• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Jitterdoomer

Is Angry Joe does nothing but playing video games all day?

13 posts in this topic

Sorry if this mean to offend you, but is Angry Joe does nothing but playing video games all day to earn money for his living by streaming games and make videos? I was just saying.

I was saying that playing video games was part of his job so he decided to not leave the house, unless it was a special occasion during events or something.

Maybe, or maybe not....who knows 

ZRMRGap.gif

Given the fact he goes to tons of game conventions and interviews, i think its obviously no.

I would assume no in general. Nothing about him that I've seen indicates he's the type of person who rarely leaves the house and just sits at home for 15 hour straight gaming runs on a daily. I'd say it's pretty safe to say that he, like the vast majority of people(and gamers, for that matter), has a life beyond his job.

Of course not. Joe has a life, like most everyone else. He's just fortunate enough to be able to make a living off one of his passions.

Just from watching his videos he obviously has to film, edit, write the script, buy costumes, watch and go out to see movies, travel to interview developers, and he streams board games with friends as well. So, no, he doesn't just play video games all day.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark at rephrasing the question:

Is the Angry Joe Show funded by a day job? Or has it enabled Joe to be a full-time pro-gamer?

Is the Angry Joe Show funded by a day job? Or has it enabled Joe to be a full-time pro-gamer?

A Pro-Gamer is someone who plays games in tournaments for a living, Joe doesn't do this. He reviews games, does paid promotions for some of them, and sometimes does small rants about video game news. He's a video game journalist.

To answer the question post in the first post, no he doesn't play video games all day.

As mentioned he is not a pro gamer... However im pretty sure he me tioned in some of his own videos that no, he does no have an alternative job. Iirc he mentioned it in his youtube suspension rant or whatever saying that he cannot afford that bs because he had "made the switch" to making his angry joe work his full time only job.

I like his streams because he tells the truth, like his The Crew stream he was all interested in all the customization and all the interior options and I was too, but then BAM all the paywalls hit him in the face and suddenly hes so disinterested in the game, I needed to see that, I'm glad some people speak their mind instead of just pretending to say the game is perfect.

AngryJoe is like the only reviewer I trust now because I feel like every other reviewer is getting paid or bribed to just say nothing but positive things about a game, AngryJoe is the only guy who talks about both the good and bad aspects of a game and completely flips out like I would when so much crap is thrown in your face. I can't wait to see his full The Crew review, I'm hoping theres still a good game under all those microtransactions.

Jitterdoomer likes this

Because it's Ubisoft, that's why. Ubisoft is now being hungry for money by putting microtransactions on it, especially the upcoming The Division.