• Welcome to the Angry Joe Show Army!

Join our community of gamers passionate about our community and our hobby! Whether it's playing, discussing, or watching games, regardless of platform, genre, or location, we have a place for you, always!

• PS4 Forum

The AJSA Playstation 4 Division: Game Nights and More!

The AJSA is on Playstation 4! Join us for weekly Game Nights with a selection of the best games the PS4 has to offer!

• XBO Forum

The AJSA Xbox One Division: We Got You Covered!

The AJSA Xbox One Division is ready to connect with you on XBox Live with a ton of events for the best Xbox games!

• News Archive

The Best News from the Best Sites, Every Week.

The AJSA News Collection Team is hard at work condensing a week's worth of news into one giant-sze digest for you to chew on and discuss! Links to source articles are always provided!

• More Info

The AJSA Expeditionary Force: Deploying to Play the Best PC Games!

The elite vanguard of the AJSA, the Expeditionary Force (EF) chooses a new PC game every week! Join us for weekly events and help decide if the game has a future in the AJSA.

• The Team

Streaming Now: The AJSA Stream Team

Joe can't stream every game, but our talented AJSA Stream Team covers a wide variety of games and personalities! Check them out, and show them some AJSA Love!

• The Tube

The AJSA Community YouTube Channel

Featuring news, gameplay clips, and more from the community! The Community is a chance to showcase the best moments in AJSA Gaming!

Apex Spartan

Signature Requests. I'm feeling generous (Xmas soon)

24 posts in this topic

It's soon that time of the year so I'm feeling generous. I usually get requests every once in a while but I decided to open a thread so even those who don't know I make signatures for others, now do know. :P

As some of you may know or may not know, one of my hobbies and one of my good ways to waste time is to work on forum signatures.

Those of you who know me on the forums probably noticed I have new signatures every 5 days. I challenged myself by trying to keep my current "Xmas" signature at least till New Year, hopefully I manage that but I don't think I will.

If any of you need a signature, feel free to request it by PM or in this thread. Just describe me what you want in it and I will try to get it done as soon as I can. If you don't know how my signatures usually look like, you can see them in the spoiler below. They are only some of my signatures that I have uploaded and not all. Some were for me and some for others.

The signatures in the spoilers are huge but that's my style. I make them big and just re-size them to a proper size later.

paper_background_zpse7c32f26.jpg

Sig_zpsb2503e42.png

Sig_zps6196e69a.jpg

paper_background_zpse556f551.png

Vayne_zps7965c8a9.png

Xmas-LoL_zpse8w1anue.gif

cD8ztc6.png

My 2 year old signature I made for an old friend. 

imoj_zpsd25be999.png

GIF2_zpssjafz2hw.gif

Blood-moon_zpsy7qijcuf.gif

And for some reason I uploaded this. About a year ago, there was a competition for Battlefield 4 where the community got to design their BF4 dog tags, I made 3 and this one was the best of all that I made.

I wanted it to be as a achievement dogtag once you play the Commander for all 3 factions. 

dcqm.jpg

GLXLynx and Kizra like this

Look, you have my signature too <3

because you kept giving them to me and i didnt want to be rude <3

Actually you requested one on Skype. Then another one once you saw the gif that you have in yours now :P

Actually you requested one on Skype. Then another one once you saw the gif that you have in yours now :P

the gif was huge. you had to suffer <3

Apex Spartan likes this

Ohhh...Now your PC is working, and you didn't tell me! Now...the leech here has come to request some stuff...

7ec.png

Why can't I hold all these signatures???

7ec.png

Why can't I hold all these signatures???

they are so pretty that they dont fit in my arms <3

It's like the topic itself derailed entirely.

It takes place on a beach. There's a party going on, everyone's having a good time. When suddenly, a massive wave builds itself in the distance. It's huge, it could easily wipe out the entire beach, not to mention everyone on it. Everyone panics. Who wouldn't? Their lives are about to end. Regardless, the lifeguards are attempting to get as many as they can off the beach, but their efforts are futile. Everyone's in too much of a panic to do anything.

One lifeguard takes out a pair of binoculars. This lifeguard looks toward the huge wave, having decided to face his doom. But then, he notices something on top of the wave. He looks even closer. And then he realizes... Jesus Christ!

It's Jesus Christ! In swimming shorts, riding on a surfboard towards the beach, His majestic beard waving in the wind. "Hey guys!", the lifeguard tries to shout, but the cacophony is too loud. "Guys!" But his efforts are in vain.

People are panicking, shouting. Dog eats dog, brother fights brother. But then... the wave slowly but surely fades. Soon after, there's nothing left. Nothing, that is, but Jesus Christ, wading towards the beach.

The people cheer as He walks up the beach. At least seven women and two men jump onto him then and there. "I died for your sins, everybody!" He says as He joins the party.

We freeze frame on Jesus's smiling face, as my username, "Wolfspawn", appears on screen.

And that is what I want my signature to be.

It takes place on a beach. There's a party going on, everyone's having a good time. When suddenly, a massive wave builds itself in the distance. It's huge, it could easily wipe out the entire beach, not to mention everyone on it. Everyone panics. Who wouldn't? Their lives are about to end. Regardless, the lifeguards are attempting to get as many as they can off the beach, but their efforts are futile. Everyone's in too much of a panic to do anything.

One lifeguard takes out a pair of binoculars. This lifeguard looks toward the huge wave, having decided to face his doom. But then, he notices something on top of the wave. He looks even closer. And then he realizes... Jesus Christ!

It's Jesus Christ! In swimming shorts, riding on a surfboard towards the beach, His majestic beard waving in the wind. "Hey guys!", the lifeguard tries to shout, but the cacophony is too loud. "Guys!" But his efforts are in vain.

People are panicking, shouting. Dog eats dog, brother fights brother. But then... the wave slowly but surely fades. Soon after, there's nothing left. Nothing, that is, but Jesus Christ, wading towards the beach.

The people cheer as He walks up the beach. At least seven women and two men jump onto him then and there. "I died for your sins, everybody!" He says as He joins the party.

We freeze frame on Jesus's smiling face, as my username, "Wolfspawn", appears on screen.

And that is what I want my signature to be.

Well since you already mentioned Jesus, I don't think Jesus himself could make such a signature.

Kizra likes this

*thinking out loud* "I’ve had my sig for too long now. I guess I need to sucker someone into making a new sig for me...” *looks up and finds this thread* "Good enough for me."

Ok I haven't seen you before so I would like to say hi and introduce myself as Ender. I mostly play DOTA and stick with PC gaming so I guess that’s why I don't know you.  

Formalities aside let us begin my request for a new signature: As you can see I'm a game of thrones kind of guy but that’s as far as I’ve gotten in creating this internet personality. Besides my name being derived from a book called "Ender's Game” and a copy/paste to the bio of the character from the book (there is no movie called Enders Game and I deny its existence) there is no personalization of this online "avatar" of mine. I would like your help in not only creating a new signature but also creating a new Avatar for my use online. 

What should this avatar look like? Well here is a list of traits I would like it to have most of them reflecting my own self and what I would like to be. I am not a fan of Amine so please try to tone that art style down.

Age: 22 Name: Peter Ender (mostly I refer to him as Lord Ender or just Ender however)

Home: Castle Jaxon (in the town of Jaxon)

Physical traits: He is muscular but in a moderate way, he is just as strong as most men but his body does not show it as dramatically as some do, His eyes are a deep blue, Skin a tan white (is that a skin tone?), Dark brown hair cut short and matted around his head, he shaves only once a week so a shaggy beard (more like stubble) rests seemingly eternally on his face, his nose is longer and skinner then most but this is a family trait, ears are proportional, teeth are strait but never seem to whiten, and on his face he seems to always be thinking as if he is eternally solving a age old problem that troubles him yet he seemingly also has a everlasting smile that make laugh lines show across his face. He stands at 6 foot 1 inch, his legs are regular size most of his height is in his torso, he has powerful broad shoulders, always seems to have dirty finger nails.

Attire: when I play a video game I like to play a heavy armor, not much healing, uses a little magic, and always holds a one handed sword most the time without a shield I would like my avatar to show this as well. I would like to be able to move this avatar though time so he could be in a star wars game as well as a Elderscrolls game.

Mostly darker colors and favors Navy Blue. Heavier clothing that can cover him in a fight, always has his sword with him (I would like to tell you the sword’s name but I can tell you I would like it to look like this http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/MC-KS-4914BK.png Expect silver instead of gold and no religious insignia) This is the family heirloom that is part of this charter no matter what form it takes.

Ok so I realize that his is a tall order but I figured I would ask any way! Don’t hesitate to shoot me down if this is impossible! But if you want me to make this guy using Skyrim or something then screenshoting the result to work with or something like that i can do.

*thinking out loud* "I’ve had my sig for too long now. I guess I need to sucker someone into making a new sig for me...” *looks up and finds this thread* "Good enough for me."

Ok I haven't seen you before so I would like to say hi and introduce myself as Ender. I mostly play DOTA and stick with PC gaming so I guess that’s why I don't know you.  

Formalities aside let us begin my request for a new signature: As you can see I'm a game of thrones kind of guy but that’s as far as I’ve gotten in creating this internet personality. Besides my name being derived from a book called "Ender's Game” and a copy/paste to the bio of the character from the book (there is no movie called Enders Game and I deny its existence) there is no personalization of this online "avatar" of mine. I would like your help in not only creating a new signature but also creating a new Avatar for my use online. 

What should this avatar look like? Well here is a list of traits I would like it to have most of them reflecting my own self and what I would like to be. I am not a fan of Amine so please try to tone that art style down.

Age: 22 Name: Peter Ender (mostly I refer to him as Lord Ender or just Ender however)

Home: Castle Jaxon (in the town of Jaxon)

Physical traits: He is muscular but in a moderate way, he is just as strong as most men but his body does not show it as dramatically as some do, His eyes are a deep blue, Skin a tan white (is that a skin tone?), Dark brown hair cut short and matted around his head, he shaves only once a week so a shaggy beard (more like stubble) rests seemingly eternally on his face, his nose is longer and skinner then most but this is a family trait, ears are proportional, teeth are strait but never seem to whiten, and on his face he seems to always be thinking as if he is eternally solving a age old problem that troubles him yet he seemingly also has a everlasting smile that make laugh lines show across his face. He stands at 6 foot 1 inch, his legs are regular size most of his height is in his torso, he has powerful broad shoulders, always seems to have dirty finger nails.

Attire: when I play a video game I like to play a heavy armor, not much healing, uses a little magic, and always holds a one handed sword most the time without a shield I would like my avatar to show this as well. I would like to be able to move this avatar though time so he could be in a star wars game as well as a Elderscrolls game.

Mostly darker colors and favors Navy Blue. Heavier clothing that can cover him in a fight, always has his sword with him (I would like to tell you the sword’s name but I can tell you I would like it to look like this http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/images/Product/large/MC-KS-4914BK.png Expect silver instead of gold and no religious insignia) This is the family heirloom that is part of this charter no matter what form it takes.

Ok so I realize that his is a tall order but I figured I would ask any way! Don’t hesitate to shoot me down if this is impossible! But if you want me to make this guy using Skyrim or something then screenshoting the result to work with or something like that i can do.

This is quiet challenging. The problem with your avatar is, I can't design it. I don't have a tablet for drawing digital paintings, hence why I can't make a custom avatar for you.

However, I might be able to make a signature you requested, although it's a challange, but I will try. It would also help me greatly if I had a tablet for drawing but I might be able to blend something in. Give me some time tho, I have several requests I have to do already.

If your still offering, I have a fairly easy request. If you could make an mlg parody type signature that also includes the pic of arnold schwarzaneger yelling, I would be very grateful. (I'll send the pic I described when I get access to a computer instead of my phone).

Thanks!

If your still offering, I have a fairly easy request. If you could make an mlg parody type signature that also includes the pic of arnold schwarzaneger yelling, I would be very grateful. (I'll send the pic I described when I get access to a computer instead of my phone).

Thanks!

Sure just send me the picture.  Also could you explain MLG Parody...what it is exactly?

Awesome thanks!

It's hard to explain but it takes normal things then makes them super mlg with things like the sunglasses meme thing, doritos, mountain dew, explosions, aniper rifles, stuff like that. I can also send some examples later too.

Thanks again!

Sure, any examples would be helpful lol 

I will work on the signature then :P

How difficult would it be to make a 1800x1200 wallpaper with a pic of challenger ahri on the right, winter wonder orianna on the left, and atlantean syn in the middle?

As you can tell i've been gettin into the ball delivering trio lol 

How difficult would it be to make a 1800x1200 wallpaper with a pic of challenger ahri on the right, winter wonder orianna on the left, and atlantean syn in the middle?

As you can tell i've been gettin into the ball delivering trio lol 

I can't really promise anything or say that I can do it.

I had 2-3 projects that I worked on for others (some pretty large) that I had to cancel due to so many personal issues and the fact that I've been in hospital nearly 2 weeks already. I can't use Photoshop and just don't have that much inspiration and motivation atm to do it, without which I just can't make an image that I think looks good. If I get better soon, I'll do it, but I just can't do it now. No promises, but I can try, however I need to do a few projects before yours if I ever manage.

A thingamajig along the lines of Da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man". Only it's not a man, but a woman with reasonable proportions and the face of a Hell Knight from Doom 3. Black-and-blue color scheme. And if possible, some kind of wear-and-tear effect over the entire thing.

The top half will do if cropping/resizing becomes a problem.

A thingamajig along the lines of Da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man". Only it's not a man, but a woman with reasonable proportions and the face of a Hell Knight from Doom 3. Black-and-blue color scheme. And if possible, some kind of wear-and-tear effect over the entire thing.

The top half will do if cropping/resizing becomes a problem.

Read my last post :P