• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fuck!

A new Call of duty....again?!

40 posts in this topic

At this point,I'm fine with it,when sports games can do it,so can CoD

This doesn't mean I'll buy it,I only have MW 3 and BO 1

Ah good. I'm looking forward to nextgen zombies mode. So much fun to figure out the easter eggs without looking anything up. 

(SPOILERS) Call of Duty: Ghosts 2 are already planned. Since the ending of Ghosts showed it.

We always knew there would be another one, this is no surprise, end of story. Oh, and just to add a little prediction, there will be another one after this one, and another one after that, and another one after that, and another one after that...

Last CoD I bought was MW3, it all went down hill after CoD4

Do you think it's black ops 3?

Possibly yes, but honestly i don't care, i only bought the Treyarch games for the Zombies mode and after Black Ops 2 Zombies which looked so great was a flop i am kinda not buying into it again,

Black Ops was the last great Zombies Mode experience.

I heard rumors about Treyarch/Activision buying Black Ops 3 and 4 titles. Not sure if it's true, but if you think about Call of Duty, it is most certainly true.

I repeat. Please keep all discussion surrounding call of duty in the first person shooter section. Thank you

I'll wait for Titanfall thank you very much ActiBlizz. Not going to hate, but latest instalment was far from impressive (from story to technical aspects).

Infinity Ward is only former shell of its self. Long gone are the glorious days of CoD1,2 and 4 to some extent,

What Activision really needs to do is release CoD games once every three, so each new one can innovate, then each year just release a total conversion.

Also a sci-fi CoD. Set aboard a derelict space ship with laser guns. Then I would bother to watch the whole campaign on YouTube. Or whatever site replaces YouTube by then.

Maybe Treyarch will put in some effort into making a decent PC port.

"Sigh", you guys are not making this easier. Please cease using this thread, it is in the wrong place. Feel free to create a new thread concerning this subject in the first person shooter section