• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

6 posts in this topic

GAME: "WARGAME: RED DRAGON"

INTRO: This game is really Fun its like the "Next Level" RTS game its a combination of General, Red Alert, total anahilation, Battleship: Pacific and other RTS game in 1 game. No need to build Factory,barracks and Etc.just deploy your units that you want to use like (Jets for air superiority)(tanks for bringing the big guns) (arty for long range barage) and ETC(includes Infantry,APC,tanks,anti air units, helicopter and SHIPS-crusers) THE NEXT LEVEL RTS GAME..FOR ME! AND THE BEST!

PEOPLE WHO WILL ALSO PLAY: well to tell you the truth i dont have yet any AJSA member to played with but a have friends on wargame:red dragon willingly to join any CLANS that have teamspeak for better cooperation.

PROS: Has great community system, free dlc, lot of players, no bugs(non that i seen so far), you feel like you at a real modern battlefield on their ERA

Cons: if your not patient on this game then its gonna be frustrating, you get really gonna be piss of when you start lossing a lot of units especially the costly and advance weaponry units. HEHEHEHE but still fun.

EVENTS: well clan vs clan battle, Ranked battle, ordinary multiplayer rts game

BONUS: COOL STORY LINE(alternate story line some like korean war,the commonwealth vs china, USSR vs CHINA)

I just want this game to have a own Teamspeak server dont realy care if its official or unofficial just wanna have fun and win battle for the AJSA :)

IF YOUR PLAYING or HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME plss...give me your Opinion on this Game...
LETS MAKE A "AJSA" Number 1 clan or group on the WARGAME Franchise. PLSS add me on steam if you like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoXwdVJIlk0

This is indeed an RTS but I am not sure how many would be interested in playing it. We can put it up in the community games section and see how it fairs. If you can get enough people interested and playing this game then we can start looking at running regular events for it. I still recommend trying to run your own events if you have the people for it.

GUD_SPEED likes this

their are now some players replied to my forum and and messages from AJSA and Steam account..

[AJSA] thehumorouscheese -----I've played this. 

I also know of two or three other people in the AJSA who'd be willing to play with you.

We can set up a 2v2 game, or a 4v4 game at some point if you want.

Jean Rocque Raltique----- play quite a bit of this.  I work best with my West German armour deck.  Just wish I could use the Tiger helicopter on that deck  :(

Humorousone likes this

Me and BioHazard were playing in the room the other day. 
What times of the day (roughly) are you free to play GUD_SPEED?

Humor dont forget about me you little  :angry: oh well but i'm really just waiting for the next DLC here  :D

As you may already know, you guys now have your very own teamspeak channel to use under community games. Feel free to contact me if you have any events that you plan to run and I can assist you in getting the word out. If you have any questions at any time feel free to contact me as well.

Humorousone likes this