject. Recently, however, the sciences of evolutionary psychology, evolutionary biology, anthropology, neuroscience, and biology have begun to take center stage in discussion as to the nature and function of love. 

Biological models of sex tend to see it as a mammalian drive, just like hunger or thirst. Psychology sees love as more of a social and cultural phenomenon. There are probably elements of truth in both views — certainly love is influenced by hormones (such as oxytocin) and pheromones, and how people think and behave in love is influenced by one’s conceptions of love. Hence, from time immemorial, science, from naturalistic poetry to MRI neurochemistry, has debated the nature of love.

If I eat myself would i become twice as big, or disappear completely ?

-You are eating yourself even right now, your cells are eating organic material to survive. However if talking literally you would die during the process and not only because of loosing too much blood, but also digestion needs energy, energy is stored in food. But when you eat yourself and nothing else only about 50% of you would stay material.

what kind of bees produce milk?

-None

why is Ps4 so much better than Xbox.... .....  .... .... .... .... .... (?)

-It's not

Am I the only one here who's actually curious as to what Dewritos tastes like?

-You are not the only one

Why is water so fucking wet?

-It is not, wet is term to describe object containing water inside or/and outside it's surface. You could also ask why water is water.

If you have sex with a clone of yourself, is that considered incest or masturbation?

-Cloning humans is illegal in most countries. However if you would, cloned individual would become a different person immediately after upon regaining consciousness, due to different experiences than original you. So incest.

What if skittles and fruity loops were the same thing ?

-There yould be no skittles nor fruity loops, just Skitloops

why do I never want to go to sleep at night but also never want to wake up in the morning?

-Too much caffeine or adrenaline or both.

Does chocolate milk come from brown cows?

-Yes it does but only from them and not directly. Milk goes through very advanced technological process and there are many persons involved. If that makes you any happy i'm sure there are few brown people making chocolatate milk.

Why do fools fall in love?

-foolishness is relative, but people with low brain capacity have same chemical reactions as all people.

What is love?

-Throughout history, predominately, philosophy and religion have speculated the most into the phenomenon of love. In the last century, the science of psychology has written a great deal on the subject. Recently, however, the sciences of evolutionary psychology, evolutionary biology, anthropology, neuroscience, and biology have begun to take center stage in discussion as to the nature and function of love. 

Biological models of sex tend to see it as a mammalian drive, just like hunger or thirst. Psychology sees love as more of a social and cultural phenomenon. There are probably elements of truth in both views — certainly love is influenced by hormones (such as oxytocin) and pheromones, and how people think and behave in love is influenced by one’s conceptions of love. Hence, from time immemorial, science, from naturalistic poetry to MRI neurochemistry, has debated the nature of love.

All of this is now non-canon according to Disney.

Why do I still watch the Toronto Maple Leafs when all they're nothing but a black hole made of failure ?

If a tree falls in the forest, will the beaver be able to hear the river cry out ?

Two monkeys are in a fight.

One monkey has a knife.

The other has a gun.

The one with the gun has no bullets.

The one with the knife doesn't know that.

Who wins?

Two monkeys are in a fight.

One monkey has a knife.

The other has a gun.

The one with the gun has no bullets.

The one with the knife doesn't know that.

Who wins?

the third monkey

When will the Deathening begin?

yesterday 

what did the ocean say to the other ocean? 

Mr. Molotov likes this

Sea you later.

are you shore ?

Or did they just wave?

Oh don't be such a beach