• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

AlexanderAnderson89

WHAT'S PPLS VERDICT ON DRAGON AGE INQUISITION?

22 posts in this topic

*NOTE ON THE TOPIC, I HAVE NOT PLAYED & GOT THIS GAME YET.

THAT'S QUITE ALRIGHT BRO.

I AM SURE PLENTY OF PEOPLE HERE WHO HAVE PLAYED IT WILL BE ABLE TO GIVE A VERDICT. I ALSO AM INTERESTED IN THIS GAME AND WOULD LIKE A VERDICT.

AlexanderAnderson89 likes this

I THINK THE GAME IS GOOD! i HAVEN'T BEATEN IT YET BUT WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR IT MASSIVE, IMPRESSIVE AND FUN!

Hey, I finally fixed the caps lock. Now I can play inquisition again without that blinding green light in my face! =D

Game ran fine on old Nvidia drivers. Now runs like shit on new Nvidia drivers.

Thanks Nvidia.

PC not so master race, eh?

Curse you BioWare.

Sol Omega likes this

Now game runs like shit period, just downgraded driver, nothing.

And this game ran well at one point, no changes to neither hardware OR graphics settings.

Thanks BioWare.

Now game runs like shit period, just downgraded driver, nothing.

And this game ran well at one point, no changes to neither hardware OR graphics settings.

Thanks BioWare.

ehh, game runs fine on console.. just saying...

Disagree my ps4 version crashes all the time( Happened 4 times in 2 hours the last time i played ), also holds many bugs like just randomly not being able to use healing items what so ever. I'm not the only one i know of with this problem, I would have got it on pc but i needed a reason to actually use my ps4 for once.

Nah, game runs fine now. Borderless fullscreen is crap.

The crashes on the other hand.....

Completely spoiler free recommendation:

I alt-tab my game over night (old habits die hard) so i cannot really say how long ive played for. But i can honestly tell you... shit tons.

I honestly cannot say what game ive put this much time into. If i had to guess, maybe 50-60 hours.

I have completed only half of the zones so far, and as far as ive gotten, i just cant seem to stop playing.

If i were to give anyone advice about this game, it would be to only start this up if you can guarantee a LOT of time to play it. Put it this way - hltb has this game set between a speed run of 33 hours and a casual playthrough of 97 hours. So far, there are no completionist times available.

If your into RPG style games - and got crap tons of time to kill... you cant go wrong with this one.

I Will have to agree with Mouseno4. I play on the Xbox One and have yet to encounter any problems...(ok, minus one that involves dwarves being swallowed into the ground), but if you're a fan of open spaces and have the time, this game is a great find.

Also, this isn't including the amount of time you spend on the Multiplayer.

I Will have to agree with Mouseno4. I play on the Xbox One and have yet to encounter any problems...(ok, minus one that involves dwarves being swallowed into the ground), but if you're a fan of open spaces and have the time, this game is a great find.

Also, this isn't including the amount of time you spend on the Multiplayer.

Oh well... problems? Yeah sure i have run into quite a lot actually. Graphical glitches, missing textures, falling through the world, audio problems, bugged graphic settings, game crashes, bugged quests... yeah the whole nine meters.

But i am a PC gamer, so i am used to it. And multiplayer? Most likely wont touch that.

I'm on PC and have had barely no problems myself. Yes there are clipping issues with the armor but the only real issues I have had are a few crashes and having ores that are somehow below the ground but besides that I've had no issues and find the game nearly on par to Origins.

One frustrating problem is the good old invisible walls... ARG!

I find myself having flashbacks to Skyrim as I run around giant maps, collecting plants and ores, on my way to a string of quest markers.

I suppose that would be a plus for most people, right?

Disagree my ps4 version crashes all the time( Happened 4 times in 2 hours the last time i played ), also holds many bugs like just randomly not being able to use healing items what so ever. I'm not the only one i know of with this problem, I would have got it on pc but i needed a reason to actually use my ps4 for once.

I'm on PS4 and have encountered only minor issues, a few graphical hiccups and I had to restart once when the character selector seemed to become locked.

The game itself, well.....  It's the first EA I've bought in 2 years so my boycott is over and I have to (slightly reluctantly) say that.....  I'm glad I did!

It's sheer scale can be a bit daunting at first.  On my first trip to the hinterlands for every quest I completed I picked up like 5 more along the way and that's before I even got into any of the political espionage stuff.  But once your settled in it's an addicting and engaging experience.

For any more Info I'd just watch Other Joe's muscles......  OH I mean Amgry Joe's review!  (Damn it! Stop thinking about that!)

Thank again guys 4 additional feedback on this topic. *Also, I'll be playin on the PC version, 'cause I've only the PC, not any of the consoles. Hopefully, when I get the copy of the game, the PC (and the PS4) have improved...

Well, one can only hope...THIS IS ALEXANDERANDERSON89, signing off :ph34r: